F00LSCRAFT needs you youtuber!

Glorious_Panda's Avatar Glorious_Panda1/25/13 3:11 am
1 emeralds 162 3
1/29/2013 5:26 pm
Glorious_Panda's Avatar Glorious_Panda
Hello fellow minecrafters. I am the owner of a nice PvP, Factions server called F00LSCRAFT we got a nice spawn, shops, Capture the Flag, and many more stuff! The only problem is we aren't having that many visitors we would like to. So I was wondering if anyone would like to make a Lets Play Multiplier (A cool name could be Lets Raid) on the server or maybe a Live Stream on twitch.tv.

Server:
The server is 24/7 meaning you can play when ever you want, it's a PvP, factions server with greifing and rading allowed. We have awesome plugins (such as Essentials, WorldGuard, Votifier, Factions, AutoMessager, and more!) and fun plugins such as Capture the Flag with a great map and adding more to the list. We have active and friendly staff that can help you and other members solving your issues.

What I am offering:

✔ A good server with daily players and friendly, active staff.
✔ An auto broadcast saying the name of your youtube/twitch.tv channel.
✔ Rewards depending on the number of views of the video.
✔ A faction power boost.
✔ And more!

What I am expectating:

- A decent number of views.
- A mic and good quality videos.
- Being active and constant videos (By this I don't mean many videos but I mean more like making maybe 1 video each week or two, kinda like with a rhythm not just whenever you want) (I will be flexible with this one mostly)

For more information add " happy.my.self " to skype saying you are interested in so, or visit our planetminecraft post about the server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/f ... s-1823005/

Glorious_Panda, out.
Glorious_Panda
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon