Looking to start a Pixelmon server!

AustinTheSpartan's Avatar AustinTheSpartan8/17/13 5:15 am
1 emeralds 343 1
8/17/2013 11:21 am
AustinTheSpartan's Avatar AustinTheSpartan
From my experience in Pixelmon, I've decided that I'm not satisfied with the rules of most Pixelmon servers. So I've decided to create my own Pixelmon server with my friend and my cousin but we have no one to host it on a sturdy host. So if you can host a steady server then we greatly need your help. For right now, I need the following:
1 - A host
2 - Someone that's familiar with plug ins

My name is Austin and I'm 17 and a senior in highschool. If you'd like to personally contact me about an application for host or to be our Plugins guy before you apply then you can send me a message on skype and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible - thefirstig

If you're just going to post in this thread saying "HAY I WANA APLY 4 [Insert powerful rank here]" Then you can kindly leave this thread now because I did not say that I way looking for [Insert powerful rank here] and I would not have accepted that application in the first place.

To apply for Host then please use the following application:

Click to reveal
HOST APPLICATION
Name:
Skype (Y/N)
Host you will be using:
Will you be able to create the server to be as lagless as possible?:
Additional info I should know (Please try not to be a kiss up in this part):

This application is subject to change so don't be surprised if I add additional questions later.

Application for plugins guy:
Click to reveal
PLUGINS GUY APPLICATION:

Name:
Skype (Y/N):
Will you be able to find problems with conflicting Plugins if such a problem appears?:
What plugins would you recommend for a Pixelmon server?
Any additional info I should know? (Don't kiss up to me on this.)

Thank you for taking your time to read my thread and if you're considering applying then please don't hesitate to apply. Thank you! -Austin
AustinTheSpartan
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer