Island's is looking for server staff.

rlaszlo100isabos's Avatar rlaszlo100isabos7/19/13 9:40 am
7/22/2013 5:24 pm
rlaszlo100isabos's Avatar rlaszlo100isabos
Hello there,
Islands is a brand new server that is looking for builders and mods in its prebulit stage. This server has an idea that no one else has ever used. if accpeted i will pm yiu the IP

Mod App
Name:
Past positions:
Why you deserve mod:
Tell me a little about yourself:

Builder App (all builders will receive VIP and creative when the server becomes public)
Name:
Building Level:
Past builds:
Why you deserve to be builder:

Good Luck All And Happy Applying
rlaszlo100isabos
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2013 5:24 pm
rlaszlo100isabos
Accepted Well Thats The Last Of The Mods Still Need like 4 Builders
07/22/2013 5:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
Mod App
Name: Jackson
Past positions: Admin 4 times and Mod 6 times plus I have run a server for a while.
Why you deserve mod: I have tons of experience as a moderator and am well experienced with Bukkit.
Tell me a little about yourself: I live in Washington and have been playing minecraft for 1.5 years. I am nice and very helpful.
07/22/2013 5:01 pm
rlaszlo100isabos
Accepted Join Play.mcislands.net
And Enter Into The Islands Server
07/20/2013 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Aquestive
Name: JC

Past positions: Owner of 3 servers that lasted more than 6 months. Been a mod on 4 servers.

Why you deserve mod: Because unlike some people I took the time to learn every aspect about a Bukkit server. Weather to the plugins it uses or the YML files.

Tell me a little about yourself: My name is JC i live In Kentucky in the United States. I have been playing MC for 2 years. My favorite color is orange.
07/19/2013 1:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Geek
Anime_Fan
ip?
07/19/2013 12:46 pm
rlaszlo100isabos
Anime Fan Accepted , JuneLawnChaired Accepted, Pat accepted. Wr still need 4 builders and two more mods
07/20/2013 2:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
FrostWolf61
Have you looked at my app for mod
07/19/2013 12:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
UnK_-PhYsIcZ232
Mod App
Name: DONCH1K

Past positions: Most (Mod,Admin,trialmod and head admin)

Why you deserve mod:I think i should be mod because I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
ALSO: I have descent grammar and I try my best to do good and be nice to players. I'll never hesitate to help a player if they are confused, and I will always follow rules and i WILL pick favorites, BUT i will ban them if they go against rules and I have permission

Tell me a little about yourself: Im shit at redstone im ok at building im epic at helping other players
07/19/2013 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
junelawnchaired
Name: junelawnchaired
Building Level: 8 of 10
Past builds: I will send them to you over skype because planetminecraft isn't letting me
Why you deserve to be builder: I'm an aspiring architect and want to make something cool and different to blow peoples minds! I won't be a poop and take over the whole system though! Thanks for consideration!
07/19/2013 12:16 pm
Level 20 : Expert Geek
Anime_Fan
Builder App
Ign: victoriagarcia1
Building Level: 9/10
Past builds: Idk how to add pictures........ but ive built a windmill a tower about 3 spawns (i would give the ip but the servers are outdated...) and i use to be in a building team.
Why you deserve to be builder: i would like to help as much as i can! and i happen to be good at building... im not the best but im still good.
07/19/2013 12:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
jkdouglas
Do you think I can be a builder without skype?
07/19/2013 12:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
Mod App
Name: Pat
Past positions: I have been admin on 5 servers, mod on 10, and builder on over 20
Why you deserve mod: I think i deserve mod because I want to help this server by making sure it is kept nice and not destroyed by griefers or hackers. Also I want to be apart of this new server
Tell me a little about yourself: I can also build if need. I'm a nice guy who is easy to get along with and go with the flow. I like helping servers like these reach the top. I can usually help out about 4 to 5 hours a day
07/19/2013 12:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
jkdouglas
AHHHH I wish I could talk to people on skype
07/19/2013 12:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
FrostWolf61
Mod App

IGN: forrest202

Past positions: admin in three servers, currently owner of my server, and op in one server.

Why you deserve mod: So i can help people with stuff and so i can keep the server hacker free. I think that helping people builds a strong community.

Tell me a little about yourself: I am a redstone master, but not as good as hypixel, and i am a very good builder. I am also very kind and i love helping people. I can be on your server for about 1-3 hours a day.
07/19/2013 10:05 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
I like to use my pre-written application for Staff Apps, I hope this is OK. If not tell me and I can change it.

IGN: Xtremebrawler_X

Age: I am 12. Please do not judge me by this, as I act older than I am.

Experience: I have been admin on 3 servers, mod on 1, and owned a couple.

Why we should pick you: I am a friendly, nice play with a sense of humor. I like helping people and new servers out and I can deal with plugins easily.

Skills: I am a decent builder, good with plugins, I can use PermissionsEx and I can handle greifing/hackers

Time you can play: I play about 1-4 hours a day.

Timezone: US Eastern

I hope you consider making me staff on your server and I understand if you do not. - Xtreme
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome