Looking For Server Builders & Admins!

ChronicAPEX's Avatar ChronicAPEX9/21/14 10:51 pm
1 emeralds 196 5
9/22/2014 12:54 pm
zefrebola_MC's Avatar zefrebola_MC
Hi! If you clicked on this then you might be interested in playing a role in my upcoming server! The server will consist of several mini-games such as: Survival Games, (or Hunger Games whatever you wanna call it) Super Smash Mobs, Paintball, Spleef, Kit PVP, The Walls, and whatever else the community wants to throw at me! If you would like to be an Admin, Builder, or just a player with extra in-game currency, then please comment below. If you really want to get detailed in your response, then you can Skype me, PM me on youtube @ youtube.com/chronicapex, or fill out a E-mail forum on my website ocahub.weebly.com
ChronicAPEX
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 12:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
zefrebola_MC
Hello, Im very interest becoming part of staff as builder, im experiencied on massive building and also anything you want.

Minecraft Experience: 3 years
Buildings: Medieval, Fantasy Castles, Arena, Modern, Massive
Nickname: zefrebola
09/22/2014 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
thebomee
Name: Brandon uhler
age 15
Specialty: Im very good at fixing bugs and catching hackers and just enforcing rules.
Position: I work best with mod or admin.
I have worked on some big servers like moocraft and meepcraft ( I help with there halo miny-game) and the nexus server.
09/21/2014 11:35 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Add mee on skype neasle2.
I'd like to make some ideas and help
09/21/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Krosius
Yes I am very interested in joining! My skype is Charlter
09/21/2014 11:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
GRFZisMyName
Hello i want to be a a admin ill post one of my previous apps
Name: Kyle English
IGN: GRFZisMyName
Specialty: GFX and Helping Upgrading servers by getting more members.
Why I should be accepted :Im very mature and fun I work hard to get things done i will promote the server and bring in more members. I follow the rules and take commands. I enforce the rules and make sure there not to be broken. I will make server banners and GFX i hope you will accept me as a admin.
Rank I want: Mod or Admin
Signed,
GRFZ
P.S I have been co owner 2 and admin 5 times mod 3 times. (I wont be on tonight i have to go to bed)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome