I got the tools just not the time.. co-owner needed

mincrafteteer's Avatar mincrafteteer4/1/16 1:26 pm
4/12/2016 2:05 pm
mincrafteteer's Avatar mincrafteteer
I am looking to put a small team together that have the time needed to create a server based on ideas i have in combination with other ideas.

I have a dedicated server with 30gb ram.. at the moment only being used to host small websites. It used to host 3 or 4 Minecraft servers easily, but ideally one large Minecraft server is ideal so this is the plan. We can dedicate around 15gb to this server to start with.

I have also purchased many spigot plugins including an amazing factions based plugin called Kingdoms. Kingdoms is worth checking out on spigot and it is really great so the server would be based on this main plugin. It is 1.9 compatible like many are already. You have probably guessed it will also be a 1.9 Spigot based server for ease.

The duel combat with shields make it perfect for an army based Kingdom server. Other unique plugins would also be used including Skills made by the same person who makes Kingdoms, and many other plugins to keep things fun.

The world would either be a fresh world and building will be required, or a worldsave could be used that already has a few Kingdom style builds premade for ease? Maybe just a nice spawn kingdom would be ideal?

Although it is unpopular i would like to have TP options disabled so players need to navigate around to new locations or to get to friends or other kingdoms. Later ranks might have options to warp to other kingdoms and places of interest? Also only fly would be given to higher ranks.

It is of course a PVP enabled world although safezones could be make available in villages/kingdoms.. and a special warp area or warp object could be imported to a kingdom that grows large enough to warrant one ie maybe gain 5 members and we give them a warp point or object ie a SHIP? Only friends of of the kingdom will be able to warp here..

Also the kingdoms will need to build and gain members to upgrade it's status, ie a town castle or house, and a barracks required for level 1, then a moat around the main area and gated drawbridge for level 2 etc.. needs discussing further..

The person or team i need would have the time to create this server with little help from me.. and create a Enjin page and also advertise the server on forums like this or other adverting Minecraft lists and be able to set all this up. i am willing to help if needed and fund it.. I have done ALL this before and it is fairly easy just time is needed to maintain it.

Reply below with as much detail about your self and experience skills and i will choose soon..

Thank you
mincrafteteer
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2016 2:05 pm
mincrafteteer
Ok i have contacted all.. already had one member helping for a few days and things are looking good.

If you would like to see the server and maybe help out then visit the page below for more information.

http://ispira.enjin.com/
04/04/2016 7:39 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
dooly123
mind adding me luke.dooly rather talk over skype about it you can find more about the server i am currently running on my user page.
04/04/2016 7:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
Im a server owner and i want to be partners with you

Add me on skype
alexicanamo
04/04/2016 7:32 am
mincrafteteer
ok i have sent contact requests to a few who i feel i can work with.. will chat soon via skype messenger. I do not have a mic.
04/03/2016 6:33 am
mincrafteteer
Sorry i have been busy the last few days, i will contact you all soon to chat..
04/02/2016 11:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Freshx
Pls Add my skype i would LOVE to make this a great server with you! (Dont judge from this post ask me questions on skype ill love to answer them)

skype- gottogofast.games
04/02/2016 11:20 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Ittim
Hello,mincrafteteer! This idea sounds great, it's good to breakaway from the normal idea of what factions is.

Past Experience:
I've staffed a few servers, and owned two, that, due to a few bumps in the no longer exsist. Although they failed, they gave me the experience I needed to help out on other servers! I like to think I know my way around a server, and am good at managing small teams. If you want to contact me, I am on Skype @ ittim_bittim, or we can just use PMC.
04/02/2016 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-_Newtstar_-
Hello! I love your idea! I have had years of experience with running / being staff on servers, and I'd like to help you out. I have been owned a server, and I have been the Lead Moderator on GalaxyCraft. I am also currently a plugin manager on a server, and I can help if you have any problems with the config / permissions for your plugins. I have played minecraft for 4+ years, and I have made a few temporary test servers to help myself familiarize with plugin config, commands, and permissions. If you'd like to discuss further, contact me at silverpawprints@gmail.com or on skype(thejellynewt)
04/01/2016 2:32 pm
mincrafteteer
Thanks Ted67946 - could you please add any experiences you have and further information to allow me to make a decision?
04/01/2016 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ted67946
I am interested in this. Please send me a Skype msg and we can work this out.
Skype is Ted67946 (that "6" was intentional, not a typo)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome