Developer Needed Please

onelungx's Avatar onelungx6/3/18 1:16 pm
1 emeralds 147 3
6/3/2018 11:16 pm
onelungx's Avatar onelungx
Hello there guys, Im currently in the need of a Developer that can help with a Bungee and a Hub but hopefully well versed in all aspects of Deving and capable of handling small and or big task that may arise with the job at hand. My current dev has vanished off the face of earth and hasnt responded to us in about two weeks and we have stuff that needs to be done and i am by far no developer lol. this would be to help aid the LoW community and servers, were all pretty laid back easy going people. try to push for people over 18 years of age, but isnt required if you are not a douche is really all we ask lolol. Would anyone be willing to help, i cant really pay but if you like doing this for fun i got a decent bit to keep you busy i think 8 ) or if anyone reading this knows someone that might be down to help please send them my way. My profile has server details so far, Discord info to reach me as well. thats usually faster than me on here so ya. ok thanks guys for your time!
onelungx
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco