Need builders for large scale City featured in new gamemode!

Luuke's Avatar Luuke2/2/14 3:58 pm
1 emeralds 400 5
2/2/2014 7:31 pm
Luuke's Avatar Luuke
Welcome to my one of a kind gametype - GTAz

Staff Positions Avaliable :
Builder : 4
Mod : 2

Server Info

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are creating our own Custom Coded gametype for Minecraft! We are heavily incorporating elements from games like DayZ, GTA, JustCause2, Rust, and Arma all into one, open world, action packed Minecraft gamemode!

No mods - We code everything from the server side, which means no mods for the players! However, we will be recommending our own custom texture pack for our unique guns

Guns and Vehicles - One great thing about games like GTA and DayZ is the thrill of driving cars and shooting guns! We are coding our own set of rifles and sidearm weapons for some one of a kind pvp action! We are also implementing cars (Horses and Custom Minecarts) to spawn randomly across the map!

Looting - My favorite part of a game like DayZ is looting for your gear! We have created a system of Lootable chests around the map that can be found in cities and homes. These chests would contain items like guns, ammo, and medical supplies. These chests auto-respawn after every few minutes, so there is always something to loot!

We also incorporated a system like this for vehicles! Instead of buying cars, you can simply find them in parking lots or along highways! But make sure and keep your car well hidden, because they are very important for traveling accross map to important locations!

Map Style - We are focusing on a Modern Style map full of skyscrappers and town buildings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to join the Staff Team? - Fill out this form and leave it in a reply! We will get back to you ASAP!

IGN :
Skype (Optional) :
Build Skill (1-10) :
Link to pictures of previous builds (Optional) :
Past experience (Mod, Admin, etc) :
Why we should accept you :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want more info? http://tinyurl.com/mgxp6y6

We hope to see you soon!

-Snicktrix
Luuke
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer