◊Faction Server Recruiting◊

FiansMinecraft's Avatar FiansMinecraft8/11/13 1:03 pm
8/15/2013 12:51 pm
pioavenger's Avatar pioavenger
Faction Server Recruiting!

Hello every one, I just started a new server and i need some staff members. We will need 4 Moderators, and 5 helpers. The admin spots are already taken. If you would like to apply the application would be further down. But first you have to be nice, now how to use commands, and know when to temp ban and mute. If you someone is doing something bad and you think they need a perma ban then contact and admin or me. So now here is that application.

What positon:
IGN:
Timezone:
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted):
Skype(MustHave)
How long can you play:
FiansMinecraft
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pioavenger
08/15/2013 12:51 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Hi,can you please answer my application please? TY
G0sick
08/13/2013 5:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Applying for: I will accept any position you feel I am suited for from my given application.

Minecraft Username: Irapepickles - Don't mind the name, it was not the one chosen by me.

Your age: 19

Sex/Gender: Female

Years Played MC: Three or four years I believe.

Why you want to join us: My college let out for summer on june 3rd. Since then, I have been in a rut. I've more or less run out of things to do, and am in need of a time-killer. Don't let this discourage you though. I am an experienced and skilled staff member, in Minecraft and in the real world. I have to juggle children at a pre-school I work at, so dealing with the average Minecrafter is nothing.

Servers you have played on: I have played on a number of different themed servers. From your average Survival PvP server, to your unique RPG and Mini-game servers. I've been staff on about 10 servers, two of which I can provide IP addresses.

Creative/Survival: I prefer to play in survival, as it gives me more of a challenge. I feel that creative mode takes away the point of Minecraft.

What you like to build: My favorite building style is pixel art, Modern Buildings, and natural/decayed builds.

Previous Experience: I have been Owner on two servers before I enrolled in college. My administrator career has been a bit more involved though. I've been admin on five or six servers, though I decided to step down from my position due to certain circumstances.

Time you can devote to the server PER DAY: During Weekends, I will be available from about 11:30am - 2:00am. On Weekdays, I will usually be available from 3:00pm - 1:00am.

Special Skills: I'm not sure if I have any 'special' skills worth telling that would prove of any use to you. I am currently enrolled in college studying computer graphics and animation. Once graduated I plan to work with my elder sister in Japan.

All-Time Favourite Music Genre: As strange as it may seem, I love Japanese music. Not only because I'm quite the anime geek, but because I cannot understand it. Since I do not know most of the words being sung to me, I am able to put my own meaning into the songs. One moment, a song could be inspirational to me. Then the next day, the same song could give me a depressing vibe.

Plugin knowledge: I have extensive knowledge is dealing with plugins. Due to my long history of staff positions, I have learned to use almost every popular plugin. CoreProtect being my favorite. I am quick to learn new ones.

What can you bring to the server: I can offer my extensive knowledge as a staff member. Since I work a a day-care, I am very good at dealing with your average Minecrafter, and am quick to handle problems or questions.

Handicaps/Hangups: My biggest pet peeve is stubbornness. I cannot stand people who do not know when to admit that they are wrong. I also dislike leader figures, whom do not listen to their followers. A leader can never truly grow until he/she has learned humility. I work best with peers who are team players, and are willing to try new ideas which have been presented by other staff members.

Anything Else You'd Like to Make Known: I believe I've already said most everything, but if I've forgotten something I'll say it again. I'm a short girl, living with my roommate in a little apartment duplex. I attend Arkansas University where I study to be an animator. I am absolutely anime obsessed, and have seen around 250 anime. That's around 7000 episodes, each being about 30 minutes. In total I have about 3 - 4 months of my life in anime. As odd as it is nowadays, I thoroughly enjoy playing video-games. My favorite console being PS3. My birthday is January 11th, and I'm the proud future owner of a 1967 Mustang Fastback. If there is anything else you would like to ask be, don't hesitate to ask.
FiansMinecraft
08/13/2013 7:58 pm
Accepted. You can be a moderator.
NeoPixl
08/13/2013 5:04 pm
What positon:Mod
IGN:sos_sos66
Timezone:Eastern USA ? XD
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted):I worked as a mod before thats it:(
Skype(MustHave):piratedusti4
Maturity level:7 1/2
How long can you play: 5-7 hrs
FiansMinecraft
08/13/2013 5:01 pm
Wow i like how people dont read and just put admin on there position they want,.
Lexigall123456
08/13/2013 11:44 am
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
What positon: Admin/Mod, whichever you think I'm best for.
IGN: lexigall1234
Timezone: Eastern
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted): I have been a server owner for 2 years, Admin on 3 servers and mod on 4.
Skype(MustHave): lexigall1234
Maturity level: 8. I do have a humorous side
How long can you play: 8 hours per day, maybe more.

Thanks!
FiansMinecraft
08/13/2013 5:02 pm
Accepted may i see the servers ip that you are owner on.
trentrocks01
08/11/2013 11:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
What positon: I would like to try out for moderator
IGN:trentrocks2001
Timezone: Mountain time zone
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted):None, but I would like to find out and experience the responsibility for that rank.
Skype(MustHave): Trenton Hanson. Description of picture: a boy half smiling, has freckles, and is wearing a blue shirt with blue collars.
Maturity level: 8/10
How long can you play: All day until school starts. Then I could play after football practice which would be around 5:00 p.m..

~WORD FROM THE WRITER~

I highly appreciate it that you ask for people to be high ranks on your server and I would like to thank you for reading this! ~Trent Hanson~ (aka trentrocks2001)
megawaterhazard13
08/11/2013 11:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
What positon: i would like to be a mod
IGN: Megawaterhazard
Timezone:USA
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted):A Server called the great zapto wasnt really big
Skype(MustHave) megawaterhazard13
Maturity level:8
How long can you play:i should be good to play al day until school starts
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
08/11/2013 2:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
What positon: Admin Or Mod
IGN: TheLuler
Timezone: Hawaii
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted): I have been staff 4 times before and owned 3 servers before. So yeah I have lots.
Skype(MustHave): I swear Im getting 1 ATM
Maturity level: 9/10 i can get out of hand sometimes
How long can you play: on weekends: all day most of the times School: 1-2 hours
SmashincowMC
08/11/2013 2:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
What positon: mod
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Timezone: CST
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted): I have been staff on 7 other servers so i have past experiences with hackers and rule breakers
Skype(MustHave) smashincow
Maturity level: 7.5
How long can you play: 1-7 hours daily
FiansMinecraft
08/13/2013 11:41 am
Accepted but your going to helper.
pioavenger
08/11/2013 1:37 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
What positon: I would like to apply for moderator.
IGN:pioavenger
Timezone:WET-Western Europian Timezone
Past experience(Dont lie you could still be accepted):I had a few hamachi servers and was moderator on another skyblock server.
Skype(MustHave): serginho-serginho@hotmail.com (gave my e-mail because i use microsoft account)
Maturity level: 10/10 when working and 7/10 when just hanging on servers with friends.
How long can you play:If server is 1.5.2 i can play 6-9 hours but if server is 1.6.2 i can play 2-5 hours.

Hope you consider me as a staff member.
I can also promote the server in a lot of ways.

P.S. I am a cracked minecraft user and will be buying original in about a month. Is the server available for cracked players?If so i can increase the nunber of players by 10 in a week.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome