Looking for server builders and admins.

Rizla's Avatar Rizla12/23/13 5:49 pm
12/24/2013 5:11 pm
White_Biscuit's Avatar White_Biscuit
Hello everyone, a server I work on (Minetia) is looking for 2 builders and 1 admin.

Builder application:

Name:
Ign:
Pictures of builds:
Are you over 13:
Time Zone:

Admin application:
Name:
Ign:
Are you 15:
Hobbies:
Other information we should know:
Time Zone:
Rizla
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

White_Biscuit
12/24/2013 5:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Oliver Babcock
Ign: olivercbabcock
Pictures of builds: wouldent paste but im top rank on all servers i play on, i can build anything but my strong suit is med-evil
Are you over 13: yes 15
Hobbies: minecraft, other vid games, ultimate Frisbee
Time Zone: Pacific
ericthedemon13
12/24/2013 5:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:eric
Ign:ericthedemon13
Pictures of builds:
Are you over 13:14(yes)
Hobbies:minecraft,videogames,eating,sleeping
Time Zone:us tx?

Admin application:
Name:eric
Ign:ericthedemon13
Are you 15:close enough 14
Why you deserve to be admin:i hate greifers,i work hard im trust worthy
Hobbies:look up
Other information we should know:
Time Zone:
Rizla
12/24/2013 4:27 pm
Currently admins are taken, but if we ever need we will contact who we think.
Still looking for builders and all builder applications are being considered.
michaeloreilly
12/24/2013 11:46 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Admin application:
Name: Michael Jodgers
Ign: AdminRedstone

Are you 15: 15 turning 16 in may

Why you deserve to be admin:I believe I am suitable for the Admin postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Admin that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experiance moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Admin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

Hobbies: Just playing the game without breaking the rules

Other information we should know: ive never been banned

Time Zone: Eastern

thank you
Adminredstone
EMGAMING
12/24/2013 5:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Sammie
Ign: XTheTwittyShowX

Are you 15: Sadly not, I'm 13 but very mature.

Why you deserve to be admin: I spend loads of time on Minecraft and now it's the Xmas Holidays. I have been a staff member on many servers, I have a lot of patience for the players on the server (some can be very irritating.) ''Treat others how YOU would like to be treated''. I also want to help the server develop into a popular server, very well known to people.

Hobbies: Gaming and Youtubing

Other information we should know: On weekdays, I can roughly be online up to 6 hours and on the weekends 6-12 hours. However, now I'm on a Christmas break, I can spend up to 7-14 hours daily. Hopefully, I can help the server grow if accepted.
Time Zone: UK
lunkebo
12/24/2013 4:31 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Admin application:

Click to reveal
Name: Jacob

Ign: Lunkebo

Are you 15: No, but I'm really mature and I think that I could be a good Admin anyway. I'm 13.

Skype: Yes, but I'm not allowed to talk (parents), but we can chat and maybe I will be allowed to talk later

Why you deserve to be admin: As an Admin you need to be mature, understanding and willing to help. You should not get crazy thanks to all of the power you get.
You need to be friendly and have a lot of patience, as your players can be really annoying sometimes

The goal for an Admin is to get the players to respect you, and they will not if you don't respect them. This is a common misstake for Admins, banning people for not respecting Admins and then they doesn't respect other players themselves. To get respect, you need to show respect.

I don't want to be a policeman or boss of the server, I wan't to be another player on the server, exactly like the others, but with a small difference - I am allowed to ban someone if it was needed, just to make the server an even better place to play on. I want to play with the others, not banning the others. I don't want anyone to be "scared" for me, I want them to respect me. And I should respect them.

I think that I have got all of these "properties". And I think that I could be an good Admin.

Hobbies: Horse riding, playing Minecraft, be with friends....

Other information we should know: I'm swedish, but I can speak and write a lot of english words and sentences so this shouldn't be a problem at all.

Time Zone: Central European time (GMT +1:00?)
Maximus1512
12/23/2013 6:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Builder application:

Name:Maximus1512
Ign: What is this IGN you talk about?
Pictures of builds: Look at my profile , loads there
Are you over 13: Im 13
Hobbies: Designing Mc builds , building , and uploading videos to yt
Time Zone: Uk ,
yoshiistar
12/23/2013 6:15 pm
Name: Brian
Ign: mastergames009
Are you 15: No, almost though. 14
Why you deserve to be admin: I can spend a lot of time on minecraft. If I have to go on a vacation then I will alert the owner how long I will be gone. I have a lot of experience in handling people that have broken the rules. I can be very strict, but at the same time I can be fun and friendly so that the server will not be boring. I may be very young, but I can try my best to support the server. I can slightly build, but it is not so well. I can help around with building and give good ideas for the server. I will try to help everyone as much as I can. I will also take time to think before I ban or kick someone. I will listen to any command my superior tells me unless I think it is not a good idea. I can talk on skype for long periods of time.Also, I can help the beginners start well and make sure I advertise the server to my friends. And most importantly, I will try to improve the fun and the fairness of the server.
Hobbies: Basketball
Other information we should know: I hope to see growth in players and buildings and I hope to see people have fun.
If you'd like to ask me anything add me on skype and reply to my application on this post with your skype name.
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Rizla
12/23/2013 6:55 pm
Thanks for your application, can you please PM me your skype thanks.

@ Maximus, i'll get back to you.
toy_bickler
12/23/2013 5:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin application:
Name: Liam
Ign: Allcakisgone
Are you 15: Yes
Why you deserve to be admin: I think i deserver to be admin becaus ei am trustwirthy, smart, honest, and reliable.
Hobbies: Sports, video games, collecting.
Other information we should know: I can be on every day for AT LEAST 1 hour.
Time Zone: Eastern standard time.
lunkebo
12/23/2013 5:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Hi!
What is the server IP?
Lunk
ZWyckoff16
12/23/2013 5:51 pm
Name: zack
Ign: ZWyckoff
Are you 15: yes 16
Why you deserve to be admin:i have experiance and am trustworthy
Hobbies: playing games
Other information we should know: i have been playing since beta 1.6 and have been staff on over 4 servers
Time Zone: eastern
Rizla
12/23/2013 5:56 pm
Thank you, i will get back to you soon.

Server ip: 84.200.193.213
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome