Luminous Network | Needs Professional Staff Members

So_Im_Told's Avatar So_Im_Told8/29/16 3:58 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 64
10/4/2016 8:15 pm
thomaslolz's Avatar thomaslolz
This is a lot to read but will be worth it in the end if you decide to apply!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to The Luminous Network Network! The Luminous Network is a highly sophisticated Minecraft Server Network. We are looking to hire staff including Moderators and Admins. We are wanting dedicated staff members to help with the moderation of the server and if you are admin, the operation of staff and punishments. For every staff member will will require you to sign up for our slack team to use a staff communication.

About the server
We have just released our Beta. We have a website which is almost up and running however is full of bugs and still being configured.This doc is set out in parts, so you only need to read the part important to you.

Moderator:
Moderator Duties:
Required to moderate the network
Required to follow punishment handbook (Coming Soon)
Sort out player problems
Report to Senior Moderators
Regularly active

Quick hint: Admin and any other ranks above will be hard to get to make sure to try your hardest and put in the best quality you can!

Administration:
Admin Duties:
Take feedback from players and report to Quality Assurance Manager.
Keep all other staff inline.
Help other staff
Moderate network
Inspire staff
Help with network decisions
Regularly active

Departments:
We are hiring in these departments
Quality Assurance Manager: In charge of running/creating events, in charge of feedback and providing server ideas.

Staff Manager – Managers Staff Applications and keeps staff informed of current server position and upcoming events. In charge of Staff. - TAKEN

APPLICATION:
Moderator/Admin
What are you applying for?
What is your Full Name?
What is your email?
Skype username?
Age?
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate?
Do you have a microphone?
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin?
What is your Time Zone?
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where?
Tell us about yourself and anything else?

Staff Manager/ Quality Assurance Manager Application:
What is your First Name?
What is your email?
Skype username?
Age?
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly?
What is your Time Zone?
Why do you want to help at The Luminous Network?
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it?
Are you able to write monthly reports of staff behavior? (IF APPLYING FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER IGNORE THIS QUESTION)
Do you speak English and have good grammar?
Do you have previous experience being doing these jobs, if so, where?

A few reminders before you start:
If you are accepted on PMC you have NOT been accepted for a staff rank.You must go through a interview stage.
As a staff member you are the face of the network and determine how players feel about the network.
If you are accepted for a staff rank you agree to not tell or distribute confidential information about the network even if you leave or are demoted.
Kind Regards, So_Im_Told

P.S Just letting everyone know who is applying, Our new Staff-Manager thomaslolz will be replying to your messages.
So_Im_Told
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thomaslolz
10/04/2016 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
We currently are not accepting more staff until the server is full up and running. Thanks to all!
thomaslolz
10/02/2016 5:20 pm
Still need 2 admins and 3 mods
thomaslolz
10/01/2016 1:05 pm
We are only looking for dedicated hard workers!
thomaslolz
10/01/2016 9:35 am
Current staff needed
-2 Administrators
-3 Moderators
Application format-
APPLICATION:
Moderator/Admin
What is your Full Name?
What is your email?
Skype username?
Age?
What is your Time Zone?
thomaslolz
09/30/2016 9:37 pm
Server is up and running! It is in beta so there are still lots of bugs and glitches. The ip is play.luminous.uk.to
xSoul__
09/30/2016 1:47 am
What are you applying for? I am applying for Moderator.

What is your Full Name? Jakawan Joseph

What is your email? xSoul2016@gmail.com

Skype username? xSoul__1

Age? 17

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dediacte about 6 -8 hours a day until I start college but still then I will be on about 4-6 hours

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have a microphone (HighClass Mic at that)

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to become moderator on the server because Iike to help people on the server and I really despise hackers. Also I am great with coming up for new ideas to better the server due to previous staff experiences. Also another reason I want to become moderator is because and admin position is something I feel like should be an accomplishment due to hard-work on the server not just handed out because it is a huge responsibility. Also I am a small growing YouTuber so I could get a couple people to join the server!

What is your Time Zone? Central Time (CST)

Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? I have previous experience of being staff on BrutalFactions it was a small faction server that didnt last long due to payment issues, but I was a moderator. Also I was staff on vitalityHCF I was a Sr.Mod and the server just died out.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? One thing about my self is that im a small YouTuber. https://www.youtube.com/xSoulGames . Another thing about me is that im always a happy person and is usually always in a good mood (Unless i run into a hacker it really ticks me off)

Also I have a lot of friends who can help grow the server with there YouTube channels such as TinyType, Fohreal, kibz and more....
thomaslolz
09/30/2016 4:26 pm
Sorry but you have been Denied due to lack of detail. You have one chance to try applying again with detail. If you are denied your second time you may not reapply. Thank you, thomaslolz Luminous Staff Manager
DolphinKing23
09/29/2016 10:55 pm
thomaslolz
DolphinKing23What are you applying for? I am fine with any rank I am assigned.

What is your Full Name? Carter .G

What is your email? cgretch23@gmail.com

Skype username? c_g_23

Age? 14

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dedicate around one hour to two hours on weekdays and as many hours needed of me on weekends.

Do you have a microphone? Yes is do but it seems to not work around 50% of the time. I am trying to fix this problem so hopefully I will have it fully up and running soon.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to be staff at your server because I seem to have a lot more fun helping people out and sorting out peoples issues then actually playing Minecraft. This mindset comes a lot from how I am at home , with my friends , at school , or in public as helping people is also what I want to do as a career in the future (I am planning on going to school to become a doctor / phycologist ) I also wish to become staff on your server as I am always looking for more experience and ways to improve and hopefully I can help some of the current staff grow and teach them a few things I have picked up from working on other servers. Minecraft has also sort of lost a lot of interest in me but I always have a lot of extra time and playing Minecraft is always a way to past time and as I am helping people and learning about how people work it also helps for my future career a lot .

What is your Time Zone? Pacific time

I do have experience with being moderator and admin on various servers, sadly none of those server worked out due to lack of players or a toxic staff team and I decided to remove my self from the situation. From the experience on those server I think I have seen it all and there is not much that I am not prepared for. On around three of those servers I worked my way up to staff manager and or head admin due to my dedication and worth ethic as I put as much time possible into the servers and I aim to be like that on all future servers I work for as it also helped me grow as a person and learn a lot on the development of servers and how people think and how to deal with certain types of people.
Servers I have worked for: Legends galaxy, PrimalHive. Vexalprison. CloudyMC. MysticCraft. and more that I cant remember the server names for the life of me.

Extra details about me: I have also worked for a Minecraft hosting company as the Head advertiser and I have learned a lot about server development from that and some advertising ideas. I am also pretty creative as I can think of creative unique ideas pretty fast so I hope to maybe help come up with a new game mode or some new features to add to an old mini game to make it more enjoyable and fair to every one in the server community.

Thank you for taking your time to look over my staff application. have a good day
-Carter
Added extra detail. if you could speak to me after so that I can see were I left out detail would be great. I am always looking to improve how I write my applications.

You did good with this application. Also the lack of detail in the first application was basically the whole thing. If you really want to actually get staff you should take time to put in good detail for he whole thing and for every question (excluding once sentence/one word answer questions). You have been Accepted as mdoerator. You have been contacted on skype.

okay thank you for the constructive criticism and I hope to be speaking with you soon.
DolphinKing23
09/29/2016 10:45 pm
What are you applying for? I am fine with any rank I am assigned.

Skype username? c_g_23

Age? 14

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? I can dedicate around one hour to two hours on weekdays and as many hours needed of me on weekends.

Do you have a microphone? Yes is do but it seems to not work around 50% of the time. I am trying to fix this problem so hopefully I will have it fully up and running soon.

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to be staff at your server because I seem to have a lot more fun helping people out and sorting out peoples issues then actually playing Minecraft. This mindset comes a lot from how I am at home , with my friends , at school , or in public as helping people is also what I want to do as a career in the future (I am planning on going to school to become a doctor / phycologist ) I also wish to become staff on your server as I am always looking for more experience and ways to improve and hopefully I can help some of the current staff grow and teach them a few things I have picked up from working on other servers. Minecraft has also sort of lost a lot of interest in me but I always have a lot of extra time and playing Minecraft is always a way to past time and as I am helping people and learning about how people work it also helps for my future career a lot .

What is your Time Zone? Pacific time

I do have experience with being moderator and admin on various servers, sadly none of those server worked out due to lack of players or a toxic staff team and I decided to remove my self from the situation. From the experience on those server I think I have seen it all and there is not much that I am not prepared for. On around three of those servers I worked my way up to staff manager and or head admin due to my dedication and worth ethic as I put as much time possible into the servers and I aim to be like that on all future servers I work for as it also helped me grow as a person and learn a lot on the development of servers and how people think and how to deal with certain types of people.
Servers I have worked for: Legends galaxy, PrimalHive. Vexalprison. CloudyMC. MysticCraft. and more that I cant remember the server names for the life of me.

Extra details about me: I have also worked for a Minecraft hosting company as the Head advertiser and I have learned a lot about server development from that and some advertising ideas. I am also pretty creative as I can think of creative unique ideas pretty fast so I hope to maybe help come up with a new game mode or some new features to add to an old mini game to make it more enjoyable and fair to every one in the server community.

Thank you for taking your time to look over my staff application. have a good day
-Carter
Added extra detail. if you could speak to me after so that I can see were I left out detail would be great. I am always looking to improve how I write my applications.
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 10:52 pm
You did good with this application. Also the lack of detail in the first application was basically the whole thing. If you really want to actually get staff you should take time to put in good detail for he whole thing and for every question (excluding once sentence/one word answer questions). You have been Accepted as moderator. You have been contacted on skype.
DolphinKing23
09/29/2016 10:01 pm
What are you applying for? I am fine with any rank I am assigned.

Skype username? c_g_23

Age? 14

Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to be staff at your server because I seem to have a lot more fun helping people out and sorting out peoples issues then actually playing Minecraft. This mindset comes a lot from how I am at home , with my friends , at school , or in public as helping people is also what I want to do as a career in the future (I am planning on going to school to become a doctor / phycologist )

What is your Time Zone? Pacific

I do have experience with being moderator and admin on various servers, sadly none of those server worked out due to lack of players or a toxic staff team and I decided to remove my self from the situation. From the experience on those server I think I have seen it all and there is not much that I am not prepared for.

-Carter
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 10:19 pm
Unfortunately this application has been Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply one more time. Try to spend some more time on detail.
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 8:09 pm
MiracleGamer
Moderator/Admin

I am currently applying for Moderator.

What is your Full Name?
My first name is Danielle. My last name is not necessary and it’s a bit creepy to ask for someone’s last name online.

What is your email?
I don’t use my email. The only things I read are skype, discord, texts, pms, etc.

Skype username?
For privacy reasons, I will not be posting my Skype under this thread. If accepted, I will be perfectly okay with messaging you my contact information, however I don’t feel comfortable posting it here.

Age?
I am currently 13 years old.

I can dedicate a minimum of few hours to a maximum of 7 hours daily.

Yes, I do have a microphone. However, I sometimes can be a bit shy so I may not talk in a skype call right away.

Recently, I’ve had no real reasons to play Minecraft or any games at all. With school and after school activities, I feel as if I’ve been spending too much time stressing and less time actually doing things that make me happy, like moderating a server and helping others. I tend to make friends pretty easily. I’m a decently fast typer which leads me to respond to others with ease. Helping isn’t much an issue to me, I enjoy doing it. I enjoy writing and I usually create threads on forums site that are extremely long full of suggestions, rants, fun posts, etc. I’m a pretty out there person and I enjoy talking to people, though I’m shy in bigger group calls as I’m afraid of interrupting others.

What is your Time Zone?
I currently live in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

Desteria – I was staff on a decently popular factions server known as Desteria for several months. I resigned after about 3-4 months, reapplied but stopped applying due to school starting about a month later. This was around the month of April 2015.

VoidNation – I was an Admin on a network known as VoidNation. My official title was “Community Manager”, though in game it was shortened to Admin. I was a community manager due to my liking of people, how easily people formed friendships with me, and how I wasn’t afraid to speak my mind for the community. In the end, I was demoted. The reason for my demotion was due to my voice being spoken and the fact that the owner at the time disapproved of it. He had filters which the community disliked on words such as “Server” due to the fact that he advertised on other servers (which I also disagreed with), and I told him suggestions on how to change it. Turns out, he didn’t like my suggestions and demoted me and listed the reason as “N/A”

Hyverse – I was a helper a few months ago on a network called Hyverse. It was a Skyblock / Factions network. I was decently known and liked between both gamemodes as I switched pretty often, checked out people’s builds, made suggestions on them, etc.

Nothing much, actually. I’m not sure what to say other than everything I have already written.

Congratulations! You have been Accepted as moderator! Please message me your skype so I can finish the application process with you.
iDanielle
09/29/2016 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Moderator/Admin

I am currently applying for Moderator.

What is your Full Name?
My first name is Danielle. My last name is not necessary and it’s a bit creepy to ask for someone’s last name online.

What is your email?
I don’t use my email. The only things I read are skype, discord, texts, pms, etc.

Skype username?
For privacy reasons, I will not be posting my Skype under this thread. If accepted, I will be perfectly okay with messaging you my contact information, however I don’t feel comfortable posting it here.

Age?
I am currently 14 years old.

I can dedicate a minimum of few hours to a maximum of 7 hours daily.

Yes, I do have a microphone. However, I sometimes can be a bit shy so I may not talk in a skype call right away.

Recently, I’ve had no real reasons to play Minecraft or any games at all. With school and after school activities, I feel as if I’ve been spending too much time stressing and less time actually doing things that make me happy, like moderating a server and helping others. I tend to make friends pretty easily. I’m a decently fast typer which leads me to respond to others with ease. Helping isn’t much an issue to me, I enjoy doing it. I enjoy writing and I usually create threads on forums site that are extremely long full of suggestions, rants, fun posts, etc. I’m a pretty out there person and I enjoy talking to people, though I’m shy in bigger group calls as I’m afraid of interrupting others.

What is your Time Zone?
I currently live in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

Desteria – I was staff on a decently popular factions server known as Desteria for several months. I resigned after about 3-4 months, reapplied but stopped applying due to school starting about a month later. This was around the month of April 2015.

VoidNation – I was an Admin on a network known as VoidNation. My official title was “Community Manager”, though in game it was shortened to Admin. I was a community manager due to my liking of people, how easily people formed friendships with me, and how I wasn’t afraid to speak my mind for the community. In the end, I was demoted. The reason for my demotion was due to my voice being spoken and the fact that the owner at the time disapproved of it. He had filters which the community disliked on words such as “Server” due to the fact that he advertised on other servers (which I also disagreed with), and I told him suggestions on how to change it. Turns out, he didn’t like my suggestions and demoted me and listed the reason as “N/A”

Hyverse – I was a helper a few months ago on a network called Hyverse. It was a Skyblock / Factions network. I was decently known and liked between both gamemodes as I switched pretty often, checked out people’s builds, made suggestions on them, etc.

Nothing much, actually. I’m not sure what to say other than everything I have already written.
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 7:38 pm
Ok, can do
Ice T
09/29/2016 7:27 pm
Okay cool, if you ever need one just contact me! I enjoy doing Forum related stuff.
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 7:25 pm
Im not sure. And thanks!
Ice T
09/29/2016 7:20 pm
Hey, do you guys need a forum manager or moderator? If not then that's fine. Good luck with your server.
thomaslolz
09/29/2016 7:09 pm
Just a note to everyone. Quality Assurance Manger is now Taken. We are still looking for mods and admins!
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 8:31 pm
Join the plug dj for this server! https://plug.dj/luminousmc I will be accepting seperate staff on there! So if you are accepted or denied as staff on the server you can try and get staff on there. All plug dj is is testing your skills as a dj and chatting with other people in it. Basic rules are enforced. No troll songs (longer than 6 minutes or super short). Stay respectful towards players and staff online. Don't play songs that were just played. Try to keep videos appropriate. Thanks and I hope to see you guys soon!
Tyler_7765
09/28/2016 5:38 pm
What are you applying for: Quality Assurance Manager
What is your First Name? Tyler
What is your email? tylerleedsbomb@gmail.com
Skype username? hawkfirestorm
Age? 21
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly? As many as need usually 40+
What is your Time Zone? Eastern
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Why do you want to help at The Luminous Network? I'm always looking for servers to help out and this came across as a perfect one
Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? No
Do you speak English and have good grammar? Yes
Do you have previous experience being doing these jobs, if so, where? Yes, On conquest an old server that is now shutdown
Tell us about yourself and anything else? I'm hard working always here if im needed and im on at all times of the day
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 6:12 pm
Sorry but you have been Denied. Very little detail and we already have an assurance manager. If you would like to reapply you may for admin or moderator.
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 5:32 pm
Just a quick tip to everyone! You have one chance of reapplying. If the second application isn't good you cannot reapply. Thanks everyone!
So_Im_Told
09/28/2016 7:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Just letting everyone know who is applying, Our new Staff-Manager thomaslolz will be replying to your messages.
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 7:12 am
I'll be going through the rest of your applications later. I have to go right now.
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 7:26 pm
Anything else you would like to know?
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 7:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
ok
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 6:38 pm
You havent been accepted yet. You have to be accepted on here before an interview. Im_so_told will tell you if you are accepted and do your interview.
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 6:30 pm
ok who does my interview on skype
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 7:12 am
I have taken over staff on here as I have been fully accepted now. I will be accepting/denying and doing interviews from now on. Also interviews are through messages on skype btw.
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 6:28 pm
The server is currently down due to maintenance. It should be up this week hopefully.
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 5:58 pm
can you give me the IP anyway I would like to play
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 5:56 pm
No problemo
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 5:22 pm
Join plug dj for this server! https://plug.dj/luminousmc On plug dj you can test your skills as a dj and chat with friends!
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 5:10 pm
Also make sure you use good grammar. You have lots of run-on sentences and spelling errors. Fixing these and adding more detail will both increase your chance of acception.
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 5:31 pm
Sorry to bother you but is mine good?
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 5:43 pm
Needs a little work with grammar but I think you have a good chance of being accepted for moderator.
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 5:50 pm
Thank you so much
CoolmanZ1221Official
09/27/2016 4:59 pm
And before I become an Admin in need to become one of the staff to know how it feel and to know them batter and so they can know me batter and trust me and I trust them and thank you.
thomaslolz
09/27/2016 5:06 pm
You need more detail to become admin. You might get accepted for moderator with this application but not admin. If you want to try and get admin I would suggest spending more time on detail.
CoolmanZ1221Official
09/27/2016 4:57 pm
APPLICATION:

What are you applying for?Admin
What is your Full Name?Obaid A.
What is your email?nnnnn111111@hotmail.com
Skype username? coolmanZ1221
Age? 15
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? 24/7
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I want to become an Admin because I want to help the server and the players and I want to keep other staff members in line and I'm trust worthy and I want to make this Server the best and I want to make Minegames and I want to help with the Server and thank you.
What is your Time Zone? Eastern
Tell us about yourself and anything else? I was an Admin in the OminatiCraft.and I build and help the owner. My name is Obaid and I play Minecraft but I know a lot about minecarft same as plug in and Building a powerful anti cheat and more. And I build fast and I know how to use plug ins and know how to use WorldEdit and how insert mods in your server and I want this server to be the best and I'm really good person to work with and if any player need help I help them and I will always keep the staff in the line and I will inspire staff and I will make working make it fun and thank you for reading My application and any questions my skype is coolmanZ1221 and thank you very much.
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 5:31 pm
I'm sorry but unfortunately you have been Denied. Your application has many grammar issues and has a lack of detail. You may reapply if you wish and try using better grammar/more detail. You only get on retry so make it count!
sheepdud1
09/27/2016 3:36 pm
What are you applying for? Mod
What is your Full Name? Jackson Christopher Smith
What is your email? sheepdud1@gmail.com
Skype username? sheepdud
Age? 13
Roughly how many hours can you dedicate? [15-20 monday-thursday] [15 friday-sunday]
Do you have a microphone? my built in phone one and a headset
Why do you want to become a moderator/admin? I would like to be a moderator because I fell as though I want to get to know the staff and the server before I am admin. also I love helping servers grow and develop and I love helping minecrafters on servers
What is your Time Zone? central standard
Do you have previous experience being a moderator/admin, if so, where? Yes I have been a head mod on one server but its down also I was head admin on awesomecraft but i can give you that ip later (Don't want to advertise other servers)
Tell us about yourself and anything else?" I am pretty good with plugins and i have lots of tolerance and I wouldn't yell at anyone who disrespects me. The first time they spam i would mute them for 5 mins then again for 15 then for an hour finally for a day if it continues. You can ask me a lot of questions if you need to. i have discord which is sheepdud and my IGN is sheepdud I have played minecraft for 4 years.
you should chose me above others because i am good at enforcing rules I have some plugin knowledge I have lots of experience as multiple different staff ranks. I have high tolerance and I love to help.
Thanks for reading I hope you like it!
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 5:29 pm
Thank you for applying! You have been Accepted as moderator! You have been contacted.
iSkateDaily
09/26/2016 11:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
Staff Manager/ Quality Assurance Manager Application:

What are you applying for? Staff Manager.

What is your First Name? Tyler

What is your email? tylerboyer360@gmail.com

Skype username? tyler_boyer_360_amn

Age? 16

Roughly how many hours can you dedicate weekly? At least 20-40 hours.

What is your Time Zone? EST.

Do you have a microphone? No

Why do you want to help at The Luminous Network? I feel as i'm over-qualified for this position. I've played Minecraft for 4 years and have been every single staff position there is out there; including Owner, Co-Owner, Dev, Builder, Head-Builder, Head-Admin, Etc. I have owned 3 servers in the past so I know how a server functions, how the plugins work, and what the server needs and what staff need to do in order to keep the server alive. I am usually very active since i'm graduated already and have nothing else to do really. I can help any players who have any questions about Minecraft or the plugins being used in a friendly, welcoming manner that will make the player feel comfortable and "at home." I will encourage players to come back again and again because of how fun the server and it's staff are. I know not to abuse my powers as a Staff Manager and to respect everyone above and below my rank equal. I want to watch and help The Luminous Network grow into a big, welcoming community. I will provide as much free time as possible to the network to make sure that everything is running smooth and everyone is happy. I have a true passion for helping others out, so I am always asking if anyone needs assistance in any form possible within my powers and logical ability.

Have you had any ban on another server before if so, please tell us about it? Yes. Accusation from other players that I was using a X-ray client because I had so much money from selling ores and an over-powered base. In reality I just played a lot on the server and the staff were not very mature and provided a low-quality experience.

Are you able to write monthly reports of staff behavior? Yes, I have experience with monitoring staff members and professionally documenting their total time of activity, suspicious behaviors, good deeds, and punishments in a neat, clean manner.

Do you speak English and have good grammar? Yes, I am significantly fluent with English speaking and have grade-A quality grammar.

Do you have previous experience being doing these jobs, if so, where? Yes. I have a ton of experience monitoring, documenting, and leading a team of staff members. I have owned 3 servers in the past 4 years and I know how a staff team should function. I have also spent countless hours neck-deep into plugin folders trying to ensure that all of the plugins worked correctly and that players were satisfied with how they were set up.

Tell us about yourself and anything else? I love playing Minecraft, the game itself has been a part of my life for the past couple of years. If I am not devoting my time to Minecraft, I am either skateboarding with friends, volunteering at a local thrift store, or working part-time at a fast food job. I am an extremely friendly and outgoing person who enjoys helping others any way possible. I am also an entrepreneur who plans on running a skate shop in the future so and hooking up the local kids any way possible. I am very ambitious and people tend to tell me that I work "too hard," but I will always put forward my full effort into whatever I do to ensure that the outcome is of best possible quality; I will never stop until the job is completed fully.

Thank-you so much for taking a look at my application, and have a blessed day.
thomaslolz
09/28/2016 7:09 am
Thank you or applying! Unfortunately you have been Denied as staff manager as I already hold that position. If you would like to be quality assurance manager you have been Accepted You will be contacted soon.
sheepdud1
09/26/2016 4:45 pm
I would like to be a moderator because I fell as though I want to get to know the staff and the server before I am admin. I can be on quite often a day i would say about 3-4 hours on weekdays and 5-6 on weekends. I have lots of experience in the subject of staff. I am pretty good with plugins and i have lots of tolerance and I wouldn't yell at anyone who disrespects me. The first time they spam i would mute them for 5 mins then again for 15 then for an hour finally for a day if it continues. You can ask me a lot of questions if you need to. my skype is sheepdud my ign is sheepdud and my discord is sheepdud so what ever you need to ask i am fine with it. I am 14. So thanks for reading!
thomaslolz
09/26/2016 8:41 pm
Please rewrite this and use more detail in your next application. Detail is key and also make sure you use the correct format.
"APPLICATION:
Moderator/Admin
What is your Full Name?
What is your email?
Skype username?
Age?
What is your Time Zone?
Tell us about yourself and anything else?"
anonpmc1907681
09/26/2016 11:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
thomaslolz
09/26/2016 4:31 pm
Ok
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024