Established Server Seeks Builders/Plugin Writers!

vitamcserver's Avatar vitamcserver12/8/15 5:30 am
1 emeralds 342 2
12/10/2015 4:56 am
vitamcserver's Avatar vitamcserver
How to Apply:
Builders must provide examples of solo work - unless you are a applying as a Team (in which case you may submit examples of Team builds). Please share any and all experience.

Writers should share any links to published plugins and valid experience, if any. Teams are welcome to apply as well.

If you are uncomfortable sharing the requested information via comments, you may PM the info to me.

I will respond to qualified applicants via PM.

**Upon completion of your tasks, I will write a Letter Of Recommendation for you, stating what you did for my server and how well you did, which you may then use when applying for other, similar kinds of projects. Staff positions will be offered to any who prove qualified and are interested, as well. Further terms, should you have any, are negotiable and will be discussed via PM.**

Background Info
January will mark the 1 Year Anniversary for my server, and I am in the process of revamping and expanding. Advertising has been put on hold until the changes are completed, so I am I looking for people who are both efficient and talented.

My hope is to have all changes complete by early to mid January to release as part of our 1 Year Anniversary Celebration! Changes include the addition of 2-4 gamemodes and updates on the current 3 gamemodes.

Thank you!
vitamcserver
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner