Looking for active staff ;)

Pikipikipuku's Avatar Pikipikipuku10/17/14 4:15 pm
1 emeralds 177 4
10/17/2014 5:46 pm
JackDV's Avatar JackDV
Hey guys, right now I'm working on creation of multi-gamemode server (include's Faction, Creative, Hide'nSeek, Vanilla, some minigames) and I'm looking for moderators, administrators, coders, web-coders, graphic-designers, web-designers, video-filmers/editors and builders. I would be really happy if you would apply, but we need very active stuff to completely launch this project. Server is half done. Here you can see some build that are already made for this server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... aldbridge/ , http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... eek-lobby/ , http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... rse-lobby/.
Here's the application form:

Position:
IGN:
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):
Why I should choose you:
What you can contribute:
Time Zone:
How many hours you can be on a day:
Anything else you would want me to know:

If I'm interested I'll PM you
Pikipikipuku
Level 46 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JackDV
10/17/2014 5:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Position:
IGN: jamison1010
Previous Experience : Mostly building but 6 servers as a mod 3 as and admin and 2 as Head-Admin
Why I should choose you: I bring a fun experience to the game I keep players within the rules while not making the game seem so "Full of rules"
What you can contribute: I can make a decent spawn, enforce the rules as needed and keep everyone happy.
Time Zone: EST
How many hours you can be on a day: Variably
Anything else you would want me to know: 2(x-12)< 24 = {x|x<38}
PolarBearSmall_
10/17/2014 5:29 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
Position: Moderator or Senior Moderator
IGN: imsosmall2100
Skype: My skype broke, its impossible to make a new one because every time I try my cpmputer shuts down. :/
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position): Helper, Guard, Moderator, Senior Moderator, Head Admin, Chief, Chief of Staff, and Co owner.
What you can contribute: I can contribute a promise to a happy server, happy players, and happy staff. I am the most hard working chick you will ever find.
Why should I choose you: You tell me! Anything you ask, I will achieve it for you.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (NY)
How many hours you can be on a day: Depends on my life. Hopefully 1-3 hours a day.
Anything else you would want me to know: I am bilingual, speaking fluent Spanish and English. And anything else you WANT to know, I shall tell you.
BlackWater_197
10/17/2014 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Info:

Over the past years I have gained a bounty of knowledge from the Minecraft community. Not to mention the amount of knowledge Minecraft has given to me by itself; servers, hosting, managing, customer service, etc. The vault of bountiful knowledge I have acquired over the years is astonishing and has impacted my life as a whole. However, years in the making, and failed attempts with developers, I have found there is more to running a server than meets the eye. With the failure of other servers, comes our server’s success. Great ideas are born and created from the mistakes of others, because our network listens to what the people want and builds its meaning from there, "We are a network built by the people, for the people!" Not only does this network base its meanings and workings around the franchises tagline.

Name: Corey

Sate: Mass

IGN: BlackWater_197

Email: PSNuserBW@gmail.com

About Me:

My Name is Corey I’m 17 A+ student in school, very mature for my age. I work on the weekends from 8am-4pm‏. I help run and manage 4 different servers. As of now I only help run no servers. The other servers closed due to insufficient funds. I have experience in mainly Head-Admin or Admin. You may ask yourself what you do as head admin on these other servers. Well I help advertise the server keep it clean makes sure everybody follows the rules, Basic staff jobs right? I’ll help in many different ways, little tasks that you don't want to do give them to me and I'll finish on time and done right.

Past Staffing Experience:

January- February 2012: Mod position on a survival server, called Neocraft
February 2012:Promoted to Admin on Neocraft, but then demoted back to mod for a Rash and Petit offence.
June - August 2013: Became a guard on Prison Eternity. The server ran out of funds shortly after.
July 2014 - Present: Working Part - Time as a Head-Guard, helping out a prison server get on its feet with ideas, and by being a main guard
britishgirlBG
10/17/2014 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Position:Builder
IGN:britishgirlBG
Previous Experience (in Minecraft and also in your position):I own a minecraft server so Owner
Why I should choose you:I dont know. You tell me
What you can contribute:I will build anything you want me to build
Time Zone:Uct-5
How many hours you can be on a day:About 2-5
Anything else you would want me to know:I speak French and spanish too.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome