Looking for 1 admin and 1 mod

TheDerpyDragon's Avatar TheDerpyDragon1/6/13 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 173 8
1/6/2013 6:46 pm
TheDerpyDragon's Avatar TheDerpyDragon
Hello! I am looking for 2 staff members to recruit. What im looking for is someone who is good at following staff rules, has skype, and is a good builder and also has no mcbans.com bans. Listed below are the fields that are required you fill out.

Our server is under construction but heres ip anyways:

S-BlazeRealm.mine.nu

MC-Username:
Rank wanted:
Maturity:
Ammount of time dedicated toward server:
# of bans (including mcbans):
Expierience with players:
Servers you have op on:
Why you wanna be staff:
How long you have played mc:
Are you willing to follow server rules and staff rules:
Building Experience:

Please make sure you are nice and use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

- XxFuzionActxX
TheDerpyDragon
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pocket Watch
01/06/2013 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MC-Username: M4GIK_MONSTER
Rank wanted: Mod/Admin
Maturity: 8/10
Ammount of time dedicated toward server: Alot im telling you alot, on all the time apart from school
# of bans (including mcbans): dont know a few i guess
Expierience with players: Alot
Servers you have op on: None at the moment
Why you wanna be staff: I want to become a Mod/Admin because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become a part of staff i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in. There are no Guards on when i'm online, therefore it would be great to stop those CRIMINALS
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become staff, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.
How long you have played mc: 1 and a half years
Are you willing to follow server rules and staff rules: Yup
Building Experience: I would say im average
SpaNk3r_
01/06/2013 6:38 pm
MC-Username: SpaNk3r_
Rank wanted: Admin
Maturity: I'm a hard worker that knows when to be serious, but i also like to have fun.
Ammount of time dedicated toward server: I got school but i can come on after school for atleast 3hrs, weekends even more.
# of bans (including mcbans): I honestly don't know i have got banned maybe once for raiding an admin base(Was a faction server also), Other then that none.
Expierience with players: Tons i have been control of Events for servers, so i know how to deal with players.
Servers you have op on: CapeCraft
Why you wanna be staff: Because i have been playing minecraft for a while now so i have a ton of expierience, I feel like i can make a good addition to your server and would teach you some stuff as well as you teaching me some stuff.
How long you have played mc: 1+ years
Are you willing to follow server rules and staff rules: Of course i would follow rules like any other server i have been on.
Building Experience: As of a builder i feel like im a good builder but, that being said i dont like to judge myself i will let others determin if im a good builder. But for about every event i have been incharge like skyblock i had to make it all.

Thanks, SpaNk3r_
contact me soon please
TheDerpyDragon
01/06/2013 6:46 pm
Accepted
michaeloreilly
01/06/2013 6:24 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
MC-Username: michaeloreilly
Rank wanted: Adimin/MOD PLease* what ever is availible
Maturity:15
Ammount of time dedicated toward server: everyone day ill do 3 hours
# of bans (including mcbans): NONE
Expierience with players: i have helped others on REALMCraft. And i will bring what i learned to your server.
Servers you have op on: none
Why you wanna be staff: Because i want to make the server better and to make more people come to your amoazing server!!
How long you have played mc: 2 years
Are you willing to follow server rules and staff rules: Totally your staff and server is amoazing keep up the good work ill work hard PLEASE!! And i think what I will bring to your server will be amazing
Thanks,

Michaeloreilly

Please contact soon1
Shadycrazyman
01/06/2013 6:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MC-Username:Shadycrazyman
Rank wanted:Admin
Maturity:10
Ammount of time dedicated toward server:All my free time which with high school swim team not much. but all of it
# of bans (including mcbans): 0 if there any listed on there part of a rp server and it's punishment for death the owner can tell you that is the case.(plus im admin on that server)
Expierience with players: Tons, i feel like i have good irl and virtual people skills
Servers you have op on: I was Op on 3servers all went down due to bad planning.
Why you wanna be staff: Because i feel i have a lot to offer to your server, and im a fairly good problem solver.
How long you have played mc: This is a new account of mine, but i have played minecraft for a year and must of that year was spent fiddling with redstone learning neat little tricks.
shannbri
01/06/2013 6:05 pm
MC-Username: shannbri
# of bans (including mcbans): 0
Expierience with players: yes
Servers you have op on: none
Why you wanna be staff: I'm a very creative person and I want to gain more Minecraft experience.
How long you have played mc: I've been playing for a year.
lilboi675654
01/06/2013 5:58 pm
MC-Username: lilboi675654
# of bans (including mcbans):0
Expierience with players:very experienced
Servers you have op on: 2
Why you wanna be staff: I want to help you have a better experience and help others. This of course doesn't mean giving them items.
How long you have played mc:played minecraft for 2 years
TheDerpyDragon
01/06/2013 6:35 pm
Accepted as admin. add nethercraftmc on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome