•FACTIONS NEED STAFF•

GalileoGalil's Avatar GalileoGalil4/19/16 3:12 am
1 emeralds 332 8
9/11/2016 7:28 pm
SkyZach's Avatar SkyZach
REPOST DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE IN THE PAST

Hello everyone.
I currently am in charge of the factions section of a Hub server a friend of mine has opened on minecraft PC!
Our server consist of
•A mini games server
•Factions server
•Peaceful server
•Skyblock server
And eventually a creative and prison

We are currently looking for builders and staff members or just players to be the servers beta testers!

Our servers consist of the following ranks (in order from highest to lowest)

High Staff Positions:

•Owner(owns individual server)
•Co-owner (helps co run individual server)
•Staff-Manager (Handle High staff position promotions and demotions)
•LSM(Lead Server Manager) the backbone of each server, makes sure things go smoothly)
•Head-Admin(for factions the rank is known as Chief-Admin ( Handles all small promotions for individual server)
•Head-Builder (able to build for any of the severs and handles promotions and demotions of normal builders)

Normal Positions:

•Admin
•Builder
•Mod
•Trial-Mod
•Helper

PS: I'm not against creating special ranks for people that could offer special attributes

Most all high staff positions have been filled besides Head-Admin and Head-Builder
Currently needing Builders for factions spawn

If you'd like to be apart of our server please comment below with this application format!
Example:

•Name: Blaze
•Age(minimum age for factions is 14 for other servers it's 13): 20
•Position applying for: Admin
•Staff experience: Owned a server before
•About yourself: Grew up on a farm, love outdoors, always been a great people's person and love to help people out!
•Do you have a mic? If so are you able to use communication applications like Teamspeak and Skype? Yes, both!
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional):
Kik(mandatory): Nerraw_Warren

Application formate for copying:

•Name:
•Position applying for:
•Staff Experience:
•About Yourself:
•Do you have a mic? If so can you use communication applications like Skype and teamspeak?
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional):
•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff):

•UPDATE•
Currently in need of MATURE/ADULT member to fill the factions Head-Chief position! When I say mature I mean if possible like age 17+
I'm not wanting some old grump -nope- but I do need someone more mature to help me run factions! (Experience with permissions and such is a great bonus to getting accepted)
GalileoGalil
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2016 7:28 pm
SkyZach
•Name:Zach
•Position applying for:Co owner
•Staff Experience:I am an admin on another server but will quit id i get job here
•About Yourself:Im training for the Marines so i obey orders and work hard
•Do you have a mic? If so can you use communication applications like Skype and teamspeak?I don't i have an email
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional):I play super smash bros
•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff):i can get it
04/20/2016 6:36 pm
GalileoGalil
Bump
04/19/2016 1:15 pm
mynxyjynxy
•Name: Alex

•IGN: JynX123

•Position applying for: Head Admin

•Staff Experience: Owned and operated over 15 different servers for different games

•About Yourself: Currently employed as a corporate level Systems Administrator for a company based out of Georgia. I work 2nd shift (3PM to 2AM). I have owned and operated, along with been a staff member for 15+ different servers. (Minecraft, GMod, CSS, CSGO, TS, Mumble, TF2, BFBC2 and BF3). I also do web development and have a few boxes to host my own servers, which I occasionally do for testing or general messing around. If you would like to know anything else about me, please feel free to ask.

•Do you have a mic: Yes, I have Skype and Teamspeak.

•Steam: Yes. I will provide a link if asked.

•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff): I do have it. Ask for any info that you want/require privately.

I'm also not an Old Grump. I like to have fun however If things get out of hand I can be strict. Of course I would rather consult with fellow staff members before doing anything drastic such as permanently banning a user.
04/19/2016 2:55 pm
GalileoGalil
Hey Alex after reading your application I'd like to get in touch with you? Care if i get that kik now?
04/19/2016 11:47 am
GalileoGalil
Did you guys not read where i said most high positions were filled?
04/19/2016 6:37 am
BlueSeaker
•Name: Kepler Hayne Boquia IGN: BlueSeaker (Premium)
•Position applying for: Staff-Manager (Export in Promotion and Demotion)
•Staff Experience: I Owned a Server before but i shut it down because of no players.(when i my server is down) I was a admin on many kinds of Server in Hamachi Server but server is down because of inactivity. Now, i'm a Staff on a Hong Kong server. A Forum Manager on Forums and a Helper on the Server. Our server is Growing. We didn't accept donations yet because the owner yet is planing about the Donations and he HOST his own server on his own Computer.
•About Yourself: I'm a Filipino who loves playing Computer games such as Minecraft. Loves Badminton, Ice Skating, and Archery (didnt try yet this Sport xD but i want to try soon)
•Do you have a mic? If so can you use communication applications like Skype and teamspeak?: I Have Skype : BlueSeaker
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional): Not Steam but Minecraft, Dragon Nest, Clash of Clans, Online Games, etc.
•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff):Don't have yet but i will if i'll be a staff
04/19/2016 5:35 am
GreenPho3nix
•Name: Daniel
•Position applying for: Owner, Head-Builder
•Staff Experience: I'm good at building and also running servers or websites
•About Yourself: I live in a pretty big city and i have a strong pc, i started a YT channel
•Do you have a mic? If so can you use communication applications like Skype and teamspeak?: I have a mic and i have skype, Gr33n_Pho3nix
•Steam? Other games you play?(optional): I do have steam, Gr33n_Pho3nix
•Kik (Mandatory to have to be staff): yes, Gr33n_Pho3nix
04/19/2016 4:01 am
Ambelion
Name:Ilija Mizimakoski (Elijah Mizimakoski) (ign:Ambelion)
Position applying for: Mod (Wanna start slowly then get promoted)
Staff experience:made server w friend and messed on it plus ik every op hack
About Yourself:I live in a village in Struga,country Macedonia.I live good live and a gaming live aswell.Here its peacefull and quiet.
Do you have mic: i have a desktop mic yes
Skype/TS: i have both of them plus ik how to make ts server
Steam games: i play counter but idk if it is steam or not
Kik: i do
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome