Faction Recruiting New Members

sweetchilly's Avatar sweetchilly10/13/12 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 177 4
10/13/2012 11:21 pm
360Gamer 072's Avatar 360Gamer 072
Are you good at Pvp?(1-100): im about 89 in pvp only somethings are annoying

Have you ever raided other factions in different servers?: yes i have i ove doing that but some servers have stupid rules with factions

Do you have Skype?(If no can you get one?): yes i do have skype Pedobear801

Are you trustworthy?: yes i am trustworthy

Would you respect other members private chest and items?: i will respect other people chests and items if they would do the same

What would you do the help around the base?: im a kick ass defender and i always make a base thats near;y imossible to ge in
sweetchilly
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

360Gamer 072
10/13/2012 11:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
Are you good at Pvp?(1-100): 90

Have you ever raided other factions in different servers?: Yes but I don't raid most of my time in factions

Do you have Skype?(If no can you get one?): Im 12, I will PM you my skype if accepted

Are you trustworthy?: Yeah

Would you respect other members private chest and items?: Yeah i dont steal anything like diamonds.

What would you do the help around the base?: Add advanced redstone doors and cool stuff just like that!

Any other information i should know?: I can make a TNT cannon and Piston traps!
PainBrick
10/13/2012 11:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Are you good at Pvp?(1-100): 93

Have you ever raided other factions in different servers?: Pleanty

Do you have Skype?(If no can you get one?): yep

Are you trustworthy?: yep

Would you respect other members private chest and items?: I dont touch unless I get permission

What would you do the help around the base?: Mine Diamonds, Make Potions, Enchant

Any other information i should know?: im 16
JohnAkner
10/13/2012 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Are you good at Pvp?(1-100): 83 without enderpearls 94 with enderpearls (Im an enderpearl skill shooter and use them alot in combat (not for running))

Have you ever raided other factions in different servers?: Yes fun everytime except when they have outrageous power and I cant claim their land

Do you have Skype?(If no can you get one?): Yes-Jakeleebob

Are you trustworthy?: I have never betrayed a faction when I leave I announce it , ask what I can keep and don't sell the coords

Would you respect other members private chest and items?: Yes as long as mine isn't stole from

What would you do the help around the base?: The server I played on before just went down and I spent about 2-3 hours a night on so yes I am active and will share profits with the faction while beefing up defenses and some cosmetics while i'm at it

Any other information i should know?: I am only 12 if that matters and can't always skype (but i am a fast typer even during combat)
buringmoon
10/13/2012 11:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Are you good at Pvp?(1-100): 70

Have you ever raided other factions in different servers?: yes i have not many times but still i have

Do you have Skype?(If no can you get one?): no and my parents wont let me

Are you trustworthy?: yes yes i am

Would you respect other members private chest and items?: i will respect other peoples chests

What would you do the help around the base?: i can help protect and mine for the base

Any other information i should know?: i am male but me and my sister share a file and keeps changing my skin back and i gave up so that why i have a girl skin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome