Come One Come All! EvolutionCraft Network!

ConnorGaming567's Avatar ConnorGaming5677/18/17 12:07 pm
1 emeralds 159 2
7/20/2017 8:22 am
ConnorGaming567's Avatar ConnorGaming567
Hello Minecraft Players! I am Mr_Evolution owner and founder of EvolutionCraft Network. I am looking for Players, Premods, Moderator and Admin! Please come check us out. We offer Vanilla Survival, Creative, Minigames such as Skyblocks and MobArena (more to come) and Arcade which has OITC, SkyWars, Spleef/splegg, and Gun Game (more to come). We will be 100% up and running July 22, 2017. We have all and everything up and running now which makes it safe to open! I would like to say we will conform to your standards, You suggest and we will bring forth! Please come and heck us out play a little and learn what you think we need to change/add to make us better. We run 6GBS And can upgrade to more! We are not a bungee, But if we grow big enough to need bungee we will update! We offer you the chance to run the server like a bungee with perworld plugins, inventory and chat (optional). We have channeled chat to bring a better gamming experience if you choose, If not just hang out in the global chat! I hope you all read this and give us a chance with our rank system based in creative! We offer Dedicated staff but need more! Please apply and play atleast 10 hours on the server, You can apply anytime but we will wait until playtime meets requirements. Please post apps here https://evolution-craftnetwork.enjin.com/applications

Ip: e-craft.fluctis.com
ConnorGaming567
Level 9 : Apprentice Network