Heavy RP, even have a wiki! come look! *friendly admins*

__Beth's Avatar __Beth8/30/12 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 201 9
8/31/2012 4:07 pm
roshie548's Avatar roshie548
Interested huh? well then lets get started there are a couple or rules you should probably learn before you join in on the fun.

now these are rules that are for the SERVER not towns, city's, outposts ect ect

1. no hacking: i personally dislike hackers as it ruins the fun and enjoyment of the game and other people.

2. always stay in RP: this whole server is about role-play so try and stick to the lore! (NOTE: the lore is a bit further down )

CITY LAW: you can be arrested and thrown in jail if caught, but no server charges such as ban or kick will be enforced against you.

1. no fighting: this means don't attack someone.. or expect to sleep in a cell for the night

2. no harassment or slander: this will get you a slap on the wrist! not much else can be done but be prepared for a duel (dueling is when two or more people have a fight to the death in a controlled environment, if you decline a duel you will be seen as a coward in the eyes of most people)

3. no snooping around in groups late at night, its not needed and you can be mistaken for bandits or even worse, the enemy of that city (note that there are "guilds" that have certain rules and such, if you do not have a guild you are considered to be a "wildman" people will generally ignore you if they can and business deals will be harder for you)

4. no kidnapping: this ones pritty strait forward really. but say a group of bandits kidnap the king or queen of a city or nation, expect a high ransom indeed... and a high bounty on your head

5. no vandalism: (this basically means don't greif LOADS in city's.. no one likes a ruined city now do they?)

6. no stealing: this means don't walk around taking things that are not yours (i would hope that everyone knows this is the law, but there's always that one with an IQ or a duck.

Now onto crime and punishment.

If you surrender or are killed by the law while resisting arrest you will be put into "adventure" game-mode and thrown into a cell for X amount of days (depending on your crime, high treason against the king is almost always death by hanging) and you will remain there untill someone breaks you out, (yes you can break blocks to get into the jail, but try and do your best not to ruin the place) once you escape the city walls an admin will put you back into gm 0.

if you are killed you will "pass out" your character will not just die he will just be found and brought back to "spawn" where he will awaken to find all his possessions he had on him/her stolen.

But if you are killed by the law aka hanging ect, this will permanently kill of your character, but don't worry there's always "black magic" to bring yourself back (just pay a fee off $1000 and a admin will bring you back from the dead, if you cant pay this fee you can always pay it off later)

Now i think we should get started on the LORE

there are three main guilds on the server

The Kingdom Of Greyhead

The Black Cross

The Nomads

Greyhead are the most powerful guild on the land, they own most of the city's and towns in the whole land, these are the "good" guys of the land

Black cross are the "bad" guys of the land, they loot and pillage any town they can, but they are a weak guild with not alot of army's at there will

The nomads are a simple people, they live in the forests and hills of the north, but they are the most feared warriors of the land easily one can kill 10 Greyhead's

Now lets talk about the ACTUAL lore

the land is a fresh and green place not much has been done in this harsh environment and is still a wild place, (the more people we get the better the city's and such) but the land and trade is still at its highest, the old land, the home of the nomads is now a lava filled death trap.. the Black cross destroyed the land with there darn magic!.. but they will pay for this when the Greyhead's find and bring them to trial.

You may wonder out into the world and make your own guild or town, but its a harsh and unforgiving world out there.. i would recommend that you stick with a main guild

Politics and Economy: (Feel free to skip these boreing parts...)

Politics is a hard subject to talk about, so ill keep it short here. there is a king who rules the entire land "the overworld" (but the nether is ruled by no one) and every city/town has its own senator these run an individual town and keep it alive and prosperous, they have complete control over anyone living there, but the king controls every senator, now politics is not used for Black Cross and Nomads as they wont follow orders anyway.. but the black cross do attack in groups and pull of successful raids every now and then.

Economy is in $$$ and its $250 for a diamond and that should give you a good indication.. so keep that in mind next time you get scammed..

War

When a war is declared between two guilds, any people that die.. stay dead (unless you pay the fee) as your enemy's stab the dead body to make sure your dead.

If the king of a Guild is killed, the other Guild wins the war and may take whatever they please, even destroy the guild. (even thou people may carry on the guild in secret) a new guild will arise and take there place every so often.

Now please remember i have LITERALLY JUST made this server, its very new and i hope it grows as more people come and play

himachi servers and IP:

IP IS: 5.58.194.53

himachi servers are: NOTE: NONE REQUIRE A PASSWORD

minecraft-roleplay-server1
minecraft-roleplay-server2
minecraft-roleplay-server3
minecraft-roleplay-server4
minecraft-roleplay-server5
minecraft-roleplay-server6
minecraft-roleplay-server7
minecraft-roleplay-server8
minecraft-roleplay-server9
minecraft-roleplay-server10

Now, a few tips for new people, people in chain armor are law enforcement! do not stand in there way.

Don't all caps rage if you die.. please.. keep it civil

and remember to keep a watch out for thief's and bandits... see you on there my friends
__Beth
Level 1 : New Miner