Looking for a Developer

Scholzen's Avatar Scholzen4/27/15 7:10 am
4/27/2015 11:32 am
Scholzen's Avatar Scholzen
Hey there If you are a developer looking to get into a community then you have read the right thing, because our server is in need of some expertise with plugins, etc. So copy this application format and apply.

How good are you?
How long have you played minecraft?
Any previous work?
Why should we choose you?
Anything else?
Scholzen
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

donald10101
04/27/2015 11:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner

How good are you? If you are asking my experience with coding I am mostly self taught with about 8 years of experience majority of which is spread between Java, HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, and MySQL (although that's technically not a language, but whatever) I have been developing bukkit plugins for the last few years and I worked on a ForgeMod before that. I put a link to my GitHub below so you can check out some of my work!

How long have you played minecraft? Since 1.2.5

Any previous work? My GitHub has a few of my plugins on it, and I have a few more small ones that I haven't released, I also have a plugin on BukkitDev!

Why should we choose you? I'm dedicated and a hobbyist programmer, if I am not eating, sleeping, or working, I am most likely writing code! I am mature and have a set schedule that I am on every week (only variable is my girlfriend) but that should still leave me 5+ hours a day to work on the server!

Anything else? That should be my Skype, but if its not let me know!
Scholzen
04/27/2015 11:32 am
Level 1 : New Network
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome