->LOOKING FOR BUILDERS AND DEVS<-

HeyImPotatoXD's Avatar HeyImPotatoXD9/18/16 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 140 1
9/18/2016 4:46 pm
police1234's Avatar police1234
I am currently making a unique Minecraft server, its called Altaris9. It is a MMORPG and a minigame server. And that is what makes us so unique. I lately have been thinking to expand beyond our skills and reach out onto someone that can help develop and builders. We are in need of developers builders and cannot work efficiently to get this project completed. This project has been going on for months now and has barely gotten any progress done as i am the only builder and people constantly go away for awhile or not be able to get on everyday. We would be very happy if you accept request. As I am founder of this project i'd be gladly to tell you its concept. The concept starts with islands. 9 of them. Each island has its simple theme and vibe to it which makes them differ.
Some of these names aren't offical but it is an idea of what the team could be making if you accept this: Main Isle(a jungle like area and is also lusciousness), Sahara Isle, Snowgale Island, Sorith's Island(There is background information on that name), Candy Isle, High Hills Island, Fareville Island, Demontri Low Isles and Galaxia. Some of these Islands aren't official yet and some may be added. Like Kasileant; a side island to Main Isle. And Industrial Island to High Hills Island(Industrial Island has introduces the housing feature and is also built around manufacturing.

Now i will go into detail about the area of each island:
Main Isle-Jungle(Jungle-ish build style).
Sahara Isle-Mesa, desert and red sand like(Middle eastern build style).
Snowgale Island-Snowy.
Candy Isle-Japanese.
High Hills Island-Medieval.
Sorith's Island- deciduous forest,a bit of wetland and fantasy
Kasileant-Australian.
Industrial Island-Plains and forest.
Fareville-Multiple areas. It may sound silly but each of the different food groups(like meat, veggies, dairy and grains). Are in a feud and the player has to stop it.(We haven't gotten that far yet).
Galaxia-And Island in the sky that is close to the stars.
Demontri Low-isles-A hell-ish island like the nether and it is also underground.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story part of Altaris9 is going to be a big one. We want it so that we can continue it and bring more players. I plan to have a second part to it to introduce either 9 or 1 island at a time.

Who we have on our staff right now is myself and my other partner who is a developer who develops the custom plugins. He is Head-Developer on the staff ranking. And i am Head-Builder who has made most of our build progress so far.

Some of our features include:
Special missions
Crates washing ashore
Custom recipes
Daily Bonuses
Custom Shop GUI for upgrading in mini games and adventure
No hackers!
Custom Texture packs
Tournaments and other thrilling events
Custom items and mobs with a lot of additional recipes
90% Custom-plugins
Quests that can require thinking and decision making
NPCs with interesting dialogue.
Lots of speical pets
and more....!!!

We currently have 9 staff working with Altaris9 including myself and my partner. Making that 11

Thank you for looking this over and if you have any quest please be sure to ask me. I'd be very glad to answering them.

Thank you again and have a good rest of your day. ^-^
HeyImPotatoXD
Level 1 : New Explorer