[Whitelist] Community Survival Server

Nikea8's Avatar Nikea88/8/16 8:38 pm
9/9/2016 11:25 am
StriderDC's Avatar StriderDC
Hey everyone! Are you interested in joining a survival server with a great community, friendly players, and helpful staff? Then this is the place for you!

Clover Survival is a 1.10 survival server, with plugins like ChestShop, Lottery, SilkSpawners Citizens and more!

Our server is whitelisted, to ensure that griefers, hackers and trolls don't wind up on our server. If you would like to apply for the whitelist, copy the following form below, fill it out and comment! Good luck!

In Game Name:
Timezone:
Have you ever been banned on a server before?
Why would you like to join our community?
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.)
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.)
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.)
Nikea8
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

StriderDC
09/09/2016 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
In Game Name: StriderDC
Country: USA/Europe Depending on time of year but I'm fluent in english since i live in Cali
Timezone: What ever California and Europe have
Have you ever been banned on a server before? Yes one
Why would you like to join our community? Iv been playing for over 5 years now and iv been on a few pure survival vanilla servers and i think thats what i have enjoyed the most besides building and creating servers so i really enjoy it especially if theres a fun active group.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.) I used to be a payed builder and am decent at redstone
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.) I like exploring and building but definitely get into some pvp when the time is right.
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.) Im a athlete so i travel a decent amount and have been around and i am also a graphic designer and play video games for fun and relaxation.
Supr_Jman
08/12/2016 5:16 pm
In Game Name: SuprJman
Timezone: Eastern TIme
Have you ever been banned on a server before? Not at all
Why would you like to join our community? I've always wanted to try a community survival server like an SMP or something, so I thought I'd try this one
Do you have any special skills? I'm really good at building large projects but my redstone skills are lacking a bit
What is your favourite thing to do? Working on multiple build projects at a time or trying something new like a different style of building or survival in different biomes
Tell us a little about yourself: In the real world I like to draw and sometimes I work on house designs for Minecraft projects. I'm 16, male, and I like to help others in any way that I can

Thanks for taking the time to consider!
Nikea8
08/12/2016 5:34 pm
Whitelisted! Join the server using cloversurvival.mc-server.net (or 167.114.101.57:25617 if the first one doesn't work)
Nikea8
08/12/2016 5:06 pm
Gonna be planning an event soon here...
Nikea8
08/11/2016 2:32 am
Bump!
DaDictator
08/10/2016 8:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
In Game Name: FadedJesus
Timezone: PST
Have you ever been banned on a server before?: Never
Why would you like to join our community?: Well, I'm just trying to get back into the game and see how much has changed since I've been away. I would host my own server but that requires money and I'm broke haha. Also playing just single player sucks because you can't show off and brag about the stuff you build. I generally just love the idea of working together with players and hanging out.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.) For my Minecraft skills, the best I can do with redstone is make a 3x3 rotating piston door. Then for building, I'm really good at interior and exterior for medieval style building. Also.. I'm probably rusty at everything due to the inactivity haha. Hopefully it'll come back.
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.) Building and Exploring.
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.) I like to play video games, sports, and photo edit. I wrestle, play basketball, weightlift, and I do track. For photo editting, I photoshop and lightroom.
Nikea8
08/11/2016 2:57 am
You have been whitelisted! Join the server using cloversurvival.mc-server.net (or 167.114.101.57:25617 if the first one doesn't work)
Nikea8
08/10/2016 12:42 am
You've all been whitelisted! Join the server using: cloversurvival.mc-server.net (If that doesn't work, use 167.114.101.57:25617)
epicmuffin848
08/09/2016 9:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Cake
In Game Name: epicmuffin848
Timezone: EST
Have you ever been banned on a server before? nope
Why would you like to join our community? I've been apart of small vanilla servers before, the one i played on previously is no longer running, so I'm looking for a new one
Do you have any special skills? I have a lot of experience building different types of things
What is your favourite thing to do? Building,caving, and automating things!
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 and have been playing minecraft for 6 years!
Creeper_Jockey14
08/09/2016 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
In Game Name: DreMin15
Timezone:CST
Have you ever been banned on a server before? Nope
Why would you like to join our community? I have played on servers like this before and I would like a stable one, seeing as my last ones have imploded or become inactive
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.) I'm good at redstone and terraforming
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.) I like to listen to music/podcasts and mine
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.) I'm in my highschool marching band, watch anime (Not a weab), and I am obsessed with CSGO and MineCraft

I hope to hear from you soon and I look forwards to it!

-Sincerely, Drew AKA DreMin15
LightlySaltedBuilder
08/09/2016 8:29 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
In Game Name: PixelNinja112
Timezone: Pacific time zone
Have you ever been banned on a server before? no
Why would you like to join our community? because i spend most of my time in creative and would like to start playing more survival, but i don't want to play by myself, that just gets boring.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.) I can do basic redstone, nothig really spectacular. But i can build pretty well, still need moe practice at it though.
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.) Building
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.) I mostly play minecraft and agario. i've played pc since 1.7.
MisterTerra
08/09/2016 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
In Game Name: MisterTerra
Skype: I would prefer to use Discord, name and ID will be given via PM if accepted
Timezone: UTC +00:00
Have you ever been banned on a server before: Not that I know of
Why would you like to join our community: I would like to join as small servers are what keep the game alive.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.): I am mostly good at sci-fi builds
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.): I prefer building over everything
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.): My name is Ross, I am from Scotland, and I am called a geek at school, as I am top class for every subject. =)
Nikea8
08/09/2016 7:57 pm
Whitelisted! Join the server using: cloversurvival.mc-server.net (If that doesn't work, use 167.114.101.57:25617)
samgotskill
08/09/2016 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
In Game Name:Shapy
Timezone:MST
Have you ever been banned on a server before?:Yes on hypixel because my sister got ip banned for advertising....
Why would you like to join our community?:I would love to join and active community where i can record and possibly stream.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.):I am a good builder and decent with redstone.
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.):Building, pvping, and exploring.
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.):I love playing minecraft, league of legends, and rocket league.Im 16 and a super chill guy. I start school in about 4 days but i will still be playing video games.I would love to be a part of this community. Msg me on skype if i am accepted!Thanks!
Nikea8
08/09/2016 6:00 pm
You've been whitelisted! Join the server using: cloversurvival.mc-server.net (If that doesn't work, use 167.114.101.57:25617)
Nikea8
08/09/2016 5:22 pm
Whitelist applications are still open!
ImGinger
08/08/2016 8:51 pm
In Game Name: DrizzyBlake.
Skype: I would rather PM you or tell you on the server rather than publicly.
Timezone: Eastern Timezone.
Have you ever been banned on a server before? Yes, I have.
Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join because I have never personally been on a survival server (SMP). And I think it could be a great chance to make new friends and create a great community on the server.
Do you have any special skills? (Redstone, building etc.) I personally think I am good at pvp and building.
What is your favourite thing to do? (Making redstone contractions, building, exploring, PvP etc.) I really love to build and sometimes pvp.
Tell us a little about yourself: (Hobbies etc.) I like sports, I love video games, love to pvp, and also love to build.

Thanks for reading!
Nikea8
08/09/2016 12:13 am
You've been whitelisted! Join the server using: cloversurvival.mc-server.net (If that doesn't work, use 167.114.101.57:25617)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome