Looking for Builder For an Already Well Developed Server

loserman778's Avatar loserman7786/16/12 9:55 am
1 emeralds 243 9
6/17/2012 5:30 pm
loserman778's Avatar loserman778
Hello all,

Me and my friend k1ll3z co-own a server called Artanes SMP. We have been online since Christmas 2011. We recently created something called 'The Quest World'. It is a separate world from the normal Minecraft activities. You cannot build/destroy, you can only adventure and quest. With the help of citizens we make tons of quests and fill it up with small villages, big towns and its all medieval themed.

We don't have many great builders on our server, only our Grand Architect, Rotakai. We are looking for more builders to help us build up the quest world. If you apply and we deem you worthy of building, we will give you creative mode and possibly world edit in a separate, empty world (We don't like griefers) and see how good you are at building. If we see that you are good we will begin to give you more rights to use things as we trust you more. Want to check out our server before applying? Our ip is mc.artanesmp.com and our forum is Http://www.artanesmp.com

Fill out the application below if you are interested in becoming an architect on our server.

Whats your style of medieval architecture? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_architecture

Minecraft Name:
Age (We do not put high consideration into this, no need to lie):
Type of Architecture: (EG- Gothic, modern, middle ages etc)
What kind of building will you build: (Large towns, small villages, castles etc)
Other Comments:

Samples of you work: Please provide us with links to world downloads, screen shots, PMC links etc of your work

- Loserman778
loserman778
Level 14 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

loserman778
06/17/2012 5:30 pm
We are still on the lookout for Architects for our already thriving server. If we don't reply to you on here head over to artanesmp.com and pm me, loserman778.
loserman778
06/17/2012 3:40 pm
Anyone else want to apply?
JamesBondage77
06/16/2012 2:24 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Minecraft Name: JamesBondage77
Age (We do not put high consideration into this, no need to lie): 35
Type of Architecture: (EG- Gothic, modern, middle ages etc) Gothic, Medieval, free form - sprawling crumbled ruins, underground dungeons, basic rpg style themes.
What kind of building will you build: (Large towns, small villages, castles etc) I prefer larger buildings, I enjoy it more than making small things like houses in a town or something. Castles, ruins, and the like.
Other Comments:This sounds like a position I would enjoy, I would be curious to know some more about making it on a different sever then placed (i assume) into the live server. Will we be allowed to scope out the area it would potentially be placed in prior to making it elsewhere? I am hands on, I like to get a feel for the environment and often build into surrounding shapes. If I build something, on some creative flat land, I am not sure that what I make would look so good in the place it would be intended? Maybe you can explain this to me so I can understand better, thats about all for now.

P.S. (I like the idea it is on an un-griefable world, ultimate protection for builds when players cant place anything, a dream for someone who considers building a creative/artistic outlet.)

Samples of you work: Please provide us with links to world downloads, screen shots, PMC links etc of your wor

Links to photobucket screen samples, and a download spawn I made for a 1 hour contest.

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt28 ... %20Builds/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nt-627248/
Luckyslayer
06/16/2012 12:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Minecraft Name: Luckyslayer
Age (We do not put high consideration into this, no need to lie):14
Type of Architecture: (EG- Gothic, modern, middle ages etc): Middle ages
What kind of building will you build: (Large towns, small villages, castles etc): Large towns castles and small villages
Other Comments:I can code many things i own a youtube company called EnchantingStudios and i also work for a gaming company called the Vx3Server i hvae lots of supporters who follow me and html coding and i know how to run a server i am co-owner in a server atm and all the players love me im nice and kind but when it comes to people have have not follow the rule im diffrent i think every one is the same ingame no one is special they all have the same rights i can also help code plugins and also talk to you on skype when ever i need you or you need me i could maybe help donate and much more i could make us banners and more stuff i hope you choose me because id lovve to help you out hope to see you very soon

Samples of you work: Please provide us with links to world downloads, screen shots, PMC links etc of your work Just check out my newest project dont forget to diamond it mate http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ap-992692/ im still working on it its gunna take a long time to make it XD
loserman778
06/16/2012 4:46 pm
Hello Luckyslayer,
Well you seem pretty qualified. I don't think we will be needing any body to config the plugins, we already have them in place and set. Also i see that Vx3Server is a runescape private server. Your Runescape map looks interesting, i like the small castle. Maybe if you could hop on the server later tonight you can build something in a separate world and ill talk it over and see if me and my friend k1ll3z, and the other co-founders think your architect worthy. Thanks for apply, hope to see you on the server :p

-Loserman778
loserman778
06/16/2012 12:23 pm
If you can show me show easily please simply make something in single player and post the world save here. Also, what is your minecraft username
unkownperson
06/16/2012 11:34 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Cant i just be builder i can show u if you give me like 2 min i am a good builder
unkownperson
06/16/2012 10:22 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Minecraft Name: changing later toaday
Age (We do not put high consideration into this, no need to lie):13
Type of Architecture: (EG- Gothic, modern, middle ages etc)Medival and modern
What kind of building will you build: (Large towns, small villages, castles etc)Castles small towns blacksmiths and medium sized towns
Other Comments:i am great at redsotne

Samples of you work: Please provide us with links to world downloads, screen shots, PMC links etc of your work It wont let me post screen shot sorry
loserman778
06/16/2012 10:49 am
If you have any world saves or submissions on PMC please post them. If not try using http://imageshack.us , you dont need to sign up on there
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome