Greek mythology server

sollomon666's Avatar sollomon6664/25/12 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 171 1
7/1/2012 8:50 pm
Sethnova66's Avatar Sethnova66
the server is on this link http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... whitelist/

This server Is as you probably knew about the Greek gods/demigods. On our server there are the three major gods, Zues, Posiedeon, and Hades. In the server you fend for yourself and you could start up a city, a faction, a town, or you could build whatever you desire.

There is one thing i ask, is that you please stay on the Building design of greek/medieval building styles, People can also pray to the gods at a shrine which there is one major shrine for each god, but some shrines might be more of a challenge to find, but you can also pray to minor shrines that are around but the chance of the god hearing you is very slim.

Right now there are openings for the other greek gods but one must earn the right to be one, but as a god you must keep to what that god would do. We do not allow any fly mods unless given permission, we do not allow hacking , and no mods or programs that give you items, we don't mind mods like the cape mod. We also have openings for kings of some of the cities like Larissa, Argos, and more to come. The server is not yet complete, we are still building but you can still leave a whitelist application, but if you want to be a god or king you should leave a application fast so that your the first on the list and I think there is about 1 or 2 weeks left in building but if it is done earlier ill open it.
gods:
Aphrodite: taken
Apollo:
Ares: taken
Artemis:
Athena:
Demeter:
Dionysus:
Hades:taken
Hephaestus:
Hera:
Hermes:
Hestia:
Poseidon: Taken
Zues: Taken

What the regular person applications should have on it:
Your person name:
What servers have you been on?:
Why do you want to join?:
What will you do on the server:
character Description:

What the god application should have on it:
What god:
Why should you be this god:
Will you do what the god is supposed to do:
god description in your own words:

What should be on you king/queen application:
King or queen name:
What do you plan on doing as a king/queen?:
Which city would you like to rule or would you like to start your own?:
Will you be a kind or harsh king?:
Will you want to get married and have a queen or even children on the server:

The Hamachi networks that you can join, if one is full then join another one:

Greekmyth
Greekmyth1
Greekmyth2
Greekmyth3
Greekmyth4
Greekmyth5
Greekmyth6
Greekmyth7
Greekmyth8
Greekmyth9
Greekmyth10
Greekmyth11
Greekmyth12
Greekmyth13
Greekmyth14
Greekmyth15
Greekmyth16
Greekmyth17
Greekmyth18
Greekmyth19
Greekmyth20
Don't join until i send you the password for the network, and ill msg you if i accepted your application

So I hope this server turns out well and I look forward to seeing people go on.
sollomon666
Level 28 : Expert Architect