Looking for a builder/developer

jacobthebest1's Avatar jacobthebest16/11/15 7:04 pm
1 emeralds 216 4
6/13/2015 12:05 pm
NextLvLG4ming's Avatar NextLvLG4ming
Hello, I am the owner of the DominationMC network. I currently own 1 sever, and am currently expanding my servers and player base. I am looking for a builder and a developer to assist me in the production of my servers.

Builder
A builder must be experienced, and skilled at their work. Skype is preferred. I am looking for a spawn to be build for a prison server, along with all the other small things that go along building wise for the production of a server.

Developer
Must be able to update/create plugins, and Skype is needed. I currently have some plugins that are in need of being updated, for a kitpvp server.

For builder, please use the following application:
Name:
Why you want the position:

For developer, please use the following application:
Name:
Why you want the position:
jacobthebest1
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NextLvLG4ming
06/13/2015 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Ben

Past Work:I have been Co-owner twice before, both servers were shut down due to budget reasons. I have been builder on countless servers and have built many different structures, ranging from simple houses, to ships, and even large scale castles. I have been playing this game since Alpha, and am quite a good Builder, and always friendly to other players

Why you want the position: I want to be part of the community that you have created, and help by providing the skills I have to further benefit the server and make it a nice place to be.
bloodngutzs
06/13/2015 10:33 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Name:damien rees

Past Work:ive been working on this custom plugin that allows players to be water benders fire benders eart benders and air benders

Why you want the position:because i think ill be able to help, also i have past experience with my own server
jacobthebest1
06/13/2015 10:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
Still looking!
MysticAir
06/11/2015 7:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Jason
Past Work: Will Give you images but I'll tell you my previous/Current work :
*Working on the an Op Factions server, We are not giving away Server Name because it's original.
*Working on a prison map on a server called Gorm Prison
*Working on a Prison map on a server that's fairly new, Will give name later.
Why you want the position: I want this position to show my building skills combine with my creativity. I would like to use my powers to build, not grief the whole server and making players leave and waste their time. I want this position to show How players should build and what's good to build and what's not.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome