Fragnet Gaming - Staff needed. Apply today!

Darkimba's Avatar Darkimba6/6/14 12:00 pm
7/9/2014 1:26 pm
Sun-Cloud's Avatar Sun-Cloud
Greetings,

We at Fragnet Gaming are looking for more professional Staff members.
We will host more and more servers for you to play on and give more players opportunity to be Staff / Mod on other servers / games !

We will host more servers for games such as Minecraft / Battlefield 3 / CS etc.

Right now we are in need of Forum / Minecraft Mods.
Please fill in the blanks and add some more info about yourself if you want, the more info about you and your experience the better it is !

The main world in our minecraft server holds a mixed up PvE / PvP / Factions / mcMMO style, for those who don't like all those combined are welcome to join our other world which holds PvE only. We are in the making of more worlds to satisfiy the player needs - thats when you come in! Feel like helping us out ingame? Don't hesitate to post an application today !

If you want to send me an private application you can do so by sending me an email to the following address: darkimba@fragnetgaming.com

Application Form:

Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Additional Information:
Did you register on our forums?

Please visit our site at http://www.fragnetgaming.com to see additional information about our server / staff.

If you have any questions about our servers / staff - let us know !

Want to come play with us?
Or just want to hang around?
Join our server today!:)

Regards,

Fragnet Gaming
Darkimba
darkimba@fragnetgaming.com
http://www.fragnetgaming.com
Darkimba
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2014 1:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sun-Cloud
Darkimba
Sun-Cloud-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sun_Cloud's (Sun's) Staff Application.
(Hope You Like) : ) <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't really like it so you are not accepted. Went through your history and all you do is copy / paste the whole application, not only here but like tons of other servers. Which again looks like you dont want to be in our Staff team, you just want some powers - In other words > Power Hungry.

Thank you though for your application.

Power hunger is not true not at all. If that was so I'd be taking everything I get accepted to which I don't. Please learn the facts before you judge someone it is rather hurtful. If you add me on Skype I can explain it.
07/09/2014 1:20 pm
Darkimba
Sun-Cloud-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't really like it so you are not accepted. Went through your history and all you do is copy / paste the whole application, not only here but like tons of other servers. Which again looks like you dont want to be in our Staff team, you just want some powers - In other words > Power Hungry.

Thank you though for your application.
07/09/2014 12:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Sun-Cloud

What Is You In Game Name?:
sun_cloud

What is you Age?:

Where Do you Live?:
United States, Virgina.

What Is You Skype?:
sun.cloud18

What Is You Email?:
suncloud18@gmail.com

What Is You Real Name?:
I would rather not give out my real name. I truly hope this does not effect my chance. If it does let me know.

On A Scale 1-10, What Is You Maturity Level Rating?:(0-10)
I am not always mature but when it come to my job I am very. Yes I take staff just like any other job. When it comes down to it I can be as mature as I need to be. Id say on the scale... Probably a 8 or 9.

On A Scale 1-10, How Dedicated Are You?:
If I love/like the server I am very dedicated to it. Id say Probably a 10. I am 100% dedicated. School is out as well so that helps a lot.

On A Scale 1-10, What Is You Building Skill Rating?:
Sorry to say... Its probably definitely a 4 or 5. This is not my strong point. I am truly sorry.

Why Do You Want To Join?
I want to join because I love helping out and I really need a new server to work with. I just need to move on and experience other server and more ways of helping. To grow in my learning process. For I have been with my very last server for about a year now. The server before that I was with was my server. It was close due to money issues. The server before that I was with for about 2 years of my life. So yes I do stay for a long time.

Why Can We Trust You?
I would like to say that you can trust me because I do not like to harm. Only help. Even when I get upset I cannot destroy the server. For I would feel to guilty. I know a lot of people worked really hard on it. Plus put a lot of time and energy into it. From me owning 2 servers, I now do realize how much for and time it is. I know how I would have felt if people wrecked mine. I do not wish to make others feel that way. Technically I have owned a 3rd server but it wasn't up long enough for me to count it. There was this person who never liked me. When he found out I had made a server. He destroyed it. Oddly to say.. It was like a heart break :/ I don't want other people to have to go through what I did. Right then. Even if I did do something, Id just fix it right after. So no point. Believe me iv tried once.Sorry to say. At least i couldn't do it.

How Would You Help The Server?:
I could help the server by Managing chat, Making sure no one is abusing other players (take screenshots of players and report/send to Owner or Co-owner if found), Making sure everyone knows how to play factions, Helping with basic information about the server. Reporting hackers and shop/plugins glitches. I have experience with organizing which gives you an advantage if you hire me. I not only love being staff. I love following rules and enforcing rules as well. I like listening to questions that other people may have and answering them. If there is one thing I wont do it is break rules, abuse commands or disrespect anyone (Unless called for). Also if you hire me, you will hire someone that will help with advertising and organizing event such as mini-games etc. building is not my strong point in spite of this I will still try to make a good structure. If you hire me to be staff you will be hiring a person that cares for the server and everything in it. I will also suggest things you need to add to the server such as plugins. I can also create a website for the server using Enjin. I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable, When they first join a new server. Well I want you to know I can solve that. There are many people who just spam and spam in chat and in Pm. Having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give them a warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Force field, Tracers, Sprint, X-ray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. I know that we all agree that hacking is a huge unfair advantage. I want to completely wipe that out of this server. Along with advertisers. I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 13 times a day or every hour. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. I will be active on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in I will be online everyday for way longer than I should be. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members in game, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. If a member is asking for help, I will contact him in-game and try at my best to helping him, if of course he needs some HELP, I will never spawn items in for members, neither donors. If his problem is too serious which I can't take care of on my own, I contact high authority. If high authority is not available I will contact another member of staff. If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto Kick, Mute, Temp-Ban, Ban the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers as i see fit and fair. If another fellow staff member is abusing their powers I will proceed by screenshots of it. Then continue by sending the screenshots and an explain to the owner. I can also make ranks and kits. I can help a small server grow very well.

Why Should We Choose You To Be Part Of The Staff?:
I think I am rather good staff . I am good at punishing people the right way and being fair. Plus everything in the "How Would You Help The Server" section of my application.

How Much Time Are You Able To Spend On The Server:
[i]It is different everyday, but although i am a daily player. I spend probably way more hours than i should. I'm one of those people who you would say had no life.
[u][b]Ha Ha #NoLife.[/i][/b][/u]

[u][b]Do You Have Any Staff Experience, If So Then What?: [/b][/u]
[i]Yes, I have staffed as helper 4 times. Plus staff as Mod on over 30 different servers now. Iv held the position Head-Mod on 6 servers. I have staffed as Admin on 26 servers. I have been in the staff position Head-Admin on 5 servers. Sadly I have never been a Developer. I'm not good at that yet. I have been Co-owner of 3 server. I have owned 1 test server. Also as well have owned 2 of my own servers. (Which have shut down due to money issues) [/i]

[u][b]Amount Of Experience With Factions?:[/b][/u]
[i]Well considering I only play factions. Plus owning 2 faction servers and having 1 faction test server. Don't forget adding how much i play to the equation. You tell me.[/i]
[u][i][b]LOL : ) <3 <3 <3[/b][/i][/u]

[u][b]Have you ever made a plugin?:[/b][/u]
[i]Sorry to say I have never, But I am learning and going to try to be able to make my first plugin by the end of this summer. : )[/i]

[u][b]How Good Are You With Plugins?:[/b][/u]
[i]I am good with getting then setup and working right. I can configure to fit the servers needs.[/i]

[u][b]What Other Information Can You Give Us About You?:[/b][/u]
[i]I am a girl who loves MineCraft. I am not a girly girl. Neither am I a tomboy. I love to play basketball and soccer. Along with making new friends and helping people out. <3 Not sure what else you would like to know :/ if u need other info please just let me know.[/i]

[u][b]Did You Register On Our forums?:[/b][/u]
[i]Yes, I have registered on your forums. : )[/i]

[i][u][b][size=150]- Love Sun : ) <3[/size][/b][/u][/i]
07/09/2014 10:46 am
Darkimba
bump
07/01/2014 7:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tooky
Name:Sam
TImeZone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
IGN:Rajafool
Experience:Been moderator on 2 other servers, Helper on 1.
Additional Information:I'm a very friendly person. I like to help. I'm very active, Can be on just about everyday for a few hours!
Did you register on our forums?Yes!
Thanks for reading my application, Take care fella's! ~Tooky~
07/01/2014 6:23 am
Darkimba
up
06/29/2014 6:23 am
Darkimba
Up
06/28/2014 10:06 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Name: Cavan (Call me Cav)
TImeZone: GMT +0
IGN: T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Experience: I owned 2 of my own servers I called it Cosmic Universe twice(I used Pytohost) My first lasted 1 month but I learned a lot and my second server lasted 4-5 months. It closed down to no one was donating any more and I had no money left to run the server. I was Admin on a 1000 slot Server with Mini games, survival and such for about 2-3 months and I quit because owner was never on either was most staff and it has few players for a while. It was called EnvyHub.
Additional Information: I can play Minecraft for 3-5 hours a day (I'm on Summer Holidays) I have good experience with Plugins due to having owning 2 servers. I also try to use good grammar at all times.
Did you register on our forums? No but I shall now

Thanks for reading!
06/28/2014 1:06 pm
Darkimba
Greetings,

As you have to be +16 of age to be able to sign up for our Staff Team we've decided that you are not able to join us at this time, unfortunately.
Although you are more than welcome to apply at a later time if you are interested.

And you are more than welcome to stay and play with all of our players on our servers.

- Dark
06/28/2014 7:07 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Just a warning its going to be a long read as I don't believe your app sheds enough detail about the applicant.
This is a joint application. meaning we work as a team.

To clarify, we are both applying for a position where we can do what we do best

IGN: Afridge1O1 and Dant35tra5t(Myself)
Real First name: Brandon(Afridge1o1) and Richard(Dant35tra5t)
Timezone: UTC + 10:00 and EST
Contact Information[This can be sent privately via messages] Skype: brandon.askin and ricky_schlick (Me)

Afridges Abridged Credentials:
Previous work/Administrative position[with proof]:
Myself: -Owned past servers(FridgeCraft and Slimecraft(These are no longer existent)
-Co-owned all of Dant35tra5t's servers and a few extras (pb6.us(block36 smp), pb6.us:25555(PVPLegends Factions), pb6.us:25575(Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse -[In Beta]-, DynastyMC(No longer exists)) These Servers are down for Maintenance.
-Staff Member(Oresomecraft(Resigned due to lack of players on SMP server), GroundWarMC(No longer existent), FellCraft(Shut down a couple months ago) and a few other small servers which may or may not exist anymore as I have left or resigned)

Dant35tra5t's Abridged Credentials:
Owned and Host(PVPLEGENDS (Pb6.us:25555),
Legitcraft Anarchy PVP server,
pb6.us:25575(Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse -[Under new Name <BIOHAZARD>]-)
-Co-owned(Wikedcraft (under development) {discontinued},
Fridgecraft whom has merged with Project Beta 6,
ESC whom has merged with Project Beta 6,
And Former Co-Owner of Biocraft Factions server (usually ranked #1 - 3 in the world)
-Staff Member(Gamerscraft PVP server (under development as well)

Extended Information:
(Afridges considerably shortened Bio)
Myself: I am Afridge1O1, I live in Australia so I work more with Australian servers. I am currently completing my last year of school and have a high level of maturity. I have had past experiences on a lot of servers and have earned staff positions by helping out the community and being recommended, aswell as earning positions such as builder or architect ranks within weeks of coming on servers. I don't think of myself as such a great builder but have been told I am great. You can see my work at afridge1o1.imgur.com. My current project is called Konath which is going to be a world with custom terrain and 5 or 6 small and large towns. It is a only 4% complete and a lot of terrain and buildings are yet to be created.

I also have limited knowledge in bukkit and creating bukkit plugins. I only have 1 public plugin which can be found here... http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/socialmessages/ and I am currently working on a SMP plugin with extras added in such as special items and abilities. With others plugins such as essentials, world edit, world guard and multiverse, for example, I have greater knowledge on and have used these plugins on past servers and continue to use a few on my private development servers. Besides the mainstream plugins have used a variation of other plugins recommended or I have stumbled across and have gotten up to date on how to use these plugins.

(My considerably shortened Bio)
Dant35tra5t: I have managed and maintained over 30 servers since I started Minecraft in 1.7.3
About yourself:
I am a former college student who went for computer and network engineering, I'm not a programmer, but I am a pretty damn good Admin, I know what I'm doing and I'm far from stupid, but I don't push my brains into other peoples mouths. I'm subtle about my knowledge and experience, I have Skype, mumble, ts, and vent, so getting a hold of me isn't hard. I host my own servers as a preference because I like having 8GB of Ram on a server for practically free as I am on the computer anyway.
I'm familiar with all control panels and Know my way around FTP clients and servers.
Other than that I play guitar in my spare time and I'm currently job searching, wanna know more? just ask.

Apart we are Formidable admins in our own respects, together we are unstoppable. If you need something done, we do it, end of story. We ask that you consider our joint application as we are an amazing duo that will not let you down. We have proven ourselves time and time again and we are not afraid to do it once more.

We both hold clean McBans records.
Thank you for your time.
06/28/2014 5:45 am
Darkimba
wtb bumpz
06/27/2014 6:32 am
Darkimba
Up!
06/25/2014 3:24 am
Darkimba
Bump
06/23/2014 7:13 pm
Darkimba
upz
06/21/2014 12:00 am
Darkimba
We contact those who we believe have the proper experience / qualifications through email / our forums.
06/20/2014 6:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
How will we be notified if we were accepted or not.
06/20/2014 3:23 pm
Darkimba
Fair enough

06/19/2014 5:34 pm
Tommyjojo
Darkimba
TommyjojoName: Tom
TImeZone: GMT
IGN: TommyJoJo
Experience:
I was an Admin on The Starmine server, we had around 50-60 players 24/7. : http://www.Starminepvp.com
I am currently a support rep at the PixelBlock hosting company: http://www.PixelBlockHosting.com
Owned 2 of my own servers: only reminents are of of my websites: http://www.TheMcAtlas.enjin.com

Lots of experience in server config, console and plugin troybleshooting
Additional Information: I can code permissions, CSS and HTML.

Please register on our website.

Thank you.

I had actually registered on the website beforehand, just forgot to include it in my post, sorry about that.
06/19/2014 3:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xikster
Because it's a good one. i always use this app and as you can see the IGN etc match so If you accepted istack then you made a mistake, he didn't even do anything! He got the place I deserve.....
06/19/2014 10:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xikster
In-game Name: xikster

What are you applying for?: I am applying for the position of admin / moderator

Have you been staff on other servers? : Yes, I am currently staff on a very popular server by the name of McsPvP which has over 150 players online daily

Timezone:Gmt +1

Why do you deserve this position:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I feel that I am finally ready to bare these responsibilities, some of them are;To be on as often as possible to ensure that if someone needs help that there is someone there to help.To keep troublemakers in line and to enforce the law to its fullest extent. To help new people adjust and settle in to the server by helping them build if needed or explaining rules.To have the ability to competently, safely and wisely use appropriate commands in relative situations.I believe that I would make a good Moderator/admin if I were to be accepted because I am trustworthy, responsible, hard-working, helpful and polite. I love helping people, so I hope you take my application into consideration, thanks for your time!

IMPORTANT READ!

AN APPLICATION WAS MADE BY istack0409 ON PAGE 1 CONTAINING COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, HIS APPLICATION IS A COPY OF MINE MADE EARLIER ON IN 2013
ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE http://fluxercraft.enjin.com/forum/m/94 ... pplication
I HAVE REPORTED HIM FOR PLAGIARISM AND THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN.
06/19/2014 2:30 pm
Darkimba
Greetings,

Why would anyone copy/paste their application from back in 2013? I mean, it's not like its that hard to write something
Anyways, make sure you register on our website!

- Darkimba
06/19/2014 5:07 am
Darkimba
Another Server from us is coming up! Need staff for that one as well
06/18/2014 6:24 pm
CraftyMannn
Age: ( Must be +16 of age! ) That is stupid in my opinion, I'm 14 very mature. Doesn't matter if I'm 16 or not...sorry :/!
TImeZone: GBT
IGN: CraftyMannn
Experience: i am very experienced, I work a lot on servers & have a lot of knowledge of plugins etc...
Additional Information: I stay active on one server, don't leave it unless i'm forced too. I love being on servers & make the place a joy.
Did you register on our forums? Soon will.
Name: Josh - my skype is c-o-k-e-y

Hit me up if needed, thanks.
06/18/2014 9:33 pm
Darkimba
You should get to know us a little bit ingame / on forums etc. And soon you might realise that we're not that strict when it comes to the age limit. Although, the reason why we have a 16+ age is simply because we want a bit more ' mature ' players to sign up for Staff.

No offense, but 14 year olds are kids. They suppose to be kids, nothing wrong with that at all. Therefore we hope that 16 year olds are a bit more mature than 14 year olds and are done with "my fart smells more than your fart" jokes.

Although, even if you are 14 years old, there is nothing wrong with signing up anyways. Who knows, we might have a chat sometime!

- Darkimba
06/18/2014 6:01 pm
Darkimba
TommyjojoName: Tom
Experience:
I was an Admin on The Starmine server, we had around 50-60 players 24/7. : http://www.Starminepvp.com
I am currently a support rep at the PixelBlock hosting company: http://www.PixelBlockHosting.com
Owned 2 of my own servers: only reminents are of of my websites: http://www.TheMcAtlas.enjin.com

Please register on our website.

Thank you.
06/18/2014 9:52 am
Tommyjojo
Name: Tom
Experience:
I was an Admin on The Starmine server, we had around 50-60 players 24/7. : www.Starminepvp.com
I am currently a support rep at the PixelBlock hosting company: www.PixelBlockHosting.com
Owned 2 of my own servers: only reminents are of of my websites: www.TheMcAtlas.enjin.com

06/18/2014 1:41 am
Darkimba
Want to be part of Staff? Visit us !
06/17/2014 12:31 pm
Darkimba
Ups!
06/16/2014 7:41 am
Darkimba
- - - Staff Needed - - -
06/13/2014 11:31 am
Darkimba
Any takers?

Dont hesitate to contact us at: support@fragnetgaming.com if you have any questions!

or at our forums: http://www.fragnetgaming.com
06/12/2014 6:19 pm
Darkimba
Ups!
06/11/2014 12:46 pm
Darkimba
06/09/2014 11:13 am
Darkimba
Need more applications!
06/08/2014 8:17 am
Darkimba
Please keep those applications coming!
06/07/2014 5:11 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Marvo
Name: Marvin Amado Burnski

TImeZone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)

IGN: marvinjr10

Experience: I been a staff in simply-mc.net, for 2 1/2 months. I have experience dealing with the spammers and all of that.

Additional Information: I am friendly to players that doesn't spam, and I like to eat waffles... is that part of the additional information

Did you register on our forums: The answer to that is a yes.
06/07/2014 4:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MorgyCP14
Name: Morgan
TImeZone: GMT London
IGN: MorgyCP14
Experience: 1 Admin
Additional Information: Redstone, WorldEdit, ChestShops, and many more
Did you register on our forums? Yes User: MorgyCP14
06/07/2014 3:57 pm
MountrathHurling
Name: Cavan (Call me Cav)
TImeZone: GMT +0
IGN: T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Experience: I owned 2 of my own servers I called it Cosmic Universe twice(I used Pytohost) My first lasted 1 month but I learned a lot and my second server lasted 4-5 months. It closed down to no one was donating any more and I had no money left to run the server. I was Admin on a 1000 slot Server with Mini games, survival and such for about 2-3 months and I quit because owner was never on either was most staff and it has few players for a while. It was called EnvyHub.
Additional Information: I can play Minecraft for 3-5 hours a day (I'm on Summer Holidays) I have good experience with Plugins due to having owning 2 servers. I also try to use good grammar at all times.
Did you register on our forums? No but I shall now

Thanks for reading!
06/07/2014 3:49 pm
Darkimba
Please follow our Form and Register on our website and we'll get back to you as soon as possible istack0409.
06/07/2014 8:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on SamsCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in Australia I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
06/07/2014 4:48 pm
Darkimba
4 months ago you were 13, and your name was James from New Zealand.

And now.. your someone else? Just with same nickname?

http://i.imgur.com/JzL5DRH.jpg
06/07/2014 8:10 am
Darkimba
Up!
06/06/2014 4:25 pm
Darkimba
Remember to register on our forums as this is required before you get accepted.
06/06/2014 12:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Bladeroth
Name: Clay
TImeZone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5.00)
IGN: BreachProduction
Experience: Owned a successful Minecraft Towny server. I also managed a 400+ member community for a different game, which involved managing a Teamspeak server and a website.
Additional Information: I'm a very well rounded highschool student who has an interest in management and photography/video. I'm very good with managing communities and people within said communities. I'm very patient, and helpful at best. I'm a people person, who is a good listener, and is fair.
06/06/2014 12:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
japp112

Name: Erik
TImeZone: GMT +1
IGN: japp112
Experience: i have had 2 servers and i have been staff on some server, i know commands and im verry experienced with minecraft, i love plugins and helping servers.
Additional Information: Im kind and helpfull.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome