(--DESIMC--) Recruiting ALL STAFF POSSITIONS

timmy3113's Avatar timmy31139/24/16 3:45 am
9/24/2016 8:02 pm
GoldenGuardian01's Avatar GoldenGuardian01
About:
Welcome to my brand new server! Desimc is a faction server is will have many features such as mcmmo and I also hope to bring in some unique features such as a double jump plugin and many more. The server ip is 168.1.74.17:28210

Plans for the server:
My plans for the server are I hope to have a good player base a lag free and a enjoyable environment for our players. Although Desimc is restricted to factions I hope to have many other game modes in the future.

What i'm looking for:
I am looking for a mature and hard working staff team and able to give there time at desimc. The positions i'm currently looking for are 1 co-owner 1 admin 2 moderators 2 helpers 1 developer and 1 builder.

All spots are up for taking good luck and let the applications come in.
timmy3113
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2016 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GoldenGuardian01
IGN: GoldenGuardian01
Why do you want to join us?: I like to be able to help small servers, so I apply for staff. I think this can be a great server eventually.
Have You been staff on any other servers?: Yes, I have been low-staff on a few servers, including mod on one currently the server is called pixelplex and it is very new. I do not have much experience, but I am learning, I think I can help on this server.
Rank I want: Helper-Mod
Time commitment: 30min-1hr at least on schooldays, longer on weekends. May not be active at times
Experience On Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 2-4 years and love it.
Other: I will be kind, patient, and helpful to the players. I can build, but I am not very good at it. I will help this server all I can whether I am accepted or not. I know a lot of commands. I can help build if needed. I can help this server grow
09/24/2016 7:46 pm
GoldenGuardian01
IGN: GoldenGuardian01
Why do you want to join us?: I like to be able to help small servers, so I apply.
Have You been staff on any other servers?: Yes, I have been low-staff on a few servers, including mod on one currently. I do not have much experience, but I am learning, I think I can help on this server.
Rank I want: Mod-Admin
Time commitment: 30min-1hr at least on schooldays, longer on weekends.
Other: I would love to help you on this server. At times I might have something up, so I might not be able to go on everyday, but I can be pretty active. I would love to be staff on this server.
09/24/2016 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinePotter
Position: Admin
IGN: MinePotter7
Age 14
Why Do you want to join us?: Due to my expertise in servers my knowledge in running a server is quite extensive I sadly know signs of a decaying servers and I know how to help keep a server up I work hard on servers and I am a People person.
How Many Hours can you contribute?: I can give 5-4 Hours a day during the week and sometimes all day during weekends.

Additional Information: If you need a Builder or someone for redstone (I don't know why) I can help you
09/24/2016 7:23 pm
piggygeorgefl1
09/24/2016 7:22 pm
piggygeorgefl1
Should contain a server I built and Deved from scratch for free. Not one of my best.
http://postimg.org/image/won7kg5s1/
09/24/2016 7:19 pm
piggygeorgefl1
IGN:
georgefl
Why you want to join us?:
I am Head of staff on the massive Elixus factions network, Owner of my own server, And Bukkit Developer. Im looking for a new community to start growing. I have a big portfolio on many massive networks I'm sure you have played on. And despite my age I am better and more mature that any adult you could think of, but I like to have fun too. Pls Repond!
How many hours you can contribute?:
3-4 A day Every day
Do you want to be a builder?: (A build is accepted)

Do you want to be a developer?:
Yes
Do you want to be a Mod?:

Do you want to be a Admin?
Yes

I can deffinitly be a builder or Developer. Here is a screen of something I made In 10 Min

I would prefer Dev Because I am much better at it.
09/24/2016 7:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
How much time can you spend on the server?
During the week I am able spend 3-4 hours a day during the week except on Mondays I will only be on for around 2 hours due to after school commitments. On weekends I should be active 5-6 hours but can vary closer towards exam times.

What is your experience in managing servers/payment issues?
Tons of different conditions make up an amazing co-owner: maturity - which comes with age and experience, Friendliness - a positive outlook to both life and the Minecraft community. Further willing to help anyone who needs help or is feeling down and, just as importantly, Dedication - dedicating your time to the server.
What are you applying for?
Co-Owner

Form of Contact?
Skype = arcraig
During my time of being an active co-owner/admin on many servers, I have developed the required skills of friendliness, maturity and dedication. For instance, being friendly means always being positive and never trying to pull other members down. This may involve making sure everyone is happy and enjoying their experience on the server, never being negative if someone is not as talented as you, or overall just being a friendly person that the whole community would want to be with. Activity is another key characteristic that I value. For instance, over the past 4-5 weeks I have been extremely active, whether I'm helping other people in the Minecraft community, creating a self-sufficient house on different servers, or having a laugh with some mates who I may or may not know. Maturity is also another huge strength of which I have demonstrated as an experienced co-owner. For me this often involves: being able to see each situation as unique and adapting my style accordingly, I appreciate when others praise or complement me. I feel good when they approve. However, I know that there will always be people who disapprove of my opinions, but I am confident in myself and I am more than capable of working through situations where disagreement might present itself. I don’t take myself too seriously. I am able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and others I may not know, even when they are the butt of the joke. I believe these are some of the attributes that define a good co-owner.
I have an abundant amount of previous staff experience, including managing staff applications and administrating on multiple servers. Let's start with the The Mineslam Network, I was staff manager for around a month on that server which was originally a faction’s server, but it has also recently released skyblock. This server averaged around 100 players daily on it. Mineplex was my second place of moderation, I was Moderator for around two months and learned various skills that contributes to my staff experience. I met a great amount of staff on the server to which we had a great number of scenarios to which a staff member would have to warn the player for the rule they are breaking. The third server I was staff on was a server called Potuppvp which was a KitPvP server; soon, after proving myself worthy, I was promoted to an Administrative position. The server averaged around 30-45 players daily.

Every day, I am always eager to both explore and help give positive feedback in every way that I can. If given the opportunity, I would go above and beyond to make sure that every player which joins the server is welcomed and taken care of to the best of my abilities ~ this includes, but is not limited to: greeting players, answering questions, settling disputes and handling racism/threats in the way that best fits my position as a staff candidate.

What is your IGN?
So_Im_Told

Why do you feel you would be good for our server?
I feel I would be fantastic for the server as I value how each one sets me apart from other applicants. For instance, I don't like to abandon things I have started, and I like to achieve my goals I have set myself. I am also active in chat and speak to people often. I am able to record hackers or expunge abusers if required. Another thing that sets me apart is the way I am always willing to help people. Since I don't live in the United States (Australia), most staff members are asleep when I am awake, which means I offer the server's community a 24/7 solution, further improving user experience.
09/24/2016 6:53 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
timmy3113
Your application was great you said you where going for co-owner I would love to give you that position but its taken so i can offer you admin congrats
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome