Factions clan | MostWanted looking for members!

JesseHere's Avatar JesseHere1/24/15 12:00 pm
1 emeralds 103 2
1/29/2015 8:22 pm
HER0BRlNE's Avatar HER0BRlNE
MostWanted Factions Clan

About us: This factions clan is ran by two girls named Jess and Olivia, we have a high experience with factions. We are looking to expand our faction family, we are only a two person faction and this is where you come into play.

Rules:
1) RESPECT
2) Be dedicated!
3) Be active!
4) Be mature!

How to Join:
Name and IGN:
Age (We are a 13+ clan):
What job would you like to have?:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you bring to our faction?:
Jobs:
Miner (0/3): You collect diamonds, iron, gold, coal, lapis, redstone, and cobblestone!
Farmer (0/2): You farm, simple as that.
Redstoner (0/1): You set up the spawner devices, traps, or anything else that needs redstone.
Resource gatherer (0/5): You collect any kind of resource like wood, farming items, blocks, etc.
Fighter (0/10): You pvp!
Base protector (0/5): You do the defense work for the base like the obby walls, sand walls, water, etc.
Scouter (0/5): You look for raids or places to build bases, vaults, etc.
Builder (0/1): You make the bases, vaults, etc look pretty ^-^

Member list:
Owner: jesseseesall
Owner: oliviap1227

Alliances:
We have none right now.

Enemies:
No enemies.... for now!
JesseHere
Level 1 : New Crafter