FallCraft: New Vegas! Recruiting Staff!

PlanetCraftServer's Avatar PlanetCraftServer4/1/12 11:43 am
4/1/2012 3:30 pm
bjraji52's Avatar bjraji52

Welcome To The FallCraft: New Vegas First Staff Recruitment Post! Those Who Don't Know What FallCraft: New Vegas Is, I Shall Explain Throughout This Post! I Am The Owner, alexk252 in-game.I Own A Server Which Aims To Be One Of The Most Intense Survival Servers Out Their.FallCraft: New Vegas Is All About...Well You Guess It, Fallout New Vegas! We Aim To Create A 1:1 Scale Map Of Consisting Of Every Location, Character and Quest! Right Now We Are In Small Stage Development And Only Have A Very Small Part Of The Map Finished! The Server Is Publically Released In 3 Months.We Need YOU Yes YOU To Come And Help Us! If You Are A Very Experienced Builder, Moderator Or Admin Please Put An Application Form In! BUT...There Is A Catch...As The Server Is Hosted With Multiplay It Will Cost £40.00 A Month To Run.I Cannot Pay This.I Can Pay £10 A Month, But Admins Must Pay At Least £5, And Mods £3 To Keep The Server Up! Do not worry though! Your first month on the server being trial Admin/Mod you won't have to pay anything, then after if you like what we are doing you will have to start to keep your position! In Return If You Donate £5 A Month Without Being Admin Or Mod You Will Get...

1) Your Own House In The Mojave Wasteland!Built By You Or A Staff Member!
2) The Ability To Fly Around The Mojave Wasteland!
3) An NPC Follower!
4) A Reserved Server Spot!

We Have BIG Aims But We Need The Support Of YOU!

Here You Will Find The Applications Needed To Qualify To Become A Staff Member! These Will Not Be Given Just Through The Submitted Application.If Accepted, You Shall Be Put On The Trial List To Gain Trust Of Me.Remember Do Not Ask To Be Admin/Mod If You Know You Cannot Donate In The Future! Their Are 3 Positions, Builder, Moderator and Admin.

Position Wanted:
IGN:
Name:
​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):
Why You Want This Position:
What Can You Bring To The Server:

This is an example of good acceptable work (This is Goodsprings, The Spawn Town):

Thankyou All For Reading! And Please Help Out! It Will Be Worth It!
PlanetCraftServer
Level 21 : Expert Architect