Looking to get Admin

Treason2K's Avatar Treason2K1/20/16 11:01 am
1 emeralds 120 2
1/21/2016 2:44 pm
ShadowwGaming's Avatar ShadowwGaming
Hey there Owners of any Servers, I am looking to get Admin or If higher position. If you like this application then please PM me with further details and we can talk.

Click to reveal
In game username: Treason2K
Location/Timezone: EST, US

Native language: English
Second language or more (If applicable): N/A

Previous experience as a staff member: I have never owned a server really, I have always played on small little PC hosted servers with a friend or two and always used plugins on those so I have experience with PEX, GM, basically any essential plugins needed and some advanced ones.

Have you ever received a ban? Nope
If so, why? N/A

How long have you played Minecraft? 4 years

A player is repeatedly flooding the chat asking for an Admin when no present Administrators are online at the time, what would you tell this player? Tell him to calm down, and that there are no current Admins online at this moment and if possible refer him to other staff if they are on but if not then just tell him to go to the website and make a thread for what he was wanting to ask an Admin.

Player A and Player B have just engaged in a PvP situation. Player B has lost and blames it on Player A's "Hacking", what would you tell this player? I would say you lost fair and square because I didn't observe the fight so I don't know if he really was hacking, and not saying that he is.

Why do you want to become staff on a server? Because I would like to help out any players that are new, teach them new things, become a role model and help grow the server with my best try.

A brief description on your strengths/weaknesses and a little about yourself: I do not really have any strengths or weakness actually, I am not telling any lies on this.

Anything else: No but have a good day and thanks for your time!
Treason2K
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner