Looking for staff

garyb31's Avatar garyb317/20/12 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 122 7
7/21/2012 11:51 pm
Koka's Avatar Koka
I am looking for staff for a 24/7 hosted server. Let me know your IGN, age, special skills, etc... I have the server up and running and when I get the staff assembled we will discus theme and plugins and structure. I ultimately want this server to be something that at least pays for itself so I don't have to. I am not asking for anyone to pay to be staff or any such nonsense. I would like to get the server started and then allow the staff to take over day to day operation with me just making the big decisions. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

P.S. Don't lie about age or experience. I will not choose based solely on those factors but if I catch you in a lie about them I will not 'hire' you. Thanks.
garyb31
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Koka
07/21/2012 11:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN: kokamo2012 (ima girl)
Maturity: 6. (honest)
What you will bring to this server? ... when people joined obsidicraft i would lead them to a town and buikd them a house, support them and such then they liked the server and then i could ignore them, even thougtj i wassnt made mod, i still treated them like family
What if you saw someone not doing the right thing. mute, kick, jail, pm or ask you, ban if you say
Why do you want this role?: Im good at what i do
What are you good at building with?: Cabins. Hunger Games, ect PM ME GTG
ooop72
07/21/2012 9:32 pm
IGN: damageinc57
Maturity:(10/10)
What you will bring to this server?: I will bring my plugin experience as along my knowledge in world edit and permissions, and essentials
What if you saw someone not doing the right thing. I would pm them telling them to stop if they do not kick - IP ban them for what reason being
Why do you want this role?: I have had 9-10 months of admin on a previous server
What are you good at building with?: I am good at building with blocks and have a vivid imagination that in turn makes me clever, and witty.

P.S. PM me or add me as a contact on skype thisguyzinsan3
Tinytinka
07/21/2012 4:51 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Hi, I don't know what t put but I'll try this:

IGN: Tinytinka

Maturity: 85/100

Experience: I have had experience with servers as mod, admin, builders! I can install, use and sometimes configure plugins (If I am not too lazy). I have had my own Hamachi server, which because my computer was really slow I had to shut it down (Also because I was too lazy to update the plugins and stuff). I had a Hamachi pivate server which I lost the folder when I was cleaning my files and such, it was a mini server, not used for anyone but me to build, do plugins and stuff with.

Why do I want to be staff or build: I would like to do this because I only have 3-4 servers on my list and I would really like to help!

Time able to help: Everyday 8 hours+.
garyb31
07/21/2012 4:45 pm
Ok, I IM'd you guys. Anyone else? looking for more people to help build as well.
djsteelerz
07/20/2012 5:40 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
btw i am 16
djsteelerz
07/20/2012 5:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
hey i own a server hosting website but i am looking to settle down on a server as head admin i could help pay for the server i get discounts thru hosting company's because i know the owners i have owned many servers and admin many servers heres my website please accept me
http://thecompanyonmc.webs.com/
my Skype is
thecompanyisback
I_Earn_Diamonds
07/20/2012 5:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Staff Application
Ign(In-game name);alex9404
Irl(Real-Life name); Alex
Age(Dont lie);15 almost 16 this October
Why do you deserve mod?(1-3 Paragraphs)(3-7 Sentences Each paragraph)
Hi im alex9404 and id like to be mod on one of your servers.
I like being mod because i really like making stuff and managing the server. ive been mod on playcast for at least 1 year andi think im up for any challenge.
hope you accept me as admin.

IGN:alex9404
Maturity:(9/10)
What you will bring to this server?:i will moniter for 7 hours a day. when new people join i dont care if there noobs i still say hi and help them.
What if you saw someone not doing the right thing. 1. id warn them. 2. id jail them 3. id kick them 4. id temporaraly ban them 5. id ban them
Why do you want this role?:I like modd because monitoring is my priority and helping the owners is what i do.
What are you good at building with?: i specialize with redstone and i can make anything ud like from redstone any TYPE of contraction.lol anyway i also create epic stuff like if u need pixel art im alfo good at that. i also know how to protect land and i know all commands.
If you got the position you know that you WILL BE banned if you give items to players correct? Mark "Yes" or "No" [Yes ]
So i would like to be mod but if i cant then Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome