► DyedSMP - Recruiting New Players [1.10] ◄

dyedpixels's Avatar dyedpixels10/12/16 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 159 4
10/12/2016 9:00 pm
Lysanderr's Avatar Lysanderr
Hello. My name is Isaiah or dyedpvp in-game. I currently have an SMP and I am planning on restarting the SMP soon. On that note, I am looking for new members that will be active on the SMP. To apply, you must be 12+ and have experience in either server staff or SMP servers in general. Keep in mind that players should be active and partake in the community. Players that are not active will be taken off the whitelist. Another important requirement is SKYPE! Yes, Skype is required in order to join the SMP. Having Skype is one thing, but being active on Skype is another thing. We ask that you are able to frequently Skype in order to catch up with the community! Please post all applications here. You will be notified on here as well as Skype regardless of the outcome of your application. Thank you and Good luck!

SMP APPLICATION

Name:

IGN:

Experience with SMP:

Are you familiar with 1.10?:

Do you have Youtube/Twitch [Not Required]?

How active are you each day?

On a scale from 1-10 how mature do you see yourself?:

Why do you want to join this SMP?

Are you able to Skype frequently?

Please add anything you want to let us know:

*THANKS FOR APPLYING! I will reply to your post and let you know the outcome of your application on Skype. Thanks again!

-Isaiah [DyedSMP Owner]
dyedpixels
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2016 9:00 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Lysanderr
Name: Kati

IGN: NanasInABunch (Changing soon)

Experience with SMP: I have joined a few whitelisted communities in the past. I have created small towns/villages for players to join and I helped the other players on the server with building, gathering materials, killing mobs, etc.

Are you familiar with 1.10?: I have been looking at it for the past few weeks, so I would say that I am pretty familiar.

Do you have Youtube/Twitch [Not Required]?: I have a YouTube channel but it isn't Minecraft related.

How active are you each day?: I typically play up to 3 hours every day during the week, but on weekends I will go up to 12.

On a scale from 1-10 how mature do you see yourself?: I would rate myself a 9/10. I know when to be serious, and I know when it's okay to joke around. It is a 9/10 because I do have my moments.

Why do you want to join this SMP?: I want to be part of another community again because I enjoyed the previous communities I was part of. I prefer smaller servers where I can get to know everyone and make friends. I enjoy playing on survival, but as of recent, I haven't been getting on any servers and I think it would be fun to join one again.

Are you able to Skype frequently?: I have it on my phone so I can talk at any time of the day. I can call only when I'm at home.

Please add anything you want to let us know: I have social anxiety so it will take me a few days to get comfortable with everyone. Skype calls will be hard at first, but I'll talk more once I get to know you.
10/12/2016 8:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
Name: Blake

IGN: YeBoiBlake

Experience with SMP: I have been apart of 3 SMP's before and I have very good knowledge about them too.

Are you familiar with 1.10?: i am very familiar with 1.10, I pretty much always play 1.10 unless its pvp.

Do you have Youtube/Twitch [Not Required]? I have an account but do not upload, because I do not have the right equipment to do so.

How active are you each day? 2-2 hours sometimes longer.

On a scale from 1-10 how mature do you see yourself?: 8.5 because I love to crack jokes.

Why do you want to join this SMP? It seems very professional and since it is 12+ most people will be mature enough to understand certain rules and guidelines. I also just love SMP's in general and they are so fun to me.

Are you able to Skype frequently? I can skype call mainly at night, and sometimes in the day but it really depends.

Please add anything you want to let us know: I am in 8th grade so I get a lot of homework sometimes and I do play 2 sports and will be playing 3 soon. So if I do not play my promised hours please understand why.
10/12/2016 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zay Da Trini
10/12/2016 4:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zay Da Trini
Name: Isaiah

IGN: ZayDaTrini

Experience with SMP: I used to own a pretty successful SMP server.

Are you familiar with 1.10?: Know most things about it.

Do you have Youtube/Twitch [Not Required]? Nope.

How active are you each day? I could be on 3-5 hours a day. Usually 4 or 5 EST.

On a scale from 1-10 how mature do you see yourself?: I am not the most mature person. I like to goof off, but when I know when I need to be serious.

Why do you want to join this SMP? I recently closed my server due to interference with my life. I would like to join the server to help someone with their server. I love to work with people and watch servers grow. I have various skillsets (build team, plugins, problem solving, creativity, etc.), which makes me a great asset to any server team.

Are you able to Skype frequently? Definitely.

Please add anything you want to let us know: I have been playing since 2012. We have the same name so that's cool. Thanks for reading my application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome