EpicGamingCraft Hiring staff! 24/7 faction server

killertudse's Avatar killertudse1/29/12 8:16 am
4/6/2012 10:51 pm
gothama101's Avatar gothama101
Hello there!

Our server is looking for administrators to expand our staff team!

We are currently only looking for experienced staff, as we don't have the time to teach trials up. So sorry to those who haven't been OP before!

Before applying: If you want to be accepted it is very recommended to play a bit on the server before applying!

Our server ip: 67.222.156.178:25586

Our website: www.epicgamingcraft.top-forum.net

Format: Follow this when applying
1: Ingame name
2: Age
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server?
5: For how long have you been playing on our server?
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc)
7: What could you bring to the server?
8: Why should we pick you as an admin?
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server?
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict?
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator?
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is)

Good luck
killertudse
Level 4 : Apprentice Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2012 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
gothama101
1My player name is gothama101
2.I will be fourteen in September(Don't let my age fool you my mom says I'm 13 going on 30)
3.My experience is I have been an OP on Solgames for about one and a half years now, and also on a newer server( my pals) for about three months as well.
4.The reason I wish to become Affiliated with the server is because I not only like the server so far, but I like to help keep the peace and help make things run smooth.
5.I have been playing on the server for about two hours now, and Love it!
6.Yes, of course.My skype name is camoman45.
7. I believe I could bring a cozy, helpful , essence to the server, also I am good with encouraging people and helping them to reach their goals.
8.I believe I have good experience on the field, and also I will not take any powers for gran it, I use my powers efficiently and wisely. You can trust me I will do what you say, and also can act by myself in a time of need (only admin on for example).
9.I could try, but I wouldn't be able to do this frequently, about every couple months or so( until I start work in September, only 10 hours a week tho).
10. I would be able to be on the server almost 24/7, except school days and like two other days of the month.I can handle conflict 24/7 as well, with two brothers and a sister I can face the world,lol!
13.My motivation to be an admin is that I love to help people and fix problems.
12. Well, I love animals, fishing, hunting, and anything military! I live in an apartment with my mom and sister, and my brothers live with my dad(one of my brothers is a half brother, my dad's side tho), I like to fix things and I want to be an engineer. I want to go to Cornell University for college, and Hutch tech for high school.My grade point average is 95.50-97.00, but I'm not a nerdy person, I like to be layed back, when i can be.
03/11/2012 11:55 am
killertudse
ALright we are having a grief event. Come see it.
02/05/2012 7:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
KylezPro
1: Ingame name: TDSKylezPro
2: Age: 14 this month
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc.: I've been admin on about 3 servers for a very long time
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server? Because I want to help people and to have fun in minecraft!
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? Not long
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc) Yes
7: What could you bring to the server? Alot of great redstone projects and big builds
8: Why should we pick you as an admin? Because I am friendly, good builder and a very good all round minecraft guy
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server? Maybe if you love me ;D
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? Pretty much all day <3
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? Helping people and having fun
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is) I play minecraft alot, and as I have nothing much else to do I would be on pretty much all the time to deal with griefers hackers etc, I'm also very skilled and the main part of my play time would be building and making mob traps to help new comers to get materials to maximize fun on the server
02/05/2012 7:08 am
dcook95
1: Ingame name : dcook95
2: Age : 16
3: Admin experience? : I am an admin on my Neighbors server, and on my own.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server? : i want to get rid of greifers, and help the server in anyway i can.
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? 5 min. LOL
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc) : Absolutely
7: What could you bring to the server? : Any help possible
8: Why should we pick you as an admin? : I think i have experience and i will be a good asset for your server to have.
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server? : Unfortunately, Probably not. My Family and I are not that wealthy to just throw it around....
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? from 3PM to 10PM (eastern time)
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? : to rid the minecraft world of griefers and people who blatantly disregard server rules.
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is) : I am 16, a junior in high school. i have my comptia A+ Computer Certification and i will be taking my Progamming and Network+ Exams soon. I play guitar, i listen to grunge music. my 3 all time favorite bands are 1. Nirvana 2. Alice In Chains and 3. The Doors. Thank You for reading this and hopefully considering me as an admin.
02/05/2012 6:48 am
arules1996
Ingame name MrDoubleTap15
2: Age 14
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc.Ive been admin on two server I dont know this Ip of the top of my head but im building a spawn right now for unholy craft
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server? I want to be part of a good server becomeing a great server
5: For how long have you been playing on our server?To Be honost i havent
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc) Yes all the time
7: What could you bring to the server? I dont know what you have already but i couold be a promise that nothintg bad will heppen and voting and justice
8: Why should we pick you as an admin? Because I have been with alot of servers and no one ever hates me or dislikes me im just friendly
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server?i couldnt
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict?about 5
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? I want to become a geart minecraft name and you have to start somewere so why not this awesomr server
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is) Im a 14 year old boy who lives in Nebraska USA and ive played minecraft for 2 years now. Im creative and can make funcinol stuff. When ever i get i order i follow it and i can give orders to and if you want to find thoughs servers or ask me more qeustions my skype is Taters124
02/05/2012 6:09 am
killertudse
-BUMP-
02/03/2012 3:07 pm
killertudse
We had a bunch of applications!
Still feel free to apply on our website.
01/31/2012 2:36 pm
killertudse
Bump
01/30/2012 11:12 am
killertudse
Bump.
01/30/2012 6:48 am
killertudse
Thank's for the applications!

Looking forward to meet you all in the server!
01/29/2012 6:57 pm
Azuki
1: Ingame name: Izumi_Ookami
2: Age: 17 (18 in March)
3: Admin experience? I have and continue to run my own server, its been nearly a year now so I am experienced in both the configuration and setup of a vast array of plugins. I have been an admin on The Wolves Den for a few months and and a mod in RogueCraft which only happened just recently.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server? I find it boring to just stay on your own server all the time so I am looking for more servers in which I may participate in.
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? I've honestly never played on the server yet but I am going to join asap, I don't build much, I mostly monitor what is going on but when I am bored i may just build some pixel art, thats mostly all.
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc). Yes of course, My username is AzukiPuddles if you want to get in contact
7: What could you bring to the server? I consider myself to be nice to the users of servers and I have fun within limits
8: Why should we pick you as an admin? i feel that my experiance would make me an excellent admin on any server, I can meet any needs within reason.
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server? I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to do this.
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? I would do my best to get the conflict resolved, there isn't much of a time limit constraint just as long as it doesn't interfere with my schooling
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? I like making people happy and for them to have a good experience and fun time in minecraft, it is a game and games should put people in a good mood and that is what I believe I can do
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is) I am a geek I guess you could say, my life is electronics of any kind, it is my future, I am going to a vocational school right now in a class called Computer Systems Technology and am the head of the class, in a few weeks I will be taking my A+ certification exam. And thats really all I really know to say about myself, but I am open for questions just contact me on skype, again AzukiPuddles.
01/29/2012 5:20 pm
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
psychoanalytical
1: Ingame name TerrorFace12
2: Age 13
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc. Yes, 5 servers until they closed down.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server? Because I want to help out and I think the server sounds like fun!
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? Not Yet cause I have school though this evening I'm gonna join.
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc) Yes
7: What could you bring to the server? Fun, and Excitement
8: Why should we pick you as an admin? Because I'm honest and I follow rules and I am fair.
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server? No sorry.
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? 1
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? Having awesome projectts with people who love minecraft as much as I do!
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is) I'm a 13 year old guy who lives in the Philippines who really likes minecraft and I'm also a fair yet fun guy to be with.
01/29/2012 5:12 pm
anonpmc92173
[deleted]
01/29/2012 5:04 pm
HeroofWinds1
IGN:HeroofWinds1
XP: Im Op on 7 Servers And Co-Owner On 2 Servers
Why Do I want To Help: I Really Like Helping Servers (And Minecraft ) And To Make It cool
How Long Have U been On: 1 day And Im Planning To Be on More
Are U willing To Use skype: Yes I am!
What could you bring to the server?: I Have Youtube SO I could Record It On post it on youtube And Tell ALL of my friend About It
Why Should We make U part Of staff: Because Im a good Person And RELLY like to build Im also good with Redstone
Can U Doanate Every Few Months?: I dont Think So Srry D:
How Long Will U be ON?:On weekends 27/7 on weeks 4:30 To 6:00
What is your motivation of being an administrator?: I Relly Like To Help Owners And Talk to fellow Admins And I Like Being Helpfull TO servers
Tell us some information about you!: I Am Relly Good With Redstone And Other Stuff
I Am Really Helpfull TO all The Servers I Get on And I Help THem Alot ANd I want To do the same To this server. I Do Go to School So I cant Be on ALL The time on week days but I will On weekends And I Will Try To Be on It More!!! I will Also Be Helpfull When THe server Is Griefed OR Having Probs.!

Thx For Reading This And I hope U like It
01/29/2012 4:53 pm
baymer1
1: Ingame name: baymer1
2: Age:13( i can act mature)
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc.On a server called ZII about 2 years.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server?: I love minecraft all together and i love improving your server experience.
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? None I will get to know it soon.
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc): chatting yes.
7: What could you bring to the server?:A great fun time
8: Why should we pick you as an admin?: I have lots of expireience , got time, and good with people.
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server?:No sorry
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? weekends 2 hrs, M,T,Th, 30 min, Wed,Fri, an hour.
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator?: Keeping griefers off.
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is)I love having fun, and keeping the rules strait! I am very social and have great skills, thanks!
01/29/2012 4:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
lbpalexcool
1: Ingame name:lbpalexcool
2: Age:14.
3: Admin experience?: I am admin on about 3 servers Mod on 4 and Op on 3.
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server?: To help out all thoses who need to be helped and to make sure the server stays balanced
5: For how long have you been playing on our server?: None but I would love to start now.
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators: I dont have skype but I could use hamachi etc.
7: What could you bring to the server?: I can advertise and get loads of people on the server.
8: Why should we pick you as an admin?: Because I am a mature person who takes grefing and rule breaking seriously.
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server?: Probs not
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict?: 24/7
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator?: To stop those who dont follow rules.
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is):I am great at making pixel art and have been on since minecraft beta 1.4. I love to help out people who are in trouble and will solve personal problems. I just got a new comp and Will not have connection problems. I love to make everyone on the server happy
Hope you pick me !
01/29/2012 4:07 pm
killertudse
Hi thanks for all the applications!
01/29/2012 8:55 am
clonetarget3
1: clonetarget3
2: 15
3: I have had a server, i have been admin on a few, i have never been demoted of admin, it was for about a month i was admin.
4: I would like to help out on the server, watch it, secure it, and make sure no griefers etc. come o, plus i have a feeling that your server will take off (like blow up with people)
5: I have been playing for about 5 minutes.....i know kinda short for play time.
6: Yes!
7: I could bring protection, peace, strength.
8: I am a good admin, I have been admin on many servers, and i have never abused my powers.
9: I could try, even though im American but yes i could try. As much as i can.
10: As many as you want, you want me on contact me somehow and i'll try to get on. But most likely 5-6 hours after school.
12: I currently am in highschool, i do have a little of a anger issue (it's not bad when im playing minecraft for some reason) I am very strong on stoping griefing because i hate it. Right now im using a mac T_T but next month i am getting a new computer, and im a very fun and intelligent guy. Oh! also i mostly build redstone contraptions
13: To help newcomers, and just protect and stop griefing from going on in the server.
01/29/2012 8:44 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Saldres
Hello!
1: Ingame name:Saldres
2: Age 13
3: Admin experience? Where, how long etc. In Estonian and English servers, Op for 3 months, mode for permanent and admin for permanent, too
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server?Because i'm expirienced player and I'll go to server every day .
5: For how long have you been playing on our server? I have played on server 1 week.
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc)Yes, yes I do
7: What could you bring to the server? Good emotions, No-grief, and some guys.
8: Why should we pick you as an admin?Because im expirienced and i'm good player
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server? Sure, why not?
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict? As long as needed.
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator? I see grief, then he goes Beaf!
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is)Im Saldres, I live in Estonia, im 13 years old.
I've played Minecraft since beta 1.1 and For that I'll play every day. I have'nt got a premium account, so I play SP. I'm good at Pixelart, building and medeival houses.
My Skype is Marx3105, so add and MSN is marx3105@windowslive.com, FB is Margus Saldre.

Hope I'll be admin!
01/29/2012 8:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
dettlebag334
1 IG:dettlebag
2 age12
3 yes on my old server then it shut down from payment problems
4 i want to help on a server and make it great
5 0mins
6 yes i am wiling to talk on skype with others
7 i could bring peace to servers and stop arguing because i hate it when people fight
8 i wish to help others and i could build spawns and make cool things
9 i am in america so idk about donating euros
10 5-6 hours i paly a lot
13 i will be active and very happy because i have been down lately from personal issues
12 i love to play with people and help them with issues also i like to be part of servers that are fun annd active Hope i see u soon!
01/29/2012 8:30 am
Level 27 : Expert Cake
Olli81298
1: IG:Temmey
2: Age:13
3: Admin experience?:on my brothers server (gen7) from august 2011 untill now and longer
4: Why do you wish to become administrator on our server?:I want to help make a better server and looking that nobodie griefs
5: For how long have you been playing on our server?:0Minutes
6: Are you willing to talk on skype with other administrators (Meetings etc):I cant speak good english only writing
7: What could you bring to the server?:A better Comunity
8: Why should we pick you as an admin?:Idk I want only help other players
9: Could you donate some euros every month to the server?:Im only 13 i havent many money sry
10: How many hours a day will you be able to handle conflict?:3-4 Hours
13 What is your motivation of being an administrator?:Help newbies,Stop Griefing
12: Tell us some information about you! (The more you write, the better it is):
I'm a 13 years old boy play minecraft till Alpha version love this game,Love it to help other players,and if i be an admin i can help to stop griefing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome