[RECRUITING] - FANTASY CRAFT ZERO - MMORPG BASED SERVER

Gluxdator's Avatar Gluxdator4/3/13 12:58 pm
9/3/2013 1:00 pm
Gluxdator's Avatar Gluxdator
Hello All, and welcome to this wonderful forum post. We are starting a MMORPG based Minecraft server, and we are looking for people like yourself to help build this wonderful world! Please read the information posted below, well sure it will compel you to join our team and make something wonderful. We are positive that, in no time this will be flagship of all MMORPG based servers in all of Minecraft.

About myself:
Firstly let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Derrick, i live in Arizona, United States, and I’m a Project Manager for a game development company called HailFire Creations. The reason I'm here is because I love Minecraft, and have for some time now; I want to start a great project and that’s to make the best MMORPG style server for the people of Minecraft. At this moment in times all of our positions will be Royalty or Free, depending on what you are able to bring to the team, your experience and skills, we're hoping to turn your position into a fully paid position by the end of development. For you this will be a great opportunity to get on board a well-organized Development Team to gain that vital experience needed to further yourself in the Gaming Industry and to also help you become a better Developer. Okay then so now let’s tell you a little bit about the project, if there's something that we haven't posted or if you just want to know something then PM or Email me and I’ll be happy to supply you with the information.

Server Title:
Fantasy Craft Zero

http://fcz.enjin.com

Server:
Private until release.

Current Development Team:
Gluxdator (Project Manager)
BaalDomiel (Staff Manger)
FoxehSocks (Story Board Director)

Special Thanks to:
Hitoshi Sakimoto
GamePot USA
Fyreuk
aPunch
fullwall
sk89q

Tallent Needed:

Click Below for Open Positions!

http://fcz.enjin.com/forum/m/16617718/viewthread/8563712-staff-open-positions

Click the URL below to apply!

http://fcz.enjin.com/staffapps

Thank you for taking your time to read our thread, hope to see you soon! More information to come, standby.
Gluxdator
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gluxdator
09/03/2013 1:00 pm
Bumb! Everything has been revamped, dev starts soon.
staplezjay
04/04/2013 2:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
IGN:Staplezjay
Position:Website Developer,Game Administrator,Game Moderator
English skills:10/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username:mcpheeproductions
Contact info:rotmgbrah@gmail.com
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I'm thinking i'm pretty skilled with doing jobs but i only do a good for a good server i thought yours might be pretty cool.So i am very skilled with all my positions i have chosen. Another reason why i choose my positions is i try my hardest and never give up also I hardly make mistakes
Average Playtime:1 - 10 hours
Time zone:New Zealand (Auckland)
Experience, skill reference, proof of work:Experience I have only got but no proof sorry this may take down my trust well... I have been co-owner many times and head-admin only once well.
thank you for your support
~~~~staplezjay
hugo9u77
04/04/2013 2:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Hugojair
Position: Game mod or admin
English skills: I dont really know...
Do you have Skype? If so your username: hugo9u76, but i am not allowed to use it
Contact info: PMC maybe?
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I have been looking for a fun server i could probaly can help, I think that being administrator you get even more respect of the players that can tell you many things, i am freely to help in anything (sadly not in coding) you need, but yes, if i get accepted .
Please give me a chance and you will get the best
Average Playtime: 6+ hours
Time zone: (UTC-06:00)
Experience, skill reference, proof of work: Being one of the best admins and mods of the servers i have been, they used to call me the trusted, i am good at giving some ideas you can have in your awesome server.Even if i am not good at something.
ShockEpic
04/03/2013 7:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: ShockEpic

Position: Developer

English skills: English is my only, and first language.

Do you have Skype? If so your username: (Yes) ShockEpic

Contact info: Skype username is ShockEpic

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): To be able to assist this community, in a developers perspective, would be amazing. Already, it is clear that it will be quite successful, and that much dedication will be devoted to it's progress. It is my hope, that I can get a chance see this progression, and take part in it by managing, customizing, and creating plugins for you.

Average Playtime: 5-7 hours per day.

Time zone: -5:00 Eastern

Experience, skill reference, proof of work: Although I have only been a developer for around two months, my skills have developed nicely. Java is a very familiar language to me, and I work sufficiently with it. It would be great if I could show work, however, all plugins I create, remain private to the specific requester, server, and/or I.

Thanks for your time,
Shock
tylerthecreeper
04/03/2013 7:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: tylerthecreeper2
Position: Game Administrator
English skills: From USA.
Do you have Skype? If so your username: tylerthecreeper1
Contact info: EMAIL: tylervivier123@gmail.com/SKYPE: tylerthecreeper1
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want the position of admin on your server because It sounds like a good server, i have been looking for a good MMORPG server, and I am looking forward to helping out the server! I feel that will the position of admin, I will receive more respect, and be more recognized in the community. I am not a great paragraph writer, but I am giving it my best. I will help out the server whenever needed, and I am playing Minecraft every day in my free time, and I have a lot of free time. It could all be dedicated to your server if I am accepted(:
Average Playtime: 4-6 hours weekdays, 8-12 weekends.
Time zone: Eastern (USA)
Experience, skill reference, proof of work: Run my own server, have been staff on servers that have closed, proof: server IP: creeper-craft.us:26579, thats all i got ;3

Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Gluxdator
04/03/2013 3:40 pm
Everyone who has and or will be applying will be contacted, everyone will know if they have or have not been accepted. Just thought you guys should know.
SUR3shot1
04/03/2013 7:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Okay good to know. Don't like being left hanging. haha
Koffee7
04/03/2013 1:55 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cookie
IGN: Koffee7
Position: Trial-Mod or Mod
English skills: 9/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username: I prefer to PM you it if accepted.
Contact info: Sorry, I dont know what you mean by that. May you explain it?
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
I would love to help out with anybody that needs help, helping people seems to be a habit I have. Its always great to have a happy community, so I would like to join your server community. I know you said to give a paragraph to explain why you wanted us for wanting this position, however that is pretty much my reason, helping the community in the server.
Average Playtime: 3-4 Hours (If less then most likely I have to go somewhere or something happened)
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
Experience, skill reference, proof of work: I was a Head-Mod on a server called CommandoCraft, however the server has been down for a while. The owner's skype is nyancat.lmfao.
SUR3shot1
04/03/2013 1:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
IGN: SUR3shot
Position: Mod or Admin your choice
English skills: 10/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username: sur3shot1
Contact info: mikeyman6129@yahoo.com
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): Well I would like this position because I love to help out a new server. I used to own a server myself I ran it for 3 months. I set up all the permissions and plugins on my server. I know all of PermissionEx and GroupManager (prefer PEX) I know how to run a server having owned one before. I am able to keep people in line. I will keep your server safe. I will respect those of higher rank than me. I like to be strict but not to strict I've noticed people like that more and end up respecting you more. I can handle situations quickly without causing a lot of chaos in the server. I promise you I will do a good job if given the chance and hired!
Average Playtime: Weekends 5-10 hours a day. Weekdays 2-4 hours a day.
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Experience: Owned server, CoOwned very popular creative server made hundreds of dollars in donations. I was highly respected on the server even before I made it to coowner. Server is long gone now sorry no proof.

Thank you for taking the time to read my app. Even If I am rejected I will still probably play on the server and support it!
EpicAwesome1
04/03/2013 1:32 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
IGN: Epic_Awesome1
Position: Game Administrator
English skills: I am English so 10/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username: FallenGamingYT, no mic
Contact info: Ummm skype and email @fallengamingyt@gmail.com
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want this position because the server sounds like a cool idea and I am an experienced staff member who is looking for a new server to administrate. I believe that I can do well with your server and I can help it become populated and fun. I cooperate with my fellow staff members and players alike, and I know how to identify/punish hackers and rule breakers.
Average Playtime: 2-3 on weekdays and I don't know how long on weekends.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Experience, skill reference, proof of work: I've been staff on lots of small servers but some more noteworthy staff jobs I've had are: EliteCraft - Head Admin and Site Admin/DEV PROOF: http://www.elitecraftcs.tk
CityCraft/TechnoCraft: Co-Manager (Assistant to the head admin), then Owner when the owner quit PROOF: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/c ... tzaptoorg/[
The MinecraftFiles Server: Plugin Manager, PROOF: N/A

I know my app is not that good, but I do hope that we will get to work together in the future.
tommy099431
04/03/2013 1:30 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Unicorn
IGN: cows_451
Position: Game Moderator/Game Admin
English skills: 9.5/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username: yes -- gumball451
Contact info: email -- i would like to give it to you in PM if i get the Job Thank you
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want this position because i would like to help out a server. I have found out that being Owner is not always fun! I want to help other people make sure they have fun. I'm helpful, Happy, and i have a lot of Trust.
Average Playtime: about 3 hours on weekdays and 6-12 hours on weekends
Time zone: Eastern USA
Experience, skill reference, proof of work: Owner http://www.galaxynation.enjin.com (but the server sucks) www.pvphonors.enjin.com -- Admin (Server is going down)
twofriends
04/03/2013 1:22 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Blockhead
IGN:reserx1
Position:game adminstrator
English skills:8.9/10
Do you have Skype? If so your username:marius.willemoes and i have mic
Contact info:?
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I am a person with a lot of experince at being staff and i can help new players:)
Average Playtime:2-3 hours a day weekends 4-6
Time zone:europe
Experience, skill reference, proof of work:8.5 You may check my account
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome