RADIATION120's Avatar RADIATION120
Imprisoned Detention Center

Server IP: 108.170.22.98

Transfers

Transfers are accepted from the following prisons
Killon
Convicted
Dont Drop the Soap
[If your server is not here please message a Warden and they will decide to accept you or not]
To get a successful transfer please post a ScreenShot of your Rank on that server with the Server Name under it.

If you are Elite on that server you are A here.

Skype- King.john725
Website- Coming soon!

Ranks

C-Prisoner:
This is the starting rank here at KingPrison. From this point on you now learn what the meaning of hard work is. You have two choices pick up an axe and cut trees or pick up a pickaxe and mine to earn your way to the next rank.
B-Prisoner:
Costs $15,000. Well look at you, you made it through your first rank wasn't so bad was it? Well don't get too comfortable you still have a way to go.Here you can either get your shovel and hit the dirt mine or get your pickaxe and hit the sandstone mine.With this new rank you now have access to a better shop and a little bit of a safer work environment.
A-Prisoner:
Costs $40,000. Well here we are once again. On to the next level of the Prison. Well dont give up just yet your almost there you now have access to better mines and better shops with even a new place to farm. You also get an even safer work environment then before.
Elite-Prisoner:
Costs $70,000. Now you made it to a hole new area of the prisonwhere you now have the ability to butcher pigs, mine in two of the best mines in the jail and access a better shop then ever before. You also are now in one of the safest parts of the jail no PvP at all.But your not there yet you just have one more rank to go until you reach freedom.
Free:
Costs $105,000. Wow you finally made it after all those long hours at work. You were able to overcome all the challenges that crossed your path. You now have the ability to make your own base, even a town with your friends. You can come back into the jail but expect to be searched by a guard before entering. If you are caught bringing any type of contraband into the jail you will be sent all the way back to C-prisoner
RecruitGuard:
This rank is earned by applying for guard and having the requirements needed to become a guard. With this rank you help out the wardens by keeping the prisoners under control. You now earn access to /kit Guard. This gives you a set of armor, a sword, and some food to help you stay alive. You have access to this kit through the rest of the guard ranks.
Guard:
This rank is earned by being a recruit guard for at least 3 days. Also to earn this rank you must not have any strikes against you otherwise you will not be able to promote when your time is up.(if this happens to you please talk to a warden and something can be worked out.
SrGuard:
Now you have finally made it to the highest possible guard rank. In order to achieve this rank you must be a regular guard for at least 1 week. You also need 5 player approvals, 2 SrGuard approvals and 1 Warden approval.(There must be a screen shot of these in order for you to be considered!!) With this rank you gain access to the temp ban command, mute command, and kick command. (Abuse of these commands will result in immediate de-rank back to C-Prisoner!!)
Mod:
Mod(s) will help everyone on the server out. Wether it be new players or a warden, they will assist anyone.
With this positon you have access to almost the same commands that SrGuard does but you have more responsibility.
Wardan:
This rank can only be achieved if a Sr-Warden decides that you should get this rank.
SrWarden:
This rank Cannot be given to anyone but the server owner(s)

Server Rules

No hacked clients

No mods

No X-ray texture packs

No spamming

No advertising other servers

No harassment to admins and players

No prison griefing or major griefing to the server

No exploiting, bugs, glitches that you have found

Guard Rules

As a guard this gives you the power to control the inmates and keep them in order. You now have access to a kit which can be accessed by doing /kit guard.
With this
kit you will receive a full set of armor and a diamond sword. If you abuse this power you will get demoted back to C block no matter what rank you were before.
Also failure to
put a time limit on jail will result in a suspension of your rank and if you continue to not follow the rules a demotion back to C.

-You must be atleast B rank to apply or an auto decline
-You must not be known for killing and PvP abuse
-You must not be jailed more then 3 times
-If you post about your guard app ingame other then telling a Warden you will be Declined
-Failure to not follow these rules will result in immediate demotion

Guard Application

In-game Name:
How old are you?
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?
How long have you played on the server?:
What is your current rank ?
Do you have experience with prison servers?:
Do you have experience guarding other servers?:
Have you read ALL of the guard rules?:
What makes you the best guard ?:

Ban Appeal