FREAKING FACTIONS HIRING! (PROFESSIONAL) (POTENTIAL!)

FreakingFactions's Avatar FreakingFactions5/22/14 1:24 am
1 emeralds 146 3
5/22/2014 6:11 pm
NixOfftopic's Avatar NixOfftopic
Hello everyone, Freaking Factions is now looking for one more asset to join us on a quest to become a successful server! We are of course a Factions server, and are also fairly new. We started on this server about 3 weeks ago, and have already accomplished quite a bit. We are looking to fully release in the next 2 weeks, and can't wait for it! Although, we'd like another staff member on board to help us out. Right now there are currently only 2 staff. We are both owners, and both share different roles in the server. I mainly do all the in game stuff, such as collaborate on builds, host events, answer questions etc. The other owner codes custom plugins for the server, hosts the server on his own server (he owns a server hosting business), and also runs the website. Although, I feel we need someone else. We are looking for someone that has plenty of experience with Bukkit. However, we're NOT looking for someone just to become staff just cause it'd be "cool"... We need someone with a work ethic, and that could actively help us. If you believe that this could be you, then please fill out this little application to the best of your ability. If we like it, we will contact you to further question your skills!

Name:

Minecraft IGN:

Maturity Level:

Special Skills:

Hobbies:

How do you believe you could benefit Freaking Factions?:

Average amount of time spent on MC daily:

Skype Username:

Good Luck!

- Kurt (FF Owner)
FreakingFactions
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NixOfftopic
05/22/2014 6:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Liam

Minecraft IGN: NixOfftopic

Maturity Level: 8/10

Special Skills: Coding Plugins, Terraforming, Redstone, Building

Hobbies: Coding Private Plugins, Terraforming

How do you believe you could benefit Freaking Factions?: I can make very fun custom plugins to make it more unique and have a fun theme so more people will come on and play. I'm also very good with controlling people so they never break the rules but still have heaps of fun!

Average amount of time spent on MC daily: 5-15 Hours per Day, 6 Days per week

Skype Username: nix.offtopic
dayvon135
05/22/2014 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Dayvon

Minecraft IGN:dictator_of_game

Maturity Level:7/10

Special Skills:I have been moderator and admin on several servers

Hobbies:minecraft football and watching game of thrones

How do you believe you could benefit Freaking Factions?:By patrolling the people on the server and making sure they don't step out of line

Average amount of time spent on MC daily:about 3-5 hours 4 days a week

Skype Username:dictator_of_game
I hope to see you sometime in the future as a moderator or admin on your server, thank you for taking the time to read this.
TheNewHdGamer
05/22/2014 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Mario

Minecraft IGN:TheNewHdGamer

Maturity Level:7/10

Special Skills:I owned a server and know my way around

Hobbies:

How do you believe you could benefit Freaking Factions?:Help you guys

Average amount of time spent on MC daily:Wen i have something to do 2/4hr at a time

Skype Username:TheNewHdGamer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome