Looking for Plugin Manager / Co-owner

tomanydimonds's Avatar tomanydimonds10/19/13 5:39 am
1 emeralds 300 3
10/19/2013 6:16 am
mecho_the_mighty's Avatar mecho_the_mighty
Hello people!

I am looking for a plugin manager which will be rewarded for his hard work with the co-owner rank and when the server starts getting regular donations he will be payed.

I am making a prison server, so it would be cool if you knew how to config the plugins for that, I know a little bit but it unfortunately is not enough.

The apply is this,

IGN:
NAME:
SKILLS:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OWNER AND PLUGIN DEVELOPER:

thank you for applying
tomanydimonds
Level 6 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2013 6:16 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
IGN:mecho_the_mighty

NAME: Daniel

WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU:you should trust me because i will minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become Staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems . Most of my experience from the "field", have been both admin and server owner myself. I really like to help out so i can spend a lot of my time on. Taking the job as Staff very seriously and have fun.

SKILLS:I have the skills of running a server i have Built spawns setup shops Helped people with every day to day minecraft server stuff i willl be very suportive When ever the server is up I will be active on the site to checking apps seeing if they have wrote a good amount of info to become what they are applying for I aswell on the site will be takeing in seggestions and telling you some that i think are good.

PREVIOUS MC JOBS:my previous experience was having a server my self named SpartaNPvP but i gave it to KaneAkala because i started to get stressed when loads of players came on and kept saying can i have staff look at my staff app etc so i muted some etc kicked some banned some because most of them were breaking the rules but my last server had a active player base .

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OWNER AND PLUGIN DEVELOPER:I want to be Developer / owner because i like helping people who need help i have all the expertes in all bases of running a server and i miss running / helping servers.
10/19/2013 6:00 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
12345elli
IGN: 12345elli

NAME: My name is Ellis, though most people call me Elli (hence my IGN)

AGE: I'd prefer not to say my age just yet, but if I get accepted or begin to trust/know you more, I might share it.

WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU: You should trust me because.. well. I know you have to be wary about letting other people onto the Config system of your server, etc, so If I was accepted, I would be happy for you to not share it straight away, so I can earn your trust.

SKILLS: Well, Plugins. I've worked with Plugin Configuration Files & Server Configs many times previously, so I know 'my way round' the place. I know how to sort out permissions, etc, and how to handle players & a server.

PREVIOUS MC JOBS: I've been PluginManager/ Admin before on Many servers and I know what I'm doin'.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OWNER AND PLUGIN DEVELOPER: I'd like to achieve this rank so I can work on my Plugin Skills, and help out as many people possible. I love Plugins. I'm fascinated by them. By getting this role on your server, I get the possibility of working on what I love best.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

~Elli
10/19/2013 5:47 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
TroubledTroll
IGN: TroubledTroll
NAME: Joshua
WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU: You should trust me because i think i am dedication for this job. I have Very good skills to provide to this server and i will also make this a bigger community
SKILLS: You need help with permissions well am your man i could help with almost all your problems. I am a very experienced builder i would say that's one of my best talent on minecraft i could bud anything you need and also help people with buildings i can get along with staff very well and now you wont get any problems from me complaints they will never happen. This Leeds me to plugins well plugins i know very well i know how to use most plugins or if there new it would take 5 min of less to learn how to use it i can make some custom plugins cause am a junior plugin manager i am currently learning java coding which is very hard in this age. I am a very good help as a Co-Owner and you will know that when or if i get accepted. If i get accepted as staff manager i will not make unfair demotes and accept unexperienced staff
PREVIOUS MC JOBS: I was a co-owner on plebcraft and canadiacraft. and admin on servers that all shut down.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE OWNER AND PLUGIN DEVELOPER:Well as i would say i am very sophisticated in all ranks mod admin head admin owner co-owner plugin manager all and i have been staff with those ranks many times. Most servers i leave cause of childish staff abusive owners Etc. i hope you aren't i am very good at helping players helping owners with everything you need help with plugins to building to making rank perms you name it. I am 19 years old in 3 days and it has been a wail since i have been staff most of my times i was helping friends with coding or plugins etc. Me am not a abusive person in anyway most people say am very kind and helpful but sometimes strict i don't like it when staff are abusive i think its being childish i want players to enjoy there time on the server have fun and feel comfortable for asking help from staff but i don't think its,possible if servers have power hungry abusive staff. Also am 100% anti hack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome