InnoceantRpg- need builders, medieval

Enoceant's Avatar Enoceant12/11/16 1:13 am
12/11/2016 10:46 am
Perkaholics115's Avatar Perkaholics115
Hi, im currently making a new rpg server, and the server wont be up until the dungeon and map has been finished. The server is based on Sword Art Online.

i am currently looking for a builder, that can build small/big structures/buildings, that are medieval, can put furniture, and design the place. Also that can build Taverns, Inns, Markets, Indoor Shops, Bars, normal houses (medieval).

the most important things to build are
Taverns, Inns, Markets, and Indoor Shops

when building they have to be medievalish. NO square roofs though
also the materials to build are based on wood, birch, logs, and cobble stone
dont make the houses too dark
add torches, (medievalish touches)
when building inns and bars they have to be spaced out, dont put too many not-needed items/things, they have to be spaced and can allow other players to move freely
the buildings need to have a place where the npc is placed like a counter
when building black smith shops, they need to contain a medium house, not too big, and not too small. back door for the room of smithing like anvils, and other related items.
when building Markets they have to be similar like Sao, so like a outdoor shop infront of a house, with its own roof.

you must have experince before xD and i would like a portfolio of your work./ a picture of your designs.
Enoceant
Level 1 : New Network