CoCo Craft With Milo Needing Staff.

TechnyGamin's Avatar TechnyGamin8/23/12 2:52 am
1 emeralds 127 7
8/23/2012 5:11 am
Booza's Avatar Booza
Hi I and my self Maggies00 the owners of CoCo Craft With Milo Are looking for staff.

This is what we are looking for:
Mods
Admins
GFX Designer
Recorders For Server.
Can ranks to please atleast donate some money for server hosting too please.

IF you are intrested please fill in app below:
Application
IGN:
What Rank do you want:
Why should i choose you:
Sample of Work(GFX Only):
Can you donate for server hosting 24/7:

Thanks And Bye
TechnyGamin
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Booza
08/23/2012 5:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: EnderNigga/Skyblast
Mic: Yeh.
What rank are you applying for: Co-Owner/Head Staff
Why should I choose you: I am an expert in setting up a server, I am a plugin developer, I run 3 servers myself, I am co-owner on AddictGamez, VenomCraft, WolvenCraft, I was co-owner for 8 months on KlgCraft (Server I dedicated most my time into), Mixcraft, MineUnlimited. I can make your server the best it could be. All you need
Sample of Work(GFX Only): Don't have it here, I'm in forgein country right now (France). But, I am awesome at Photoshop (Mostly Banners, Ads and Logos) and Web Development.
Can you donate for server hosting 24/7: No I can't, my country (Serbia) doesn't have the rights to use PayPal. I can maybe host it for a while until you get a host (My computer has 32GB RAM, Best core-i7 elite processor and a fast internet connection). I can start hosting it like for a while at 3rd-4th of September.

All you need is FTP server and SpaceBukkit (or even better Multicraft) Control Panel.
MrTKoy
08/23/2012 4:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:RavenClaw98
Mic:yes
What Rank do you want: mod/admin
Why should i choose you: You should choose me cause i am very good at find the cheaters (in everyway) i am free most of the day so i can be on the server alot and last i just love playing on servers (and im friendly )
Sample of Work(GFX Only): not going for this path
Can you donate for server hosting 24/7: i am not able to donate money to the server but i can donate my time into making the server the best server ever!
anonpmc57665
08/23/2012 3:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Rush_King
08/23/2012 3:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: RushxKing
Mic: yes
What Rank: Admin
Why? i am admin on 3 servers and a co owner on one and a mod on another server.Also because i love to build and am a friendly person and knows alot of the commands also because i am dedicated to a server i play on and i am on all the time.
Donate: i will donate if i have to
exotic14
08/23/2012 2:59 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN:Kronixz_diamondz
Mic:Yes
What Rank do you want:Admin/Web developer
Why should i choose you:You should choose me because I am very talented at finding x-rayers and greifers. I spend 80% of my time on the server protecting it then the other 20% playing legitly, if while I am playing legitly I get some suspicions or someone needs help then I will happily assist them
Sample of Work(GFX Only):If GFX is Web developer then go to fearnation.enjin.com
Can you donate for server hosting 24/7:Yeah I can donate every week or so
TechnyGamin
08/23/2012 3:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Accepted I sent you a friend request on skype
BrokenSniper
08/23/2012 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Amishtropica
Mic:nope
What Rank do you want:Admin
Why should i choose you:Because i am dedicated to servers and i can spend alot of time on them...
Can you donate for server hosting 24/7: No
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome