CLOSED! Thx for applying!

ASSASSIN_MARK's Avatar ASSASSIN_MARK12/28/12 1:48 am
12/28/2012 9:51 pm
awesomemandy123's Avatar awesomemandy123
Thank you all for applying. I will pm all of you on Skype to tell you when the server is up! My public Skype is Raider.Mark19, feel free to add me but tell me who you are. Here is the staff list:

Owner: Assassin_Mark
Bran_the_man_25
Co-Owner: Vortex-A
Head-Admin: LeShred1211
Admin: Knockout187
SMGXL
Cptmman123
Friendly123

Mod:yosbro
Tinybirdy
Ladydeathrose25

Pre-Mod: Zeus2125

Builders:OriginaLPride
Friendly123
Reniis

VIP: OriginaLPride
Friendly123
Reniis
ASSASSIN_MARK
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

awesomemandy123
12/28/2012 9:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
Admin Form:
Ign: awesomemandy

Why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin because I'm not an admin or staff on any server at this moment, and you seem like a nice person and I would like to help you out

Are you good with plugins?: Yes, I'm not good at coding, but I am very good at setting up perms, knowing what plugins to get, etc.

Why should I choose you as admin?: I should be an admin because I don't "tlk lik dis", and I am very experienced with building, plugins (not coding), perms, and just all of Minecraft. I was co-owner of a server for a few months, and built that server's entire spawn. I was also an admin on a server in March or something, and built a few spawns there (the server kept getting griefed due to bad ownership from the owner). I also had console access to the server I co-owned, so that's why I'm experienced with plugins and perms.

Staff Experience: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time

Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): I don't think so.

Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): Yes, I actually use Nodus. But I literally only use it for brightness when I'm building
N3evin
12/28/2012 8:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe
Admin Form:
Ign: N3evin
Why you want to be admin: I had own my own server but i shut it down due to payment issues, Is also Singapore 3rd server. NirvanaCraft
Are you good with plugins?: Yes
Why should I choose you as admin?: I should be chosen because i could be a great help on your team with plugins update and other plugins issues.
Staff Experience: 2years running the server
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): Yes, due to advertising of server
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): Nope 100% premium even using spoutcraft.
likea12yearoldboss
12/28/2012 4:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign: XxRasberryxX
Why you want to be admin: i like helping people
Why should I choose you as admin?: I like to help people
Staff Experience: Admin on dragoncraft server
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): no I'm always respectful to all people
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): no i find it ethically wrong
AlexzTheMan
12/28/2012 4:46 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Ign:djposh
Skype: I have hamachi not skype user: AlexzDaMan pass: 123
Why you want to be admin: so i can help the people who need help and have a say in the server discussions
Are you good with plugins?: Yes I am
Why should I choose you as admin?: Because i am helpful and i have a experience for witch i am about to own a server and i was trusted by a user called simdol8080 and he made me owner
Staff Experience: i was owner and i am about to be one too plus i have a experience of worldedit and wand
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter):yes but mostly for dumb reasons
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): No I don't
scillet
12/28/2012 4:39 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
im 17 very mature
i would like to be a builder
i rate myself 9 out of 10 for building
ASSASSIN_MARK
12/28/2012 7:33 pm
You didn't follow the template in order to be chosen! Try again
Titanium_Lady
12/28/2012 4:28 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Ign: ladydeathorse25
Are you good with plugins: somewhat
Why should I choose you as mod:I'm a very dedicated and mature worker I will stay on task but I'm also very fun and sarcastic
Staff expierience:been mod a few times
Have you ever been banned:nope
Do you use hack client:don't no what that is lol
Well I hope I'm picked thanks either way
ASSASSIN_MARK
12/28/2012 7:31 pm
Accepted as mod. Lol I needed a female staff too.
ClashJLS100
12/28/2012 4:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Ign: ClashJLS
Why you want to be admin: I am experienced with admin because I played minecraft since indev and i think admin is the thing that I want.
Why should I choose you as admin?: I am good with worldedit, I can suggest plugins and I can generally help the server
Staff Experience: on a server, meepcraft, I did nothing and the co-owner banned me
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): Meeeh, it doesnt count
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): Bitch please ( I wont lie to you) I dont hack
CGirlz101
12/28/2012 4:00 am
Admin Form:
Ign: CGirlz101
Why you want to be admin: Because I like going on servers meeting new people, having fun, and joining in, and helping people.
Are you good with plugins?: Yes I am good,
Why should I choose you as admin?: Because I am a experienced helpful girl, that has been on other awesome servers and has helped out. I may not have met the age requirements but I still know a lot about minecraft, I want to help out on this server, and basically have fun building things and making stuff.
Staff Experience: I have been a admin on 5, moderator on 2, and head-admin on 1, I have never been a co-owner or owner on the servers because I'm not old enough yet to host them.
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): No, never. Why are you asking this question then if it does'nt matter?
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): No, I dont. I dont even know how to use it? I have never tried such things, as Im honest, and truthful.

Thank you for your time, reading my application, I hope you consider adding me as one of your staff members. P.S I did write all of this myself and had no help,
Cptman123X
12/28/2012 2:46 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
Ign: cptmman123
Why you want to be admin: I like helping, simple as that.
Are you good with plugins?: essentials and world edit.
Why should I choose you as admin?: I am experienced, matured beyond my age, keep a cool head and logical decisions are always made. I never pick favorites.
Staff Experience: multiple mod, 2 admin, once OP.
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): Yes, breaking rules I didn't realize existed. Someone people fail to post them.
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): No clients here, most of em are viruses anyways.
BigC
12/28/2012 2:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Serbitaar090

YouTube(optional): Thoira20, although this is not for publishing videos it is only to subscribe and such to other channels

Your best build(link for the picture):
(1) http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
(2) http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
(3) http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
(4) http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

Rate your building skill 1-10: Medieval (8), Steampunk(6), Fantasy (6)

World edit skills 1-10: Around a 7

I do have WE screenshots on my comp somewhere, if you do want them just post back or tell me on Skype.
TinyBirdy
12/28/2012 2:25 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
If it's possible to be admin for me, I will take it and am happy to Admin you're server. IF ACCEPTED
TinyBirdy
12/28/2012 2:24 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Moderator Form:
Ign: TinyBirdy
Are you good with plugins? Not the greatest, but i am hosting a server so i do know kinda the basics you could say, But i am always a great help with them just incase something goes wrong im always there.
Why should I choose you as Mod? Well, I own a server myself which is kind of screwing up lately, so i've looked and appealed for staff and have been accepted mostly, but all of them are currently down(LEGIT) So it would be great moderate you're great server and actually help out, on a decent server which would be great for me and for you, i am not the greatest builder but i can always try, i can track down Hackers quite easily so i like to block the hackers out!
Staff Experience: 8/10, Seen as though i own and moderate several servers.
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): Yes, I have, please don't make this a trick question but yes i have,
Do you use a hack client?(Don't lie I will make you screenshare): No, No i do not, i've looked into them for KeyBinds to get hackers and to out-smart them yes,

PLEASE! accept me
~TinyBirdy
ASSASSIN_MARK
12/28/2012 8:13 am
Accepted as mod.
brighenti01
12/28/2012 2:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Builder form:
Ign:brighenti01
YouTube(optional):N/A