Looking for Moderators - Builders

DarktanikarCraft's Avatar DarktanikarCraft7/5/14 4:33 pm
1 emeralds 101 1
7/5/2014 5:01 pm
NerdGamer's Avatar NerdGamer
We are looking for Junior Moderators in which could be promoted to Moderators over time. If you are interested then please join the server, have a look around and then apply either on here or our forums: www.darktanikarcraft.net

We are also looking for builders, if you are interested then you don't need to apply, just join the server and build something good in our Creative Sections and show us!

Server IP: mc.darktanikarcraft.net

IGN:
Why do you want to be a Moderator on the Server?
How can you help improve the server? (optional).
What Experience do you have Moderating on Servers?

Thank You!
DarktanikarCraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NerdGamer
07/05/2014 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ign : masterboss2012 (wasnt made in 2012 though)
How many times have u been this position ? : 4x Admin and 3x Head Admin
Position : Admin/Head Admin (Prefer Head Admin)
Maturity out of 10 : 9/10
Why you want this ? Because i see potential in your server , but its also getting tedious joining a big server with NO community and then joining a small server that has abusive admins or owners that are never online so i want to join this server and help make it so that everyone is equal and there is no unfair gameplay , i am also a youtuber so i can help your server by recording videos , i am partnered with infimax tv so i can get some of them to play which could be very helpfull to get your server started , this could be very good for your server , but all in all i just want to be a , HeadAdmin/Admin on a server , so i can finally get dedicated and stick to 1 server instead of having to fuss around loads of differant servers.
Could you donate ? Unfortunately no but if i could i would , sorry.
Amount played per day ? 3-4 Hours Per Day , i will be off the odd day though.
What is you location ? Milky Way , Earth , Europe , United Kingdom , England , Wiltshire , Swindon
Building skill out of ten? 6/10 (programming is where im at)
your experience? Im studying GCSE in ICT , Programming , Technology and i have been owner of my own server and admin on several servers , my server was shut down due to funding reasons and the other servers got shut down without the admins (me) knowing and then the owner just ignored us which is annoying but i dont mind as it is the owners choice.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome