LOOKING FOR SERVER CO-OWNER FOR MY SERVER

Aphroditee's Avatar Aphroditee2/22/16 3:49 pm
1 emeralds 281 8
2/23/2016 3:34 pm
LethalGamez's Avatar LethalGamez
I started a Skyblock only server, but I will love to change to Factions, Prison or anything. I need a coOwner who will help get players and votes and everything. Please only ask for the job and apply if you can do this and get players.

App:

Name:
Username:
Why are you differnt then others:
How can you help:

Server IP: ludumMC.co
server website: Locked till paid (7$)
Aphroditee
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2016 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LethalGamez
Name: Dakota
Username: dakotadew
What can you do for the server: very good at building and moderating.
Why are you differnt then others: I have had experience on servers as staff and owner since minecraft came out so I know what I am doing and have a really good understanding of all commands and plugins and how to run a server
How can you help: I own a youtube channel and have friends that are always looking for a server to play on. I also know a lot of places to advertise at and can advertise on my own channel and just help the server look much better and make art for it and all that fun stuff
02/22/2016 10:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
iSolar
Removed
02/22/2016 10:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Aphroditee
add my skype: pandasare666
02/22/2016 5:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Name: Timothy
Username: NerdyMechanic
What can you do for the server:
I can do multiple things to help out the server. I am very good with managing plugins and figuring out what they do. I can help build different kinds of things like signs, pixel art, detailed buildings, and statues. I can also manage Enjin websites. I can also manage staff, events, hard madders involving players and or staff. I can help teach other players about commands, plugins, redstone, and other minecraft related things
Why are you different then others:
I can spend a great amount of time on the server and be very active and interactive with all the other players and staff. I am a hard and dedicated person who is hard working and wont give up. I can deal well under pressure and will not disappoint you. I can speak a little German. I put all my effort and skills to help out the server.
How can you help: Including everything else I will always try harder and get better at helping as much as I can
02/22/2016 4:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BlazerPvPer
Name: Tahmid
Username: Blazer_PvPer
What can you do for the server: I can donate soon, I can bring players, configure anything, and also soon create custom plugins
Why are you differnt then others:I can atleast be on for 6-7 hours a day, with 10-11 hours on the weekends, and I can do many things others maybe cannot
How can you help: Basically everything above
02/22/2016 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sil_1511
PM me.
02/22/2016 4:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ItzTaken
Name: Call me Ben or Taken.

Username: ItzTaken_

What can you do for the server: I can vote every day,try and get my friends on,be active and mature,give cool ideas for the servers such as daily events on the server on fridays such as dps,mob events,pvp events etc.

Why are you different then others:I'm from the UK and can be on for about 3-4 hours a day.I bring unique players to the server and subscribers of my own.I'm always trying to help out players if theres a hacker of someone spoiling the game for others.I always keep an eye on chat to see if theres any bad language or adveratisement going on on the server.I'm always watching staff to see if they abuse,false ban,false mute or be rude to players.I'm mature.

How can you help : I can help by getting players and subscribers of my own.Me and my friend can record and maybe I can donate.I'm good at accepting applications,finding unique players/staff.I own my own server and I host events every friday and its so much fun on fridays due to pvp events,mob arenas,dps - I've got 9 donations and a total of £35

Thank you for taking your time to read my app.

Any form of contact : skype : xTaken__ (Pic of a yellow car).
02/22/2016 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sil_1511
What is your skype? If you tell me I'll help you with the server, as I also did for other people.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome