EMPERIO [Earth Map] Recruiting New Staff Team + HEAD ADMIN

Tanner__'s Avatar Tanner__7/15/16 4:57 pm
1 emeralds 109 3
7/16/2016 7:24 am
Tanner__'s Avatar Tanner__
Club Emperio is in need of an admin team to prepare it for launch. The map is an entirely customised rendition of Earth. Most plugins are already installed and ready.

View the map at server IP: emperio.mcpro.co

The ideal candidate would have experience in a staff position in another server. They would have a group of friends, real life or online, that they could bring to form an admin team.

As owner I intend to be as hands off as possible, letting the admins and mods run the server, but guiding its vision.

If you wish to apply, please reply or private message me with the following information:

In Game Name:

Time Zone:

Experience:

Capability to bring friends to the server?

What position you would be the best fit for?

No candidates under 16 need apply.
Tanner__
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2016 8:15 pm
1AlexTheIdiot1
In Game Name: AlexTheIdiot

Time Zone: MDT

Experience: I have been staff on many servers and the positions I have been are Helper, Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, and Staff-Manager. A load of them were a success but some of them sadly either, ran out of money to support the server, or it got hacked. I started applying for staff, and getting accepted, in 2015, that's when I first got minecraft.

Capability to bring friends to the server?: I could get most of them on because I know tons of friends with the capability of becoming staff or just playing on the server. I don't do advertising only because it's not very mature to do that and sometimes you can get banned/kicked on some servers.

What position you would be the best fit for?: Admin or Head-Admin because i'm very good at leading and helping out new players and/or new staff members.

Thank you for your time - Alex
07/15/2016 5:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
In Game Name:Magnusdk123

Time Zone:Denmark GMT+01

Experience::I have been Staff at a few servers now, but my biggest success, and also where I formed a community/family was in a old danish Minecraft server named Mcvuze. I first started to work there back in 2012, in fact it was actually my first Minecraft server to play on. I started out as a Testmod, after 2 months I had played in the server. I worked as a Testmod in 1 year, and the. I got promoted to Mod, by the Staff Team, and afterwards I worked another hard year, until the leader of the staff team stopped playing. The Owner promoted me, because he thought, that I was the best Staff Team Member, that the server could offer at that time, so I became leader of the Staff Team. I then worked one year as a leader of the staff team, and I stopped in 2015, because the server died out, and the Owner went to college.

Capability to bring friends to the server: I could get some of them on, but I would rather do advertising for the server though.

What position you would be the best fit for:Head Admin, because I am good at leading Staff Teams and I have a lot of experience in doing so
07/16/2016 7:24 am
Tanner__
Application approved.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome