Looking For Staff - Modders-Heaven.com Server ( MUST READ)

ccc3's Avatar ccc310/4/12 10:50 am
1 emeralds 543 9
12/10/2012 11:39 am
ccc3's Avatar ccc3
Hi there we at epic craft are now back up and running again, we was well known in the old days for epic world inland , How ever this was 1 year ago , i am done with uni now and decided to setup a mine craft server , This is a 24/7 dedicated server, survival with advanced ranking system , i have also setup cheat protection, jobs rollback and backup plugins, so we can easily recover from major grief, we have shop economy plugins world edit and world log dynmap for easy exploring, atm we have a sky inland as the spawn and much land to be built on , i am looking for / recruiting staff supporters and builders to join us in our Qwest for a epic mature mine craft community

we are not looking to become a massive server we are hoping medium will be good enough so if your interested in applying for staff or just wont a really good server to build on this is for you builders only need to apply on our forum with there ( IGN ) - Or Join The Server And Asked To Be Promoted , We Have 3 Mod + 2 admins atm , But We Are Looking For Some Mature Loyal Moderators And Supports That Will Join Us, Your Skills We Be Welcomed To Apply You Must First Spend 3 Days On The Server Proving Your Loyal , Mature, Helpful, And Active, This Is A 3 Day Trial If Your Pass You Will Be Promoted And Giving Op , Remember Only Apply If You Like The Server Link Provided ( modders-heaven.com ) please if your not interested or don't like the server just leave , But If Your Interested After paying us a visit, and want to help us expand ,Visit The Link Below Signup And reply to our staff app post with what rank you are applying for and if not builder ie , you want mod or supporter, Tell Us your skills

CHECK US OUT HERE
: modders-heaven.com BEFORE APPLYING

Apply Here For Promotion http://modders-heaven.com/showthread.php?tid=26

Dont Reply Here In This Post Goto The Forum Link And Apply After Registering
ccc3
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ccc3
12/10/2012 11:39 am
thanks guys keep applying
blocky04_tas
10/13/2012 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
If you need staff I'd be good, I ban people that swear. So how do I apply? Thanks. IGN: blocky04-_tas
FatalBlur
10/13/2012 7:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Position:Admin
IGN: xFatalBlur
Maturity: 10/10
Timezone: +5 GMT
Nationality: Canadian
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5
Current positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5
Plugin knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, PEX, HeroChat, Citizens, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 14 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions, prefix's, And Suffix's. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin (I know almost every plugin that is out because I have used them multiple times). I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Head Admin on 3, mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day becasue your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where.
ccc3
10/13/2012 7:26 pm
sorry had problems with hosting moved now
Teckno_talk
10/04/2012 5:15 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Your ofline
Teckno_talk
10/04/2012 5:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
.::Application::.
Username:
Tekno_Talk
Minecraft Username:
jasondeerlo22
Position Applying For Administrator
I would like to apply for being a Administrator ( Sorry if i have Mod Things Later On ).
Timezone:
Australian Eastern Time Zone (Australia,NSW)
How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:
The average time I will be active is 5 to 6 hours a day..
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
I have been playing Minecraft for one year

1. What is your age and your current level of education?
My Current is 11 years old. I am in Grade 5 Applied. My grade's are usually A's or A+'s
2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?
English is my native language. I have been studying English all my life. I know how to speak the language fluently. My average grade's in English is 95% (A+)
3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? .
In my own opinion, I believe that the ideal staff member is being respectful to everyone. I also believe that they need to be loyal and always try their 100% best at everything they do. staff should never let anyone down if the user’s need assisted. Lastly, I believe the staff members should try their best to stop grefiers and hackers. These are some of my own opinion what I think the ideal staff member.
4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff?.
I believe I have what it takes to become Moderator. I am loyal, respectful and do my 100% best at everything I do. I am always *Here to Help*. I will never turn anyone down. I will always respond to grefing problems and take care of them correctly. I speak fluent English so any user can understand me. I will think *outside the box* to improve my level of intelligence. Lastly, I have been a staff member on another server, so I know what is expected.

1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?.
I will approach the situation respectfully. I will listen to both side of the stories and try to create a solution that will satisfy both of them. If one of the user’s is not satisfied, I will think *outside the box* to make them both happy with the outcome.
2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?
I would approach them and warn the user that they are breaking the rules. If they continue breaking the rules, I will ban them for a short period of time to make sure then understand what they did is prohibited. If they continue to break the rules, it may result into a ban. If the user has learned what he did was wrong, I will let him/her go.
3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?
If I was notified of a rule-breaker, I would go into Mob-Mode and spy on them. If I see that they are breaking the rules, I will warn them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go. If I see suspicious activity, I will warn them. If they continue to break the rules, I may result in a temporary ban. If she/he continues, I will result in a ban.
4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why?
I would go invisible to spy on him/her. If the user is *branch-mining* and find diamonds, I will suspect that they are using X-RAY and continue to spy on them. If they find more diamonds by *branch-mining* I will ban them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go.
5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why?
I would respectfully tell them to stop cursing. I will warn them that disrespecting staff members is strictly against the rules. If continue, I will temporary ban them and see if they learned. If they keep cursing, I may result in a ban. (43 Words)
Plaze
10/04/2012 5:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Also the server seems to be down :3
Plaze
10/04/2012 4:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hey, my IGN is Plaze_Demon, I would like to apply for a staff position ( I don't care what position) I just think this sounds a cool server and would love to help it out! I have owned 5 servers, can code some nice custom plugins for you and am 14 so I'm mature. I have also been head admin/admin on 2 other servers. I know what counts as grief and will not tolerate hackers/griefers/spammers. This is my application for a position as staff on your awsome (and hopefully soon to be popular ) Minecraft server!
CJaysterr
10/04/2012 1:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello my IGN is :CJayster and i would like to apply for admin or mod (either one im good with).I have been admin on 3 servers and mod on 2.I am. I am 15.I would like to help you expand your server and help out.Most of all i want to make the players have the best times on the server!This is my application and i hope i can help out!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome