Looking For Someone to Manage/Run Minecraft Network

T3rrydactyl's Avatar T3rrydactyl10/13/22 7:56 pm
1 emeralds 166 2
11/3/2022 6:11 pm
SeaAquaWinter's Avatar SeaAquaWinter

ScyrMC is a Minecraft Java server that first opened in 2015. The server comprises of a wide variety of different gamemodes and minigames including Skyblock, Survival, Bedwars, Quake Craft, OITC, The Bridge, Hide and Seek, Block Party, Murder Mystery and The Lab.

As of the last couple of years, I have been struggling to find time to work on the network. I would rather keep the server open as it would be a shame to have so much work be put to waste. For that reason, I am looking for someone with adequate experience to take over and manage the server. This managerial role will be voluntary and will involve almost everything from making day to day operational decisions to longer term strategic plans. All server hosting expenses will be paid for in full by Scyr Ltd (Company Number: 698370)

By taking on this managerial role, you will have full access to the backend of the Minecraft server, Discord server and website, be given the ability to pursue any strategic decision you see fit and manage any other volunteers including Moderators. Essentially you will be able to treat the server as your own while not having to pay any of its expenses. Full terms of this role can be discussed and enquired about. We are based in the UK but are open to anyone taking on this role.

At the moment the server does not have an active player base due to the fact that I have not had the time to dedicate to engaging with the community. I hope that by offering this role to someone motivated and who has the time to designate to it, I can change this.

Requirements For the Role- Minecraft Java Edition account that you are the sole owner of- Discord account- Functional Microphone- 14 years of age or older- Fluent in speaking English- Adequate time to volunteer

How to Apply

The application form can be found here. Should you have any questions about the role, feel free to message me on Discord: T3rrydactyl#5590

Server IP: PLAY.SCYR.UKDiscord: https://discord.gg/R5wVxFB

Bedwars Trailer

T3rrydactyl
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner