HeroCraft needs Mods, Admins and Builders! Apply now!

iPhatKiD's Avatar iPhatKiD1/25/13 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 107
4/11/2013 6:06 pm
peachs1995's Avatar peachs1995
Hello PlanetMinecraft, I am the proud Owner of a new server name HeroCraft. We are a bukkit server and in 1.4.7. Since our server just started out, we haven't built anything yet. We need mostly builders to help us build the spawn and sites. Our moderators and admins will help out the server by patrolling the server and may help in advertising the server. We need dedicated and friendly staff so if you think you are up for the challenge of being a builder, mod or admin, feel free to apply.

Mod/Admin Application:

IGN:
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more):
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):
Staff Experience:
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server:
What can you do for the server:
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):

Builder Application:

IGN:
Does your skype have a mic?:
Please show us a picture of your builds:
Timezone:
What can you build for our server:

Good luck with your applications guys!

Sincerely,
iPhatKiD
iPhatKiD
Level 22 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2013 6:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
peachs1995
I could i on Skype
04/11/2013 6:06 pm
peachs1995
*im
04/06/2013 12:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
kryz2
IGN: kryz2
Do you have Skype?:yes and ill disclose that information to you if i get the staff position
Does your Skype have a mic?: yes lol
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): Minnesota state of 10,000 lakes <3
Staff Experience: i have been mod on one server and admin on 5 other servers i defiantly have much more experience as admin and i know i will not disappoint i can pretty do anything sorry i cannot be very specific
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):i would honestly prefer admin i have personally have much more experience as admin than mod but i will take a mod position happily
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server:at least 4/5 days a week for a couple of hours
What can you do for the server:i can do pretty much anything you ask me to do im very flexible in being staff but more specifically i can keep the peace between the players and calm hostility's between them i also have a very good knowledge of commands and plugin commands not so much world edit but im working on it at the moment
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):once my YouTube channel is up and i get a new computer i will definitely be able to advertise i can probably upload screen shots onto my twitter and instagram now

thank you for taking the time for reading my app and im sorry its not my best app ever but its late up here thanks for considering me into your staff
04/05/2013 9:11 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
There is a difference between being angry and enforcing the rules Mr. Castle.
04/05/2013 10:29 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
CastleCorp
it was a joke. but I like the Mr.
you can keep that part.
04/03/2013 9:07 pm
GraveRunner
Please provide proof of builds, fake or stolen proof is unacceptable and the person will immediately be demoted once they are found guilty that they didn't build it.
04/04/2013 9:11 am
CastleCorp
yeah jake, i like it when you get angry.
03/27/2013 10:53 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Prince_Moogle2
IGN: Prince_Moogle
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): TehTrueMoogle
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more): Yes, Turtle Beach ear force z2
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): WA USA
Staff Experience: I Was a moderator to a firley sucessful minecraft server back in 2012 [begining of the year] The server since then shut down, I was a moderator for a build server but i quit [really didnt get along with another staff member] I was an admin on a no greif server [shutdown] and I owned my own server but i stoped it cause i couldnt afford it, [had 10 or so players]
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): Moderator would be fine
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: I will put as many hours in, i like to play samp alot so there might be a day or so im not on, i also have a part time job so that might also effect play time
What can you do for the server: I can do alot, i can donate around june [30 or so] I can attempt to bring alot of new players, i will report any staff breaking the rules, [misuse of powers/players] i will listen to any higher rank that asks something of me, i can get some friends to be donators, i can help out new players, answer most questions, and commonly just be an all around nice guy
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): Yes, i have alot of places i can advertise, and hopefully not attract any hackers to the server
03/27/2013 10:34 am
peachs1995
IGN:peachs1995
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):I do but i only use it for school
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more):N/A
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):
Staff Experience:Eastern US time
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):Admin or mod
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: On weekends and friday/no school day
What can you do for the server:I help people have fun and build it. I like to see servers form and the staff coming together as family.I also l like to ban rule breakers or kick
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):Yes i can find random servers and get banned
03/27/2013 10:37 am
CastleCorp
So the whole skype thing is sorta important, as that is how the staff communicate. Would you be comfortable using it?
03/29/2013 9:12 am
peachs1995
I wouldn't care but my mom would so i can't i can just talk on the server
03/29/2013 7:58 pm
CastleCorp
would you be able to IM on skype?
03/27/2013 10:13 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Gent
Freeman0676
IGN: Freeman0676
Do you have skype?: Yes, Luke.aj.barton
Does your skype have a mic?: No, i have a mic that i plug into my pc, so i can skype
Please show us a picture of your builds:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/starfall/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ar-ravine/
Timezone: GMT (London)
What can you build for our server: Whatever you need, i can remake spawn even if needed build wherever.
03/27/2013 4:29 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
MadOliveGaming
Mod/Admin Application:

IGN: 2008175 (not a joke, was a mistake when i made my account xD)
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): yes
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more): yes, but my parents rather not have me using it, so i dont use it if its not really neccecary (unless they are not home ) cuz i dnt feel like having a fight about that.
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): I'm from the netherlands (so holland)
Staff Experience: Beens staff on 2 servers, one went down cuz the owner thought it was too expensive. The other one is still up, but the owner wont update it, so no one can join it, and he wont react on my messages. Since i cant work that way (dhuu cant even join the server xD) im leaving it. I hate it when there is no communication!
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): For now i would like to apply for mod, becouse thats what i've been both times before. Though if you think i can handle admin i would really like to give it a try
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: depending on how long i have to stay at school, somewhere between 1,5 to 3 hours a day and sometimes (in hollidays etc) more if i can. Though im in the lst year of my edducation, so ill have more time next year.
What can you do for the server: Im good with eddeting programs such as MC-Edit and WorldEdit. Also im an experienced redstoner and a pretty good builder. Im friendly and always willing to help out where needed. Doesnt matter wether thats building somewhere on the server or awnsering questions for players and taking down griefers.
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): I have a YouTube chanel with like 3 subs xD i could send all my subs a message to check out the server, tell them its awsome(it always is if your staff somehow xD). Dont know how much help that is, further i can inform friends and place posts on minecraftforum and other places on the internet. I dont know if there are other ways in which i can advertise the server, but if you have an idea for me let me know!

I hope to hear from you somewhere soon, and if you'd like me to give my skype, let me know. I'll send you a pm (dont want the whole world to know it )
03/27/2013 10:05 am
CastleCorp
are you sure you don't just have an illegal account? lol just wondering.
04/03/2013 11:27 am
MadOliveGaming
Srry for the late reaction. i though pmc would message me when someone reacted
But no i dont have an illegal account.
04/03/2013 11:44 am
CastleCorp
well we are looking for builders right now, so if your interested in that then that would be good.
04/04/2013 8:26 am
MadOliveGaming
Sure! ill help want froof of my building capabileties? check out my ctf map. Wont be hard to find it is my only upload so far.
03/26/2013 10:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Jacobman208
So confused right now
03/26/2013 10:05 pm
GraveRunner
CastleCorp
Jacobman208Yes I would be interested in builder, mind giving me an app to fill out for it?

check this out: http://www.herocraftgaming.enjin.com/donate

I donated by giving you an internet..... Hardest thing I've ever done.
03/26/2013 10:04 pm
Jacobman208
Hm, that isnt an application
03/27/2013 10:05 am
CastleCorp
sorry....wrong link...just go here www.herocraftgaming.enjin.com
or look in the original post on this thread and you should find an app.
03/26/2013 10:03 pm
Jacobman208
Ok thankyou
03/26/2013 9:09 pm
Jacobman208
Yes I would be interested in builder, mind giving me an app to fill out for it?
03/26/2013 9:59 pm
CastleCorp
03/26/2013 8:31 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
XxHoorahxX
IGN: trooperboy
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): mikeyang082
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more): Yes Accourse
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): Iowa
Staff Experience: Been admin on 4 servers, mod 3 builder 1 and Co owner one
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): Admin or Mod
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: 3-6
What can you do for the server: I can help grow the server to its highest potential
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): Yes
03/26/2013 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ThePhasePhantom
IGN: ThePhasePhantom

Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): xxmreddotxx (Nick: Techmo Phantom)

Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more): Yes

What is your timezone U.S > California > L.A Timezone

Staff Experience: about 1-2 years on legit servers other than my own. about 2-4 servers

Position Wanted: Moderator, I've never been an admin on a server other than my own, my highest position ever was SuperMod.

How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: 3 if I'm busy, 8 or more if I'm just extremely bored.

What can you do for the server: Administration (obviously) Some dev stuff to the extent (I'm still new to Craftbukkit Java) so permission stuff and plugin management at most.

Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): Depends, I can spread word but I can't make videos or anything like that, I recommend putting up a new server on PMC and perhaps getting like votifier so that when people vote they get random items and stuff.
03/26/2013 8:09 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ninja
TheBoss0260
IGN: TheBoss0260
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): yes, i'll pm u if i'm accepted
Does your skype have a mic.? (Helps even more): yes
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): California
Staff Experience: I've been a mod on 3 servers, admin on 2, and i currently own a server but i want to help other servers out also
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): Mod
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: 2-3
What can you do for the server: I will help other players on the server and i can build stuff using world edit. I will also patrol chat . I also can help other staff members with other things.
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): yes, i dont care if i get banned
Can you donate? (Fairly Important, money will be used to buy a server host): most likely
If you can donate, how much?(Any amount will get you staff):5-10 dollars srry i know it's not much.
03/26/2013 11:24 am
Kenai_Chan
Mod/Admin Application:

IGN:Kenai_Chan
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):Yes,Kenaicutie
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more):No, i have one i just don't know how to plug it in.
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):USA
Staff Experience:i worked for NeroLight Craft
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):Admin
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server:i will Moderate for 7 AM to 9 PM
What can you do for the server:i can help creating buildings, or if someones misbehaving i can deal with them.
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):Yes, i can
03/26/2013 8:23 am
GraveRunner
Guys, if you want to become staff join the website and apply there for a better chance:

http://herocraftgaming.enjin.com
03/24/2013 9:28 pm
Jacobman208
Any positions still available?
03/25/2013 12:04 pm
CastleCorp
I think we could probably use a new builder if you are interested.
03/24/2013 9:23 pm
GraveRunner
We promote LOTS of people to mod per day. I'm not saying that we hand out ranks freely, I mean that we are very considerate and you DO have a chance to prove yourself.
03/24/2013 7:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Minedroad
ignore this post please i did not realize u have to be playing for 1 week before applying
03/24/2013 9:48 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Jakerminer42
IGN:Jakerminer42
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):No,sry
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more):
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):Michigan
Staff Experience:N/A
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):Mod
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server:about 1hr each day depends on day
What can you do for the server:I can bring a idea filled, funny,happy, serious when needed mod who can learn commands very fast (fastest to learn a command:Blf, 1 day)
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):Depends on what type of advertisment.
Mouth-to-mouth?Ads? what advertisment?
03/24/2013 11:16 am
CastleCorp
You are being considered. However, you will need to play on the server so that we can observe your actions. Thanks for applying.
03/24/2013 7:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
03/24/2013 7:27 pm
CastleCorp
yes ik. but hey, ppl on the server. i never reject, i just tell em join. nicer, and gets more players.
03/23/2013 10:05 pm
GraveRunner
Official server video:

[yt]joY1ntsq-Os[/yt]
03/23/2013 5:34 pm
CastleCorp
If you have applied, please come on the server.
03/23/2013 9:05 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Hcoff5250
Mod/Admin Application:

IGN: Hcoff5250

Do you have skype? (Will help if you do): hcoff5250

Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more): yeah but I cant talk late at nights or early mornings because of people sleeping in my house.

What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere): Eastern Time zone (Time Currently: 8:48 pm)

Staff Experience: I have been Admin on 12+ servers and Moderator on 2

Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):I would like admin sir, that is because I have alot of expierence that could help assist you at any time. I CURRENTLY own a server called Dynastycraft 60 slots and 3GB, If you want proof message me on skype. I can list all the servers I have been staff on if needed.

I am very friendly, but I can have a strict side to people to follow the rules. I know excatly how to handle fights, hackers, griefers, and pretty much every sort of problem. I know LOTS about minecraft and I have been playing almost 2 years now. I am truly 100% reliable and trustworthy. You can fire me if you dont like me but I really think this is a good server and could use my knowledge and help.

How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: 2+ minimun on schooldays but on weekends atleast 3 hours.

What can you do for the server: I can use my knowledge to help people out, I will also be avaliable at all times for you. I know how to handle lots of tough situations.. I understand the game of Minecraft and know lots about it. If you need building I can do that. Its not the best area of me but I can if needed. I have skype on phone also so Im almost all day avaliable.

As I say again Im the Owner of a server. I play alot of minecraft, my expierence is great! You can fire me at anytime if you dont like me, but I think you will. I will actually play around atleast 1-2 hours a day and I can always be avaliable for support. I cant play 24/7 cause I have a server to own also . But for the most part I think you could use me as an Admin on your server. HeroCraft looks like a great server to play on, I can see alot of people like it from the views and comments. I highly respect you and my peers aroud me, I am trustworthy, reliable 100% to get the job done of whatever is asked of me. I am completely honest to you and I dont like to put up with BS, such as hackers and griefers.

Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): YES. I can advertise everyday. and If not already create a post on the servers page for PMC.

I know this may be long to read but I would really like this posistion.

Please message me too if accepted

-Hcoff5250
03/22/2013 8:48 pm
trev240
skypw who needs one
IGN:dont even know what that is
Do you have skype? nop
What is your timezone western
Staff Experience:im a mod on kraft always
Position Wanted mod but with gm commands
How many hours a day will you moderate like 5
What can you do for the server:i can build spawn building and what ever you dream and ill keep people in order
Can you help advertise? yes i can
03/22/2013 8:43 pm
rishi
IGN:rishi
Do you have skype?:yes
Does your skype have a mic?:yes
Please show us a picture of your builds:sorry i dont have pics but i will try getting some soon
Timezone: Illinois
What can you build for our server: i can build anything you want me to build. I'm am pretty good with redstone.
i have a question can i be admin or something on this server after building?Can you make it cracked please.
03/22/2013 8:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
Muhnzy
Mod Application:
IGN:Muhnzy
I would love to join your great group of staff. You may or may not know be already,But my real name is Autumn,I like to have some fun (Minecraft style ). I am a fun,caring girl. I am very mature,although I may crack a few 'immature' jokes here and there.. . I am 16 years old,I am busy with school, But,School or minecraft? Why not both? I am very active on the sever, Me and some friends play and record on weekends.I would love to come and record on the server, I live in Colorado. My Timezone is Mountain time. I have much experience with being granted the rank of Moderator. I do not take for granted. I stay active making sure All players are safe,I watch out for anything out of the ordinary. I do not abuse my powers nor let others abuse theirs. I make sure no one is receiving any disrespect, racism, sexism ar anything along those lines. Always looking out for spammers or advertisers. I cant detect hacked clients fairly easily.I have much minecraft experience; Including plugins,config's,,codingAnd much more. I have also never been banned in my 2 years of minecraft. . While solving a problem I do not take sides,Friend or foe, I put that aside while a problem is active. What is stated below is a 'Formal' Mod application.IGN: MuhnzyMy First Name: My first name is Autumn Age: 16 Gender: Female Timezone: Mountain Time Country: United States.My Schedule (How often I am able to be here for members): On weekdays at least 4 hours,On weekends 7 Hours,More on certain occasions.My skills: I can and will try my hardest to do anything I can for all of the players, I can seek out hackers,Nocheat or not ;D. I am fair, not taking sides,friend or foe. Taking care of any situation that I may come across. I am an experienced builder also, I can build 'Mostly' Anything you would like,from a large structure to a small garden,You name it i'll build it ;D. Can trust me with anything, Not taking advantage of what I am given or what I will give.My weaknesses: As building goes,Redstone D; Me and this redstone girl,never really did 'click' Kidding' in all seriousness, I can get a BIT carried away,it does not happen very often but it may happen every once and awile.My staff/building experience and qualifications: I build for quite alot of servers,I build quick with lots of detail making sure It would 'please everyone's eye'. ;D Taking in to consideration realism and spacing. As of staff,I have much experience I have been a Administrator and Moderator 4 times total,all that I have kept and stayed dedicated to. I make sure everyone is safe while having a fun time, I help people out anyway possible,With their questions,suggestions and comments,I love to hear what they think and what we/I should improve.Do I have an Skype account?: Yes,My skype name is ItsMuhnzy Have you played on the server?: Not yet! What can I bring to your players as a staff member?: I can,and will ^ try my hardest at everything,I help out players with their problems,related to minecraft or not,I try to help them anyway possible. I will try to have people join the site,while voting everyday giving them a prize from my possession. I will be on the server making sure everyone is following the rules,playing fair,being respectful,and having fun. If there would be a possible way I would build for the server, with anything that you may want. Taking players suggestions,and questions.I can suggest plugins (Not that you need any more ;D), Building structures, and just comments in general. I will bring all the info I find out to an Admin or Owner. I will try my best to help anyone and everyone on the server,Not letting my guard down at any given moment. I can also possibly coe a plugin or so for the server and wil ltry my best to help with perms and config.-Thanks for reading my application!
03/23/2013 8:11 am
CastleCorp
Very impressive! next time, please use the format given, but still very nice. You are accepted! As of right now you are accepted as builder, but later you can work your way up. I may not be able to promote you yet, but please go on the server and familiarize yourself with the server and staff, and I will promote you later.

My nickname is Castle. The owner's iPhatKiD, and the other Co-Owner is globdom.

Congrats!
03/22/2013 9:30 pm
GraveRunner
Please use the correct format provided and please paragraph
03/22/2013 5:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
tigerchamp34
What's the ip?
03/22/2013 7:36 pm
GraveRunner
herocraftgaming.sytes.net
03/22/2013 12:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
PrankVsPrankFtw
IGN:PrankVsPrankFtw
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):Yes
Does your skype have a mic? (Helps even more):Yes But Dont Use It
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):PST Cali
Staff Experience:I am amazing with almost any plugin you can throw at me to use and I am a very fast learner. I have used plugins like Essentials, Pex, World Edit, World Guard, AutoAnnouncer, and many more. , one of which is a huge gaming community. I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone. I am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, . I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!

Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before):Admin
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server:5-6
What can you do for the server:if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important):YES
03/22/2013 1:49 pm
CastleCorp
Please come on the server and lets talk. My name is Castle
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome