Epic PvP Server Needs Staff(Co-Owners + Admins + Mods)

zariako's Avatar zariako12/14/12 2:29 pm
12/14/2012 3:58 pm
BlaizeUchiha's Avatar BlaizeUchiha
Ok, well first thing im going to say is that for this app you need to be at least 13 for mod and 14 for admin/co-owner... Secondly I will say that it is going to be hamachi for the next 2 weeks so that Not to many random people dont access but after that im putting it up for a 24/7 server. The idea of the server is a Lord Of The Rings PvP RPG type server. When a normal player loggs on he will get a certain race (Elf, Orc, Uruk-Hai, Dwarf or Human) and then according to that race they will get certain weapons and armor when they spawn, (Uruk-Hai=Chain armor and bow/Elf=Leather+bow ETC) After this they will get a certain spawn according to their race so every time they die they go there. Now the main idea of this server is to raid and kill the other races, there are kings and generals of each race(Owner/Co-Owner/Admin for king) (Admin/Mod) for General and they will either make an temp-ally with another army(Elf teaming with human attacking Uruk-Hai) to attack a different race or just go solo. We have several different maps which contain the following(Mines of Moria + Minas Tirith + Isengard + A giant Elven tree fortress + Mordor) Below is your application(You dont need to fill it out but it will help you, if not go to this)

Hamachi id is of the following
ZariakoServer2
ZariakoServer3
Hamachi Password for all is: hi
Server Ip is: 25.221.64.233
The first people to join stay and have a good chance of staff

Current staff=
Owner: zariako
Co-Owner:(0/2)
HeadAdmin: EuropeRick
Admin(1/2): WarGod
Moderator(1/4): Collin

APPS!!!

Co-Owner(Either donates 10+ dollars monthly or can code java to make plugins)
Name:
IGN:
Can you code java?
Are you good with people?
Do you know WorldEdit?
Are you a good builder?

Admin
Name:
IGN:
People skill?
Why should i pick you?
Experience: