GoonCraft RP Server Looking for Moderators

adwellinggoon's Avatar adwellinggoon8/1/12 9:23 pm
8/19/2012 8:29 am
Bento101's Avatar Bento101
To apply to be a moderator on the server fill out the app below.

Server info found here: http://www.goongamingnetwork.com/gooncraft/

Please note that we are currently looking or Staff that are at least 15 (if you can act 15 and fool us then fine).

You also need to have skype. Spelling matters.

Moderator Application

In-game name:

Previous Experience:

If so where and how long?

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced.

Do you have Skype?:

Tell us about yourself:

What are some basic commands mods have?

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply?

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?:
adwellinggoon
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bento101
08/19/2012 8:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
In-game name:Bento101

Previous Experience: I have been admins/mods/trusted on many other servers (About 8-10 servers)

If so where and how long? Two examples of servers are Infamous Diamond and TehCraft. Infamous diamond for about a year, and Tehcraft, a few days after the server started

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced. Griefing, told the players to stop several times as warnings, then since they didn't seem to care, I banned them for the amount of time that the server griefing ban time.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, BentoBlahBlah

Tell us about yourself: I am great at building (as told by many people), hard worker, and great staff

What are some basic commands mods have? /tempban, /mute, /kick

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? Give them three warnings/kicks, and if they do not change their habits, A ban for the amount of time the server complies with.

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?: None
Chipz_Chipz
08/03/2012 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I Said i will soon
adwellinggoon
08/03/2012 7:06 pm
Pm me when you do and we can go from there.
adwellinggoon
08/02/2012 2:33 pm
Anyone else want to sign up?
BouncingBall
08/02/2012 4:29 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blacksmith
Staff that are at least 15 (if you can act 15 and fool us then fine)? Well, haven't seen that accepted before.
Chipz_Chipz
08/02/2012 4:24 am
In-game name: Chipz_Chipz

Previous Experience: OP head admin admin and mod and co owner

If so where and how long? for bout a few months but there all closed down due to 1.3

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced. ermmm well someone claimed someone took the money out of a town bank and the person said they took 3k so that person was jailed for annoying another admin and that admin took all the money so they had - as i was head admin i demoted him back to citzen and un jailed the poor player because in fact he only said you cant get your own way

Do you have Skype?:
Yes soon i will
Tell us about yourself:
Im a good person i can be a bit mad if people wind me up but my mature levels are 8.5/10
What are some basic commands mods have? /vanish /jail /md /fly /mute /tp

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? the 3 warnings kick temp ban then perm ban

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?: no i dont
adwellinggoon
08/02/2012 11:55 am
Give us your skype name and we can talk about the next part of being a mod for gooncraft.
FadedCloud
08/02/2012 12:14 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Moderator Application

In-game name:jaguar619

Previous Experience:have been staff on a lot of hamachi servers.

If so where and how long?currently co-owner on yellowcraft

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced. On yellowcraft I caught an admin griefing the spawn. I then quickly banned him.

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Tell us about yourself:I love playing on medieval minecraft servers,(addicted)

What are some basic commands mods have?/kick,/ban,/temp-ban

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? kick them with a warning message. If they don't comply you ban them.

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?:
adwellinggoon
08/02/2012 11:54 am
Give us your skype and we can talk about it.
cheesybuddha
08/01/2012 11:51 pm
Ign: cheesybuddha

Previous Experience: I have helped build a server before and i am trusted plus on 3 servers and mod on 1

Previous issues i've had: I had a player grief a whole town on a server and completely demolished it so i jailed him and rebuilt it all and replaced every object that was destroyed. It took me 3 hours.

Me: Well i absolutely love to play Minecraft I think it is the best game ever and i am a very dedicated player and i am dedicated to my servers I like.

Mod Commands: /kick /ban / kill( that ones fun lol) /tp and some servers give mods creative too

Question: well you warn them about it first if they proceed to do it you kick them and if they still havent learned their lesson you ban or jail them

Reccomendations: no i dont sorry
adwellinggoon
08/02/2012 12:02 am
Check skype for the next part.
JuiceTheTurtle
08/01/2012 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
In-game name: JuiceTheTurtle

Previous Experience: I am Co-Owner on Hp-Craft and have been admin/mod on some other servers.

If so where and how long? I am Still Co-Owner on Hp-Craft, but I was admin on Prod Gaming which is no longer in use, and mod on a few servers that I believe are offline, or I forgot the IP address (Fail).

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced. Factions was reset, therefore Safe zones were unclaimed, so I White-listed the server and reclaimed the vulnerable areas.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do (We are already friends )

Tell us about yourself: Starting off my name is Emily, so well Hey! I will also note that I Love Bunnies! Any who getting into a more serious note, I play Minecraft almost everyday (In the summer. but on School days a little less often.) I have been told that I am a fun person (I don't think so though D:) I am very Paranoid about some people because I begin to think that they do not like meh, but yeah! Getting back on the Minecraft subject I am good builder (Sometimes, depending on the subject to build), and I am not a Quitter !

What are some basic commands mods have? Well knowing general commands, they should have /jail, /kick, /gamemode, /warp, /time, /weather, /mute, obviously /spawn lol. I am not to sure about some, but there is some that I think mods should have.

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? I will give them 3 warnings, If they continue I will Kick, but If they join and continue I will mute them (If that command available)

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?: I thought I did, but I don't D:
adwellinggoon
08/02/2012 12:01 am
Check Skype
markopolomp
08/01/2012 9:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
In-game name: markopolomp

Previous Experience: Ran my own server that had about 10-15 people on it

If so where and how long? Few Months

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced.: harsh profanity from a player and major griefing when WorldGuard malfunctioned. Players were warned and jailed.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, markopolomp

Tell us about yourself: I'm a trustworthy player who has experience running a server in the past with some major plugins. I work during the day, but I usually get on Minecraft around evening/night time (New York, USA). I know how to use Essentials, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, iConomy 6, Vault, MultiVerse, and other minor plugins.

What are some basic commands mods have? depending on the plugins, i know theres: /tp, /jail, /unjail, /time, /weather, /give, /gamemode, /sethome, /home, /setwarp, /delwarp, /setspawn, and more depending on the plugin. i know WorldEdit has some diff ones that involve 2 slashes "//"

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? 1) Warning. 2) Jail. 3) Ban

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?: None
adwellinggoon
08/01/2012 10:58 pm
Accepted, check skype for more info.
CommanderSkiller
08/01/2012 9:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
In-game name: CommanderSkiller

Previous Experience: Much With building, staff, Or just being a normal player.

If so where and how long? Left4craft and 3 other servers Which I do not have the name. Atleast a year

Please give an example of a situation you have resolved in the past. Whether it was a dispute, questions a player had, or any issue you faced. A player told me they had lost all of their items falling into lava including full diamond armour, and diamond tools. I told them Im sorry but I cant help you with that. you earned them once, you can earn them again.

Do you have Skype?: No ._. :/

Tell us about yourself: Im easy going very respectful, out going and a Hard worker.

What are some basic commands mods have? Some have Gm Some have WorldEdit, teleportation, /give /enchant. A few others.

Question: If a player is being verbally abusive what do you do? What do you do if they do not comply? 3 warnings (kicks) Then temp Ban. then Perm ban.

Have any recommendations from current staff? If so, who?: LizzardGizzard108. the rest i cant get in contact with at the moment
adwellinggoon
08/01/2012 10:58 pm
Get skype and we'll talk about if your a good fit.
CommanderSkiller
08/02/2012 2:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I cant get skype :/ Sorrryyy.! Im happy to just be a memeber though (: already am on the list for 1.3!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome