I haveaserver

pinktigereyes's Avatar pinktigereyes3/1/12 8:07 pm
3/11/2012 5:08 pm
pinktigereyes's Avatar pinktigereyes
hi i have a server that runs thu avpn cleint called evolve if you would like to join please do wed love to have your company if you go to http://www.evolvehq.com and download and register at the site please add me pinktigereyes to your list and i can invite you to the party on there youll find my ip address (it changeevery 6 hours or so) we do havea rulle please do not use fire or tnt unless you need to please advise me if doing so making sure its not next to anyone work we dont have monsters turned on once we trust you can be opped we are currently using game mode 1 so we can fly around but your welcome to use 1 or 0 pease ask us about this thanks i think that is all you can find me here or facebook or even on evolve
pinktigereyes
Level 26 : Expert Princess