I Cant Delete this!

zoads's Avatar zoads10/21/13 4:55 am
10/21/2013 8:50 pm
zoads's Avatar zoads
Post Moved Idk How to delete it
zoads
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zoads
10/21/2013 8:50 pm
Added on Skype leprehaun. We still need at least 8 more people keep sending in those applications!
Leprehaun
10/21/2013 4:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Ign: Leprehaun
Position applying for: Admin/Mod
Why Would you be good for the position: I have alot of experience of staff and can help a lot by offering help in all aspects.
Any Previous Experance: Yes
Co-owner x1
Admin x3
Mod x3
Helper x2
Ownerx2
zoads
10/21/2013 4:12 pm
ive added you all on skype and spoken individually to you Guys we nee more people!!
SlR_Moretz
10/21/2013 7:20 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Dustin Moretz
Time Zone: EST(GMT -4:00)
Applying for position:Admin

I have experience with
-towny
-essentials
-citizens
-cannons
-groupmanager
-dynmap
-much more(if you'd like to know just ask me)

I have been admin previously,I am usually on 3 hours a day about(weekdays),this may vary,4-10 hours (weekends), and good internet.I have good building skills(I dont want to say very good,Im not sure what you would compare that to)I can send some pics but I dont want to be builder,I often lead building projects before my previous server fell apart.I complete given tasks on time(within reason) and with "helpers" that should not be a problem.If you get the server on by this weekend I can help with starting. I hope you will select me for Admin and respond soon.

-SlR_Moretz

contact info
email:dustinwmoretz@gmail.com
I can give you other info later(If you accept me,don't want to give private info for nothing)
BossCreations
10/21/2013 6:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Ign: xXCodeBossXx
Position applying for: Admin/Builder
Why Would you be good for the position: Admin: Love problem solving ,Builder: Well Once I came 3rd in a Team Vareide Comp with a score of 9.37
Any Previous Experance: Yes
Co-owner x1
Admin x3
Mod x4
Youtuber x4
Vip x 2
zoads
10/21/2013 6:02 am
Guys if you can do Graphics/or are a good builder you will get rank if you are able to help out with the server we will be getting online in about 1 week
KneeGustus
10/21/2013 5:41 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Fish
Ign: MinecraftJobo
Position applying for: Artist/Builder or possibly Admin
Why Would you be good for the position: I like to help people out, as well as building cool things people want to look at.
Any Previous Experance:
My own server
TheMurderWitness
10/21/2013 5:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
bump
TheMurderWitness
10/21/2013 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Ben Williams
TimeZone: GMT 10+

Experience: I have much experience with Minecraft, as I am upcoming my third year of playing. I also have plenty of experience with Servers because I have had one in the past and also been a member of staff of many other servers.

Why Should We Choose You?: You should choose me as I am a commited, trustworthy, hard-working and passionate gamer. I have more than enough time on my hands as I play minecraft 6+ hours a day on weekends and 3+ on weekdays. I also will complete any task given to the best of my abillity and effort. I am mature enough to handle situations myself, but will concern you if I feel the need nesseccary. I am also very familiar with dealing with peopls who are breaking rules. I am able to build at about a intermediate level. I am excited to hear from you shortly and hope you will accept.

position: Admin

Contact details:
Email: vb3nw1ll1ams@gmail.com
Paypal: v3bw1ll1ams@gmail.com
Twitter: @fcukben
10/21/2013 5:01 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Saying 13+ is annoying because i am just as experienced as a 18 year old and can be mature, I can setup a:
- Bukkit Server
- A Bungeecord Proxy
- A Massive network
Just try to rethink because you would let a 15 year old that know nothing staff but not someone like me. This is not a app, having 10 year old staff is good because then their more likely to know what the player wants, minecraft having more 10 year olds than 15 year olds.
~ This server will most likely shutdown within the first month
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome