DjCraft Need Staff

Dest5's Avatar Dest57/27/12 2:11 am
8/30/2012 2:38 pm
Alex_Andrew's Avatar Alex_Andrew
Hi I am the owner of a server called DjCraft and we need staff right night and we already have a spawn, but we need ACTIVE staff that will not grief and will also help, we need these ranks

1 Co-Owner
2 or 3 admins
2 mods

Here is the app for all ranks just fill in the info and if you are reaching for a higher rank then you might want to put more

Staff App:

IGN:
Applying For:
Have you ever been banned?
Why you should be staff:
When can you be on the server:
Mature:
More info:
Dest5
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Alex_Andrew
08/29/2012 8:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Oh, and madkid I am pretty sure that i would recognize that Application the first person that posted it i do not know if they also copied it but you completely copied it from the guy that posted it first on this forum thread
dexmark
08/29/2012 10:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: dexmark
Applying For: mod
Have you ever been banned? no
Why you should be staff: it will be good to be in the big communty and help people
When can you be on the server: when ever 3 hours
Mature: 9
More info i have a youtube and i can do videos for the server and do communty videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/dexmark5?feature=mhee
Alex_Andrew
08/29/2012 8:49 pm
Sorry but we are no longer accepting staff at the moment. But htanks for your time for applying man.

-Alex
madkid123
08/29/2012 8:42 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: Neil_123
Position: admin

Why do you want to become a admin?
I want to become a admin because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become an Admin i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in. There are no Guards on when i'm online, therefore it would be great to stop those CRIMINALS
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become job, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
I have good leadership,persistance, intergrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offences depends on how severe they commited it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations agaisnt me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Guard position because i'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job.

Experience: I was an admin on two different servers (one in a very successful server called MeepCraft) and I was a Co-Owner on my friend's server.
Alex_Andrew
08/29/2012 8:48 pm
I am pretty sure that Dest has already declined you about twice or three times. WE do however liek that you did actually apply for DJcraft but we are no longer accepting Applications as far as I know, and like I said Dest has already denied you.
madkid123
08/30/2012 9:37 am
STFU he said i can have another chance
Alex_Andrew
08/30/2012 2:38 pm
Yes but i can also tell that you 100% copied another post on this thread I would have to go back in check to see the name but I Defiantly no that you copied a post that is already on this thread
maxs10
08/10/2012 3:51 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
Dest5 I was wondering if there's a way I can help setup the server?
LosBurk
08/10/2012 2:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Staff App:

IGN:LosBurk
Applying For:Admin
Have you ever been banned? No
Why you should be staff: I am very helpfull and nice
When can you be on the server: 1-2 hours every day
Mature: In a scale of 1-10 it is 8 or 9
More info:I live in Finland so i can speak Finnish and Swedish
Dest5
08/09/2012 10:41 pm
Alex, stop posting and more, this thread is done for now and we are no longer accepting till I get the server backup and running with all plugins updated.
donkeyo
08/05/2012 4:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: donkeyo
Applying For: Admin And higher
Have you ever been banned: No and griefing is so dump becouse destroying things people used their time on is so stupid
Why you should be staff: Becouse i simply have 3 things and that is:

Number one is that I love helping people. I have been on other public servers and had many questions, but there were no admins around to help me, so I want to be an admin to help people. Number two is I love computers and minecraft. I run a private server for a few friends, but I don't have the computing power or bandwidth to make it public. Three is I would love to be a part of something bigger than just playing with a few friends. I want to get involved with a larger group of people and offer my skills and strengths.

When can you be on the server: All of the day if i get accpted but sometimes I will use that much time as i can

Mature: 8/10
More info: I've already been making a app here but no one answared me so i try igen
Creeper_Rape
08/04/2012 9:24 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Did i get accept Dest5...?
SShadowSurvival
08/01/2012 3:34 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
IGN: smooth708
Applying For: Anything
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why you should be staff: Well i have been mod on 3 different servers . i love helping i dont grief even if someone annoys me and i belive i can help.
When can you be on the server: When Ever You Want Me To Be.
Mature: well i will be truthfull about 8
More info: I love Gamming i Do Have Skype And A Mic And I live in the us I will try my best to be online when you need me
Alex_Andrew
08/09/2012 5:40 pm
Declined you copieCreper_Rape's post and changed some areas like where you live Creeper had UK you put us, Declined
papuang
08/01/2012 3:21 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Unicorn
GN: Papuang
Applying For: SuperAdmin
Have you ever been banned? NO, check mcbans/player/papuang.com
Why you should be staff: I have been owner once, head-admin once, admin once, moderator once, and I have hosted many servers to, being staff on them also. I really think I could be an asset to your server with my excellent building skills and I am very good and helping players, stopping griefers and supporting owners.
When can you be on the server: Most days 10 -15 hours
Mature:Very
More info: Nothing much else to say.

- Thankyou, Papuang
Dest5
08/01/2012 3:14 pm
Any other apps?
Creeper_Rape
08/01/2012 9:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN: Its Creeper_Rape
Applying For: Anything
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Why you should be staff: Well i have been a Super admin on 3 other servers. i love helping i dont grief even if someone annoys me and i belive i can help.
When can you be on the server: When Ever You Want Me To Be.
Mature: well i will be truthfull about 7.3
More info: I love Gamming i Do Have Skype And A Mic And I live in the uk but will try my best to be online
Alex_Andrew
08/09/2012 5:36 pm
Accepted as mod, Though i am just going to pm you the ip we will add you to the whitelist once the server is backup

-Alex
madkid123
08/01/2012 8:58 am
I was gona donate 15 uk pounds so 25 dollars
Dest5
08/01/2012 9:05 am
Ok I do not know if you are telling the truth or what not, but if you can convince me either posting or pming I will put you back in staff just to give you a chance.
madkid123
08/01/2012 8:57 am
Why?
Dest5
08/01/2012 8:46 am
People who see this post we are still recently in NEED of ACTIVE staff, ranks that can be applied for,

Ranks that players can apply for:

SuperAdmin
Admin
SuperMod
Mod

Also looking for donators that always get on the whitelist and more commands, etc
Trial Donator: $1.00 Paypal, 1 week
Donator: $5.00 Paypal,2 months
Super Donator $10.00 Paypal, 4 months, extra commands
Pm Dest5 (Me) to see the server and if you want to donate
madkid123
08/01/2012 8:34 am
IGN: Neil_123
Applying For: I would like to apply for admin
Have you ever been banned: I am not going to lie i have been banned before but it was telling a member of the server to f**** because he was racist to me so i get banned :3
Why you should be staff: I believe i should be staff as i am experienced as i have ran my own server before so i know all commands also i am a friendly guy. I want people to have fun on ur server and to know they are safe from griefers/hackers. Also will be very friendly to the community and will help all members. I have been admin on 4 servers, moderator on 3 and I have ran a server before in the past so i know what i am doing and what standard a server should be ran at
When can you be on the server: I live in the uk so i may live in a different time zone to you but since its the summer holidays i can be on around 11am-8pm so around 2 hours a day even more if accepted
Mature: I have 9.1/10 mature because i believe being a boring moody admin makes player enjoy the server less but i tend to be a fun admin but when some one breaks rules i get serious
More info: I have been playing minecraft since alpha and u remember when they added mobs (the good old days ) I have a skype so we can communicate over skype i will give you my skype if i am accepted

Hope to be accepted if not please tell me what i could improve thankyou
Dest5
08/01/2012 8:35 am
Neil_123 once again I said that you were here by declined and we are in no need of your services, thank you for your time of applying for DjCraft
Dest5
08/01/2012 8:31 am
Players we are still recently accepting staff due to inactive staff and not responding, so we will be still accepting and declining and please look at you app before you post it and make sure you know that its good enough to get accepted, me,my co-owners,superadmins will be looking at the apps but if you are accepted make sure they are by these people

Owner: Dest5
2nd Owner: TacoID
Co-Owner: Alex_Andrew

No one more if you are accepted or declined by other admins pm me and I'll look at your app and correct it unless it's them, thank you for reading this

DjCraft:
Whiteliste:on
184.95.35.194:42843
globdom
08/01/2012 8:29 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Oh yes by me. Ya neil123 is awesome
globdom
08/01/2012 8:28 am
By who?
Alex_Andrew
07/31/2012 9:05 pm
If anyone App hasn't gotten viewed just say something on this post I will be glad to take a look at it... If Dest doesnt get mad. xD
madkid123
08/01/2012 5:41 am
Hi i have been accepted but no one has given me ip or whitelisted me you can check my app it says ive been accepted page 6or 8 some where around there
Dest5
08/01/2012 8:25 am
We have told you already, if seen, you were accepted mistakenly by another admin, but here by declined
Shakraa
07/31/2012 12:49 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN: I dont have one
Applying For: Admin or mod
Have you ever been banned? Not to my knowledge
Why you should be staff: i enjoy power over conflict, this includes someone having trouble with a plugin or command or stopping a flame war
When can you be on the server: almost everyday when not school year
Mature: id say im competent and able to control myself
More info: i like minecraft
Dest5
07/31/2012 2:32 am
Declined
Dest5
07/31/2012 12:43 am
Ok guys we are STILL currently accepting staff and they must be active and fill out the app completely and be honest, we will tell you what's going to happen on the server for 1.3, we will also be going public a week or 2 after 1.3 comes out due to plugin setup,building, etc, most people we accepted didn't get our private messages for the ip and that they are whitelisted, here is the server info that has happened lately

DjCraft
Ip: 184.95.35.194:42843
Waiting to create a new world for 1.3
Building and updating spawn for 1.3
Just set up buycraft and now have Donator Packages

That is all the info you players need right now, but PLEASE still apply and Me or my staff will get to your app eventually.

Sincerely ,
Owner Dest5
Alex_Andrew
07/30/2012 9:37 pm
Hey guys its me Alex_Andrew some of you know me soem of you don't. i dont know all of you but i do know some. If soem of you guys dont know yet i am the new Co-owner. I hope to get to know you all better when we finally release the server i think on 1.3 I knwo that me and the rest of the staff are looking for a great server where everyone will enjoy and be happy. Well bye guys lets try and get the best minecraft server

Sincerly,
Alex_Andrew
globdom
07/30/2012 8:15 pm
mrvanhalen93
globdom
I don't grief

What a lie.

mrvanhalen93
TacoID
mrvanhalen93
how am i a griefer i never griefed nothing

The Owner (Dest5), now Me, as he is quitting for some random reason and giving me the server even though he is paying for it.

Has talked to other server owners and we have come to the group consensus that you are a griefer.

You are no longer eligible for staff and are hearby permanently banned from the server.
You don't even know me me god you never met me so you shouldn't really talk about me so yea i don't grief and i never had i was framed once that don't count so you don't have no proof i am done wasting my time i am not gonna argue with you anymore.

I have just recieved screenshots of you griefing so shut up dmb and face the cold hard evidence.[/quote] Oh and btw you don't have proof i never met you on any server and the other owners i never heard of name the owners and don't make them up kid[/quote]

Just leave.
imawesome1234567
07/30/2012 8:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:imawesome1234567
Applying For:Co-owner/Admin
Have you ever been banned?no i havnt yet
Why you should be staff:i want to be staff cause i own my own server which is going to be 32 gigabyte ram 600 lsot server soon
When can you be on the server:more than 12 hours a day
Mature:8/10
More info:nope
mrvanhalen93
07/30/2012 8:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
globdom
I don't grief [/quote]

What a lie.

mrvanhalen93
TacoID
mrvanhalen93

The Owner (Dest5), now Me, as he is quitting for some random reason and giving me the server even though he is paying for it.

Has talked to other server owners and we have come to the group consensus that you are a griefer.

You are no longer eligible for staff and are hearby permanently banned from the server.
You don't even know me me god you never met me so you shouldn't really talk about me so yea i don't grief and i never had i was framed once that don't count so you don't have no proof i am done wasting my time i am not gonna argue with you anymore.

I have just recieved screenshots of you griefing so shut up dmb and face the cold hard evidence.[/quote] Oh and btw you don't have proof i never met you on any server and the other owners i never heard of name the owners and don't make them up kid
mrvanhalen93
07/30/2012 8:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
globdom
I don't grief [/quote]

What a lie.

mrvanhalen93
TacoID
mrvanhalen93

I have just recieved screenshots of you griefing so shut up dmb and face the cold hard evidence.[/quote] Yea sure you do glob shut up you lie all the time i am done here don't reply back your just lying your immature baby you wine about everything you really wont deserve staff you argue all the time ad play all day get a life kid get some friends real friends i am done here bye and if you have proof post it here on this post if you don't then your lying bye.
globdom
07/30/2012 5:28 pm
[/quote]I don't grief [/quote]

What a lie.

mrvanhalen93
TacoID
mrvanhalen93

I have just recieved screenshots of you griefing so shut up dmb and face the cold hard evidence.
madkid123
07/30/2012 7:32 am
I am not white listed but you sent me a reply saying i got accepted?
globdom
07/30/2012 4:08 am
Whoah you are the owner. Can i help hou determine whether an application is accepted or not? Can I please be the co-owner since that spot is available.
sinerox
07/29/2012 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: sinerox
applying admin
have you ever ben banned: no
why i should be staff im a very fun guy i can help with anything and im a great buider
and i can be very strict if have to and when it comes to rules
when can i be on the server 2 hours 3 4 5
Mature 8 of 10
more info: my real name is nathan and i have playing mnecraft just before 1.8 but i have whached videos f minecraft ever since minecraft started if you ned any more info ask me
madkid123
07/29/2012 7:04 am
Hello good sir i have been accepted Neil_123 but i am not on the server white list
InvisionCraft
07/29/2012 6:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Your server sounds great, have you considered using Salesmania?

Salesmania is an auction plugin developed for InvisionCraft as an alternative to other similar plugins that were either too buggy, or simply didn't fit our needs. Eventually i'd like this plugin to handle other forms of buying/selling/trading but for now the main focus has been the auction feature.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/salesmania/
donkeyo
07/29/2012 6:17 am
IGN: donkeyo
Applying For: Admin And higher
Have you ever been banned: No and griefing is so dump becouse destroying things people used their time on is so stupid
Why you should be staff: Becouse i simply have 3 things and that is:

Number one is that I love helping people. I have been on other public servers and had many questions, but there were no admins around to help me, so I want to be an admin to help people. Number two is I love computers and minecraft. I run a private server for a few friends, but I don't have the computing power or bandwidth to make it public. Three is I would love to be a part of something bigger than just playing with a few friends. I want to get involved with a larger group of people and offer my skills and strengths.

When can you be on the server: All of the day if i get accpted but sometimes I will use that much time as i can

Mature: 8/10
More info: No i think you got the most of me up ^there^ ^_^
anonpmc426761
07/29/2012 5:16 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Spazzviking718
07/28/2012 8:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Id like to be admin
IGN:spazzviking718
Applying for any admin of sort?
Have I ever been banned: No!
Why Should I Be A part of staff?:Becuse I have lots of exp with plugins and servers i am Head-Admin on 1 Admin on 2 and head mod on 1 and owner of 1 (crashed becuse of hacking douches)
When can I be on the server: Tommrow at Noon (my parents are well you know) but if im admin ill be on from noon till midnight tommrow and from there on ill be on as much as i can!
Mature:7.5/10
More Info: I am a really chill guy and like to have fun!
Dest5
07/28/2012 7:43 pm
glob no one told you to accept and deny every damn app
globdom
07/28/2012 4:25 pm
sure syrup
SyrupDew
07/28/2012 4:22 pm
globdom can u look at mine plz