-=-[]-EXPERIENCE AS A STAFF, AND A BUILDER!!![-[]-=-

KittKaz's Avatar KittKaz10/18/14 9:10 pm
10/18/2014 9:16 pm
KittKaz's Avatar KittKaz
Hello everyone!

I'm Kitt, a Minecraft player since Beta 1.2, and started building massive builds since Beta 1.4

Here's some things I think you should know about me.

1. I've been a head admin on a server, an admin on two servers, and a moderator on three servers (including the ones I was an admin on).

2. I build massive server spawns, kingdoms, cities, towns, arenas, and more. I usually go for the Medieval style, but here and there I'll do modern builds.

3. I'm looking for servers to help out with, meaning I'm applying for staff, or a builder rank.

Here's my application.

IGN: PinaygirlXD

How much do I get on?: About 20 hours a week, almost all day on the weekends.

What are you applying for?: Any staff rank, or a builder rank.

Why are you applying?: I'm applying, because I want to help out a server and make sure I give my best to make the players happy and satisfied, and do what I can to help the ones who need it.

Building Skill (0-10): 8

Maturity (0-10): 9

Minecraft command knowledge: 9

Why should you pick me?: You should pick me, because I'm capable of being a trustworthy helper, a good friend, and a caring person. I would use the best of my abilities to help another who is in need of it.

Banned?: Only once. My cousin used my minecraft account when I left it on as I went to eat. He stole from a server I was AFK on.

If a player was hacking the server, what would you do?: First, I would check if said hacking was true, and give them 5-10 minutes to explain. I would try to get a hold of a staff member that is capable of banning the hacker, or if I had the power, do it myself. I'd take screenshots of proof and quickly report him/her on the forums.

If a player was using inappropriate language
(includes Racism, Homophobia and profanity.)
What would YOU do?: I would warn him/her first. If they continue to do so, I would kick/mute them. If they proceed to continue, I will screenshot the chat as proof and report it on the forums, stating that they would not stop and did not obey the rules, then temporarily ban them until further notice.

Other: I follow all rules on all servers, I respect all the staff I meet even if they don't treat me the same. Helping others is my top priority. I don't abuse any commands or power given to me, such as giving spawned items to players, and abusing world edit to the point the server crashes.

I hope I answered the questions you would ask~! I love meeting new people and helping others, so I really do hope I qualified for one of these ranks. If you'd like to recruit me, don't hesitate on doing so! If you have questions, be sure to reply, and I would be more than happy to answer them as best as I could. Also, my email is

kazgames58@gmail.com
KittKaz
Level 1 : New Explorer